It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punched, Spit On, Attacked, When Do You Fight A Girl ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The supersoaker idea is good...although takes some prep...would have to come up with something that would keep over time, so you could have it readied....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I disagree with the supersoaker as it is a proactive and offensive action.

Charge them and let the Cops deal with it. Even if they aren't punished as they should be the bureaucratic mess will leave them thinking in a fashion that should prevent them from continuing their aggressions...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Document everything with video and get contact points for their parents; then have a chat with their parents including a highlight reel of their little angels acting like they do. If fails and the incidents persist get creative and contact a local news source and make it known that the police are permitting such acts by encouraging you to just put up with it. Its amazing how fast things get sorted out when bad PR starts coming out...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

I can understand your position. I would still file charges against them and I would do the same against the parents/guardians since they are responsible for their actions. Don't let this go without a fight. I haven't been in your kind of situation, so i don't know how I would have reacted, probably would have spit back at them. In situations where the women are my age and they think there won't be a response if they hit me, they are wrong. Women get the same rule as if it were a guy who attacked me, they would get hit back. Usually when that happens they try to pull that, "you can't hit me, I'm a woman!", but I just ask if they would like to continue. They would try to file charges, but since they attacked me, I was in the right.

I get dirty looks from men, but I don't care, don't hit me and think you are going to walk away without a scratch. My own mother even encouraged this, she hated it when women would slap or attack a guy and he wouldn't do anything out of fear of getting in trouble. Also in this kind of situation, if my girlfriend is with me, I would be the least of their problems.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in Castle Doctrine.

Shoot them.

That will learn em a lesson, and for good measure make sure to hit the one playing in the wheel chair in the spine so that she will have to use the chair from then on.

If they are repeat offenders, they won't learn and so have to be put down like dogs.

I don't care that they are girls, they are criminals and trespassers. Time for you to take out the trash.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If they were my children and they behaved in the horrendous way these children, and that is what they are, were I would want you to charge them. Of course I would get them lawyers etc. but would hope the lesson would sink in. And though they may be children they are old enough to know better. They need to see the consequences of their actions before it is too late.

Good luck and get that nasty looking dog too.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ohhh yeaaahh they all want equality until they get punched in the face. To be honest I think if they did they that to it, you shoulda have full right to at least slap the heck outta them, wheelchair or not.

Reminds me of a quote from Rosco Jenkins "I wont hit a woman, but I WILL smack a b*itch!"

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Jess_Undefined]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A puzzling and frustrating situation for certain. Restraint as you have used and others have reiterated is the key. The police do not want you to press charges as that makes them do their job. They will actually have to earn their keep. Video, photograph and take it to a newspaper, television station, town council, mayor or all the above.

Keep in mind that these children are likely baiting you to do more and have some plan of using your actions against you. Another thought is that the handicaps are phony and acted out for sympathy. Everyone has seen youtube etc. and the nonsense that is used for self promotion. Girl fights, vandalism, "girls gone wild" are considered acceptable means to gain attention, fame and litigated fortune.

Proceed with caution. Pressing charges will likely pose too much resistance to their plans and they will go elsewhere for whatever they are seeking. There is nothing a lazy reluctant parent wants less than being dragged into a police station or court and being made to take responsibility. These children want attention from their parents but don't yet realize the type of negative attention their missing in action parents will provide over the likes of this. Make the legal authorities do their job.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just an update to all the members following this thread, I won't have an update until the officers involved come back on duty Monday.

Witness statements are being taken and charges will be filed.

I won't beat a child no matter how out off control they get if I have other options, but I will cause a world of hurt for them and their families in a court of law.

I'm working within the system on this one because of their age.
It's all I can do........:shk:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've been in similar situation while growing up, some london girls are damn crazy.

They are NOT women/lady/girls lol, they are like wild monsters!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Kudos to you Anx, you are taking the higher road in this case. But what happens when these two thugs get out and do something similar or worse to someone else? In Detroit its a badge of honor to go to jail and many people here commit crimes just so that they can go to jail and get two hots and a cot.

They come out looking for a crime to commit just so they can go back in.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Until they are of age though, you'll ruin your own life if you do more.

Like he said, he's pretty much trapped. With ANY crime against a minor on your record, you would pretty much be royally screwed for your entire future....so taking the high road is the ONLY road to take in this case, if you want a future.

Prosecute them, and they'll realize their kicks elsewhere, as you're just too much trouble....(and if they retaliate, press charges immediately and repeatedly, until they get the hint, though I don't think there would be more than a second time)..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join