It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads and posts not showing up in recent posts section

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have had this problem before although not for a while. I post a thread or a post to a thread and it does not how up in the recent post section. It is happening again, I just posted a new thread and it did not show up...then I posted to that thread to see if that would show up and it did not. I looked at the time stamp on my thread and post and it 9:04am and in the posts section there were other threads with time stamps 9:05,9:06.etc,etc. Could someone help me out with this one. I am at a lost why this is happening.

Here is the tread in question.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It is on the recent posts page, right between...

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon 1 2 3 ..9 zarp3333 Aliens and UFOs 176 (102) 8-6-2009/09:10 AM
libertytoall
Magnetic food: Metal Bits in YOUR Cereal! Yummy! CaptGizmo General Conspiracy Discussion 1 (0) 8-6-2009/09:09 AM
CaptGizmo
The Conspiracy of Good Vs. Evil Jesus H Christ General Conspiracy Discussion 18 (4) 8-6-2009/09:08 AM
Vilyariel

It was there immediately after you posted it and was bumped higher on the list as a result of your follow up post.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/647c3c317dcd.jpg[/atsimg]

It's showing up fine.

Make sure you're logged-in when viewing the recent posts page... the version seen by non-members is not real-time dynamic.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sorry guys I must be experiencing a delay in the time i post something and it getting to the recent posts page. My bad.

top topics

join