It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is something I came across today and found it very interesting. I did not find it doing a search here so I thought I would post it for everyone to enjoy.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The CBC is actually what opened my eyes that 911 was an inside job.
I couldn't believe they actually had the balls to run that story and am happy they have enough balls to run this one.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

yeah it's totally awesome. Now, however, the cbc is going broke, and it looks like there's going to be some radical changes to it.

This guy they interviewed was so full of it...when she brought up memorandum 195 or whatever he started to squirm in his seat lol. I love these tough questions.

Was this off of 16/9 or 16x9 or whatever? It s a fairly new show that i believe airs on sunday nights. They have a lot of balls on this show for sure. snf.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The guy from Hanscom AFB that is in the interview seems to be not forth coming(lying) from his body language and his eye movements. At least that's my opinion. Also how he responds to the question about the amount of wattage required. "No not the HAARP in Alaska" that says to me that there is other HAARP sites that may be much more powerful.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I agree. When he's speaking officially of the purpose, etc, of the haarp program, he has that distant look people get when they are reciting something they have memorized.
It's this guy's job, presumably, to know enough to dispell most questions, yet not know enough to be unphased by the wattage contradiction.
I hope this chick goes deeper into this hole and digs up some stuff.

At the same time tho, I'm not sure what message they were sending regarding the environment of these "conspirators". Lights all off, sitting on a bed reading notes from a conference....only being able to see their unkempt faces amidst shadow..like come on.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
am i the only one that wants to see what referandum 195 says? its been leaked, but i cant find it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoVig

Odd isn't it?

"Dr." Begich just waved a bunch of paper around. Never seemed to really show anything to anyone, just claimed it said stuff. Sort of makes you wonder.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You bring up an interesting point. There was a crapton of paper, but nothing really shown. I'm going to try to find his contact info, and see If I can get a hold of him.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

was that technical memorandum 195? i want it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by RicoVig

Odd isn't it?

"Dr." Begich just waved a bunch of paper around. Never seemed to really show anything to anyone, just claimed it said stuff. Sort of makes you wonder.

I have no idea why you quoted "Dr" like so, when his credentials come from such a highly regarded institution:

He has an honorary doctorate of medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in Sri Lanka,[2][3] which has been described as "a mail order degree".[4]

Link

OS

In other words Begich is not a scientist, but a homeopath who obtained a mail order degree.

edit on 19-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah...I tracked that stuff down a while ago...that's why the quotes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by boncho

Yeah...I tracked that stuff down a while ago...that's why the quotes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sarcasm my dear friend, sarcasm.

I thought I'd breath some life into this post because a participant has been chasing the good doctor's ramblings for a year now.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't think that's a project that we should necessarily worry about. I have the feeling that HAARP is a decoy for an ongoing bigger project. It just doesn't seem right, the guy wasn't denying anything outright and he wasn't saying anything to shift focus of the conversation. How much money is supposed to be spent on this thing? That control center wasn't much. Maybe someone's greasing someones palms.

top topics

join