It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Military Action after July 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This morning I was in one of my favorite hangouts....a gun shop.

A long time friend of mine who is active duty Army officer was there.

I asked what he thought might happen with the North Korea situation.

He told me that after July 4 we would see some type of military action in the middle east.

I then asked about martial law in the USA if the flu epidemic was moved to level 6.
He said it would not be raised to level 6 without modification because we cannot have martial law at this time.

I said Why. He said our troops would not be available because of the coming events.

I wanted to question more but knew he had already told me all he could without putting himself on the line.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
They don't need US troops in the US for martial law. They'll bring the brainwashed ones, foreign troops and mercenaries. They would rather avoid having non-brainwashed US troops in the US during martial law because they may turn against the government.

And IMO martial law is not ready yet... all GPS markers have not been installed yet to every home in america... maybe I'm wrong...

I had info from another source that there would be a big deployment of troops in the middle-east around January 2010...

And the dollar won't last another 6 months.

So IMO there's definetly something there.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes you are correct in all you say.

I am just passing on what I heard today from an officer stationed at Ft. Stewart , Ga.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
hhmm. I thought thats what Obama's Citizen Corps were for. I thought they were going to recruit young indoctrinated youth to do the dirty work.

Edit to Post: I hear Obama is planning on employing a lot of people in the next few months under his new economic reform program.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
This morning I was in one of my favorite hangouts....a gun shop.

A long time friend of mine who is active duty Army officer was there.

I asked what he thought might happen with the North Korea situation.

He told me that after July 4 we would see some type of military action in the middle east.

I then asked about martial law in the USA if the flu epidemic was moved to level 6.
He said it would not be raised to level 6 without modification because we cannot have martial law at this time.

I said Why. He said our troops would not be available because of the coming events.

I wanted to question more but knew he had already told me all he could without putting himself on the line.

iran, pakistan

[edit on 8-6-2009 by middleclasssoldier]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well...this is all just speculation and hearsay.But with clinton saying America wants to search N.Korean shipments in cooperation with China for nuclear materials,it would be quite the coincidence if one of those shipments were *found* to have nuclear materials they could link to Iran.As for pakistan,nobody needs to invade them.They are not a stable country and can implode without the need for a military assault.Aint humanity great?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well it has been raised to 6.

So now what?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Well it has been raised to 6.

So now what?

Swine Flu Raised to Pandemic Level 6

06/11/2009

The World Health Organization has now raised the swine flu, or H1N1 virus, alert level to 6, giving the illness pandemic status as it has now spread to 74 countries.

It is the first global flu epidemic in 41 years.
www.corporatelogo.com...

Sit back and watch the fireworks.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
National Level Exercise in July 2009

Link

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I waste my time and share information from a military source and nobody appreciates it.

Do I have to talk about little green aliens in the toilet before I am taken seriously? Do ATS members want sensationalism or cold hard facts.

I gave you cold hard information I received from a man in the US`Army who served 3 terms in Iraq and is a in a position to know what's coming down the pike.

I'm not in the habit of having diarrhea of the mouth.

I never said we would not go to level six. I said we would not go to level six without modification. That's exactly what we did.

Yes, where are the fireworks. Where are the troops? Have any airports or shipping lines ceased to travel? The answer is no. So we have had a level six with modifications. Oh and where are the stores with empty shelves?

I hope like hell that the rest of my information I should not have shared with you does not come true.

Right here in the USA there were over 700,000 calls to the powers that be about digital television today. See how in tune we are not? I'm beginning to think mankind doesn't Know his butt from a hole in the ground.

I did not share my information with you to argue. It was to inform you.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Not sure who you were talking to. But I said it was raised to a 6, not to argue, but because it was raised to a 6. BTW I do appreciate your sharing.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So, did level 6 say martial law would be declared? So they changed it so martial law was not included in the package?

I think that if they declared martial law over swine flu, the public would fly off the handle.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Police State Jobs Available for Psychopaths
targetfreedom.typepad.com...

