It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gator child.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
dz

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think more importantly, we should be discussing why in God's name is Jupiter on those little boys' faces?? Is it some sign of planets aligning?? Are they aliens??

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The one with the gator body is a popular form of Victorian taxidermy, they would stitch 2 animals together to create freaks for display. Monkeys and fish were very popular, this could be a human corpse in which case its rather macabre, but that's almost certainly what it is.

The explanation for the thing on the plate can be found here.

www.livejournal.com...

I know, because I found one of these things.
Slightly long because when I wrote it it was part of my live journal rather than as an attempt to debunk a photograph, but I promise, what I found is exactly what's on the plate.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah I have the Issue of World Weekly News that features "Half human half gator creature". Although in the magazine its alive not all shriveled up and theres a smaller baby beside it.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What I want to know is was it's father a gator and mother a human, or the other way around. . . I mean. . . never mind.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If anyone would believe this, i think i would shoot myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so obvious its fake whoever posted this most not have the right frames for his glasses!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join