It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peled proposes Israeli sanctions on US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Peled proposes Israeli sanctions on US

www.jpost.com

In a sign of growing concern in Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's government over US President Barack Obama's Middle East policies, Minister-without-Portfolio Yossi Peled proposed Israeli sanctions on the US in a letter to cabinet ministers on Sunday.

In the 11-page letter, obtained by The Jerusalem Post from a minister on Monday, Peled recommends steps Isra
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
From the Jpost Israel wants to lay sanctions on the US for our "switch in policy". They are threatening to invade our election and use the Jewish vote and money against anyone who is part of this "change" They are also threatening to stop purchases of our weapons and to take the weapons we have given them so far and spread the technology around the world.

First of Israel buys stuff from us? Since when I thought we GAVE it all to them. Next dont they already spread our technology all over? I mean didnt they give our stuff to China? Hmm should we be scared?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Does this mean I won't be able to buy cheap tahini anymore?

Oh. Oh no. My life... it's in shambles!

Seriously? Don't care. If Israel wants to shoot itself in the face because we're trying to keep Israel from shooting itself in the foot, well, okay then.

Silly sods.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wonder if they feel the change in policy is because Obama actually WANTS a two state solution unlike the previous administrations. I personally don't see a change in policy myself but it'll be interesting to see how this plays out...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Isn't it illegal for countries to interfere with another country election, cough cough.

I think this is just internet news.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Posturing. This is for a small audience, the Israeli people. This guy doesn't speak for the Knesset. Even if he did what could Israel do against America? A poodle and mastiff comes to mind. It's a new, digital age.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Well, knowing what I do of dogs, I'm presuming that the US is the poodle, and that it's a standard poodle.

Savage monsters, those things are.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Isn't it illegal for countries to interfere with another country election, cough cough.

I think this is just internet news.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic there or not but this came from the Jerusalem Post not exactly some "conspiracy site"

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Not sure if you're being sarcastic there or not but this came from the Jerusalem Post not exactly some "conspiracy site"

But is it not a propaganda site?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

But is it not a propaganda site?

Oh for sure it is.

new topics

top topics

join