It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey does anybody have a link to a site that may have that alien interview from that guy whos alias is VICTOR, i want it either streaming video(watching from the site) or download. i think that interview with the ET was in '97

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You should be able to get it here. Its pretty big though ... 140MB (RealPlayer version).

Alien Interview Area 51 Documentary (140 Mb, Full video)
Video Credit: video submited by site member paink
In late 1996 a man who is known only as Victor announced that he had video-taped proof that the government filmed captive living Extraterrestrial Biological Entities at the mysterious Area 51. AREA 51: THE ALIEN INTERVIEW contains this compelling footage and explores the stories that circulate about Area 51. Victor himself is interviewed, and he explains how he came to possess such extraordinary footage. (Real Player required to watch the footage)
(Real Player, 140 Mb Mb) Registered users only, registration is free

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here's a start (from this site):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*EDIT: Damn you, Pisky... beat me to it, lol... at least I can stop looking
(and thank tech for cable! lol)

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
thx bros, hey earscum, ur Screenname relates to piskeys
picture errrr yea thx tho

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
err could some get me something not as big im to lazy to click it and wait like 20min. any other links

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

err could some get me something not as big im to lazy to click it and wait like 20min. any other links

!!!?????

I would love to be able to download 140MBs in 20 minutes.... Have you ever been on dial up?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy

!!!?????

I would love to be able to download 140MBs in 20 minutes.... Have you ever been on dial up?

Thats true. The best I got was 80mb in 2 fecking hours !!!

top topics

join