It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts who report about extraterrestrial encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Astronauts who report about extraterrestrial encounters

www.examiner.com

A long list of American astronauts who have reported seeing UFOs and/or extraterrestrials have been discounted and shamefully treated by the media.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is a really nice piece with a list of astronauts, a video with Cooper and Mitchell plus coverage of recent attempts for disclosure.

"American heroes know that extraterrestrial contact is the biggest story in human history today. And that it could change life for the better of every single person on this planet if the technology locked down in black projects were to be released and implemented worldwide. Oil corporations and other military and corporate interests would have to answer for crimes committed to keep such secrets. "

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Portland eh? Represent!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 12/6/09 by Dermo]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The funny thing is that when an Astronaut reports UFO or Alien contact.. they are probably the most qualified people in the world to do it.

For any "Media" outlet to discount that shows an obvious agenda against disclosure or whatever you want to call it.

I have Media in quotations because no respectable news agency or media outlet gives ANY kind of opinion while giving you information... Once they do, these outlets are no more than entertainment.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Debunkers claim that only Cletus-the-slack-jaw-yokel sees UFOs. They claim that no professionals ever see them.

Yet, when astronauts mention their experiences, the same debunkers stick their fingers in their ears and ignore the testimony.

It's empty logic.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
No proof of aliens! How could ANYTHING besides humans be intelligent!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Of course they've been shamefully treated. I'd like to believe that the media has been making an example out of them so future astronauts don't talk, but the sad truth is that you could be the most trusted, most qualified fella in the world, and people would still laugh at you. I have no problem with skeptics attempting to discredit a story, you can't take anyone at their word, but the sheer amount of condescension and mockery is overwhelming sometimes. I feel really bad for those who have to experience it because they're sharing an honest encounter with the world.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

new topics

top topics

join