The sociopathic police personality: Is it a product of the “Rotten Apple” or the “Rotten Barrel?”

www.springerlink.com...

The “Rotten Apple” theory states that deviant police officers are those who psychological testing fails to screen out. This concept is favored by police administrators because it offers a quick and easy solution to police deviant behavior. However, there is a growing body of literature that suggests that it is the stressful occupation that is policing that is the fertile soil from which police deviant behavior springs otherwise known as the “Rotten Barrel” theory. This article shall explore police deviant behavior from the perspective that it is the “Rotten Barrel” that leads to police deviant behavior.

What we are now seeing appears to indicate that psychological testing is being used to locate and hire sociopathic deviants rather than to screen them out. Are the people, who ought to be in prisons or mental institutions, now being given guns and badges? Are the prisons or mental institutions now for religious, or freedom loving people? Sociopathic deviants are the first line of enforcement in every dictatorship.
Watch our Police State with your own eyes.

This is where the term "police state" originates

Cops Stop Ambulance On Way To Hospital And Fight With EMT
Cell phone video shows highway patrol grabbing paramedic by the throat
www.infowars.net:80...

The incident occurred on Highway 62 near Boley in Okfuskee County, Oklahoma.

Beware of traveling in Oklahoma

Write to the Oklahoma Tourism Centers and ask them why anyone would want to come to their state or feel safe on it's highways.

[email protected]

[email protected]

www.okccvb.org...

Write to the Oklahoma Governor, Brad Henry. He ought to try to recover some prestige: He tried to veto his State's Sovereignty Resolution, and the Legislature overrode him.

Telephone: (405) 521-2342)

www.governor.state.ok.us...

Perhaps we should ask:

Why would do you think anyone would want to come to Oklahoma or travel on it's highways?
www.infowars.net:80...

Who will protect us from our Protectors?

============

More Cops Gone Wild

Even More Reporters getting arrested filming cops!

www.youtube.com...

===========

First amendment is gone: Journalists arrested

==========================

Is Arizona giving a "storm trooper of the month" award?

Video Caught On Tape: cop arrests reporter for filming traffic in Arizona... (hmmm) Beware of traveling in Arizona.
www.youtube.com...

Is Arizona still a part of the United States? Or is this what is happening everywhere now?

Last Pillar of tyranny here now: Thought crime - criminalization of belief in Liberty

UPDATE TO Baptist Pastor Beaten and Tazed by Border patrol - 11 stitches

www.youtube.com:80...

Further info:

Story might be on local (Phoenix) late news tonight:
stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com...

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

The "straw grabbing" contrivance is now to claim that he blocked traffic. The jack boots chose to block traffic by illegally detaining a law abiding citizen. Anderson just wanted to leave, but he was not allowed to do so.

First they tortured him for refusing to answer questions. THEN they told him that he had the right to remain silent. How can there be a duty to answer questions if there is a right to remain silent?
His rights did not just appear when they advised him of them. HE ALREADY KNEW that he had the right to remain silent, and he did so.
They claimed that a DOG gave them "probable cause", and then they claimed that "probable cause" gave them the right to search. "Probable cause" is not the right to search. "Probable cause" is the right to ASK a judge for a search warrant:
Amendment IV - Search and seizure. usconstitution.net...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

How can law enforcement uphold the law if they violate the laws to govern law enforcement?

The names of the jack booted thugs are in the video. Where are they now?

Real terrorists and smugglers (of either illegal aliens or contraband) know where these "check points" are, and take another route. The only real effect of these "check points" is to condition the American people to accepting the standard practices of tyranny, and to destroy the Bill of Rights. A law that violates the constitution has no authority as much as if it never existed.
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
www.amazon.com...

Theme Song for the Tea Party Movement
Mr. Jefferson -The Mike Church Show Band

Why is this happening?
Watch the "training" of your police, by your federal government:
Feds Slander Christians, founding fathers and homeschoolers as terrorists.
Federal government training seminar says founding fathers, Christians and homeschoolers are terrorists.
The lecturer identifies George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers as “terrorists”.

OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!!!

Sit in on an actual FEMA Gestapo training class:

www.youtube.com...

(Click the rectangle in the lower right to go to full screen)
www.24hourforums.com...

/bj3qey

IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO SUPPORT A STATE SOVEREIGNTY RESOLUTION IN YOUR STATE? Contact your state legislators!

Nineteen Eighty-four (Paperback) by George Orwell

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

We might want to contact the Arizona Hospitality Authority and let them know what is happening in their state. They should be quite concerned that the "law enforcement" activities will most certainly curtail travel and tourism.

www.az-sta.com...

in the lower right side, select "tourism and hospitality".
For updates visit:
stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com...

Is Freedom Failing? by Geb Sommer
www.amazon.com...

This is a PATTERN, not an isolated incident:
Video Caught On Tape: cop arrests reporter for filming traffic in Arizona... (hmmm) Beware of traveling in Arizona.
www.youtube.com...

Is Arizona still a part of the United States? Or is this what is happening everywhere now? Is Arizona giving a "storm trooper of the month" award?
Ron Paul Campaign For Liberty worker detained at Missouri Airport
Abusive Border Patrol Agents w/ Nun Chucks at NM Checkpoint
You will notice that one jack boot refers to the expectation that he will honor his oath to "support and defend the constitution" as "playing a little game." This is NOT "playing a little game." This is respecting the law, as law enforcement should.
Profiling and Criminalizing Political Dissent
Written by William F. Jasper
www.thenewamerican.com...

A Nation of Sheep by Andrew P. Napolitano
www.amazon.com...

Adam Kokesh speech

Is it time?

On the Firing Line: Essays in the Defense of Liberty (Paperback)
by Larry D. Pratt
www.amazon.com...

Visit the ultimate resource for defending liberty

CLICK HERE:

1. Links to liberty defending organizations
2. Links to liberty defending web pages
3. Links to A MASSIVE assortment of liberty defending videos
4. A stream lined system for contacting legislators with suggested letters
5. Links to liberty defending egroups
6. Links to magazines, literature and other materials
Are you looking for a book about defending liberty?
Many rare and out of print books are still available.
Look here:
www.amazon.com...

Censorship of these kind of links is rampant. Adding spaces is the usual method.
If the link is not clickable try pasting it into the address bar.
Remove extra spaces if need be.
Or try clicking on the link as it appears in the blog at:
Surf the REST of the blog while you are there.

IF CENSORSHIP OCCURS THE CREDIBILITY OF THE MESSAGE IS AFFIRMED. WOULD GOVERNMENT TRY TO STIFLE A MESSAGE THAT IS NOT EXPOSING THE TRUTH?
Oppression of expression is confession

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I appreciate your sharing too. Please if you know more or are holding something back SHARE! Your not the only person to say july will be bad. I have heard some bad economic indicators about July... And that FEMA Military exercise does not look good either... kinda reminds me of the 7/7 military exercises.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Maybe they aren't going to declare matrtial law and will begin quarantines instead. That would be easier for them not to cause a panic.

We have a few different things going on that indicate we are being prepared for some kind of surprise attack (or as the movie team america says 9/11 x 2,356, Sorry I was watching that last night.) Let's put the pieces together.

We alll got digital TV's now and are doors are GPS'd. So what kind of NLE do you think they are planning?

NORTHCOMM has been developing the GPS software since 9/11. I was there, I previewed the GPS software that would keep track of every police, ambulance, firetruck or ambulance "in the event of a dirty bomb" and also in the event of a dirty bomb would determine safe areas to be integrated with current weather systems.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here we are is the 4th. I hope and pray nothing happens.

Haven't been able to speak with my military source as was called to Washington.

I do believe NK will not attack any land mass but who can be sure what a man that might be out of his mind will do.

Thanks for all the comments and have a great holiday.

Be safe.

top topics

join