It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Videos Of Same UFO - By Different Witnesses - a must see!! June 3, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is the 'Return of the Skydiving Turtle" thread. For those of you not familiar, the original video/ discussion can be found www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first sighting (embedded in above thread but COULDN'T do it here) from British Columbia **warning- adult language**:

www.youtube.com...

The second in Germany, offered as a video response on ytube to first (thnx meta4, couldn't embed either):

www.youtube.com...

And the Coup de Gras, Vienna, Aus. - could be a fleet of them, a close enough zoom at about 2:08 mark for positive ID:

OP comments:

This case fits my personal criteria that I have yet to see for validated sightings:

1) Multiple witnesses/ videographers
2) Multiple dates
3) Multiple Locations
4) SAME Craft or type of craft

Unfortunately, the final sighting local unknown, (presumed aust. as well) as the ytube poster was not the videographer...just know it was posted on June 3, 2009. Many edits in last video, but close-up on one object near 2:07 mark, lateral projections visible, and
++ at 2:27 "It seemed to change color"

If anyone knows of other cases that match these criteria, I'd LOVE to hear bout em. Enjoy!

-CDS-

edits: op comments

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this
Ill be looking into this for sure!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why are you making a new thread about videos that have been discussed already as you know, you linked one of them and have been debunked already as balloons?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Unless the third vid was discussed while I was creating the thread, I was unaware of it. And Debunked? I think not. Re-read first thread. Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
fantastic videos

that last one is amazing!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

the third one is not new, just recently submitted. the submitter admits it is not theirs and does not claim a recent filming date. It is someone elses video they are resubmitting. nvm I will let the experts have at these.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
in the Vienna, Aus. video

near the end when it is showing the clouds...
is it just me or do some clouds look like oriental style dragons(shape wise)
slowly moving in the sky ....?

very strange clouds...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

In that case, my apologies to the OP of the recent aus. video, that slipped past me. I found it on youtube and it had only been viewed a few times. However, if it were not revealed in this context, there are many of us here that may not have looked at it in this way, and if similar cases meeting the criteria above are revealed, then this thread has merit IMO.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Not gonna flag this since its a repeat.

But just want to comment that those clouds in the start and end of the video are not unusual in the slightest, possibly odd for the region yes, but not unusual for clouds at all. I see such clouds like that on a rather regular basis in my area and country all the time. Trying to find some link between them and the UFOs or describing them as oriental dragons is reaching a little to far.

People need to look up a little more often and take note of the perfectly normal things in the sky, still waiting for the day when someone posts they've got video proof of a blinding yellow orb like mothership that burns their eyes when looking at it covering the sun (not directing that at anyone here, but I think peple are getting to the point where they know so little about natural phenomena that they get easily confused).

No comment on the actual ufos in the vid since I don't know what they are but they do appear to be clumps of black balloons, still begs teh question of why they would be there. Just a pitty the camera wasnt better and had a much closer zoom. so Clouds perfectly normal, UFO's *shurgs*

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Those all look like videos of balloons to me.
Although, I must say the one in the first video seems to be moving quite quickly.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
Those all look like videos of balloons to me.
Although, I must say the one in the first video seems to be moving quite quickly.

Balloons? The first vid? C'mon, man. That ain't no balloon.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
freaky, a few days ago I saw something similar in California. The clouds looked very similar to the ones in the video, and although I couldn't get a picture, it looked exactly like what was in the video (like a black oval ball)

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Echotebarknwhale]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A Fleet of Foo/Phoos perhaps.
Kinda low power and not sparky at all.
Well they are not up in high altitude running around
B-17s where they sparked a lot.

No a balloon or you cold get more reflection.
Foos, no reflection when they absorb light.

No. They are giving off light, dark violet from ionized air.
Big deal the Illuminati have the Tesla flying machine.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Why are you making a new thread about videos that have been discussed already as you know, you linked one of them and have been debunked already as balloons?

Ballons dont move like that

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanx for the post, thats real.......

top topics

join