It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea - Next NWO Battlefield? - Above Politics 66

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
that would suck for them we can handle just about any problem that can come up why wake up another sleeping giant..... opps that sucks for me

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
lets be real here, america would smash nk. no contest. and china wouldn't do s*** because then there would be no one to buy their crappy products. russia is a wildcard though, but i think we could take them.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You have to think about what the NWO wants to get from NK. It has no oil so what could it be? Hmmm...Well they do have some Land. Not just any land either. A very strategic plot of land if you compare it on the world map. Now what would be so great about a plot of land right next to China and Russia?

*COUGHStrategicMissileDefenseSystemCOUGH*

NK loosing all stability will just make way for US to come to the "rescue" spending billions they DO NOT have creating "democracy" when they are obviously capitalism!! Keep in mind that right now it is all about propaganda and making the story look good to the masses. When they don't care about making a cover story then it is time to panic.

Don't forget about Venezuela!!! They have plenty of oil that US still pays high dollar for. Don't think they are not in line for an ass kicking. Cover story there is very easy. (War on drugs) It will work just like the current cover story (War on terror) but much MUCH better. There will be very little news coverage so the masses will not even notice anything is going on there unless they are digging for it. (go ahead and dig it has already started)

None of this matters. "We the people" are too worried about new ring tones and what Mel Gibson will say next. There is no chance of "We the people" taking control and doing whats necessary unless it includes a ring tone of Mel Gibson. If you get my point on the ring tone thing great. If you don't it doesn't matter. My clan has more guns than your clan. All that matters is that you give us what we want and hope we don't kill you or we kill you and take what we want. Keep in mind the choice will not be yours to make.

Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think Donald Runsfeild said ""Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know." It would really be hard to nail down any really accurate statement of what will happen and with who . You know its not good for anyone to lose .

[edit on 30-7-2010 by the2ofusr1]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
IMo The next step of the NWO is to take over the "believed" start of civilization.

Iraq- it will be left alone to fiend for itself (threat less, to anyone but the Somalia Pirates) in six months time.

Oil for the taking- (and I believe the free roam ability to hunt for the buried Stargate)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This was a good call! I do wonder now if it will be the next dynamic military stage?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm definitely no military voice, but I have noticed something and most likely I am wrong...but.

When the Iran war drums beat...NK diverts attention with some diversion knowing they won't be all out attacked. I say won't be attacked for many reasons..nuclear/chemical threat they posses, also China, Russia borders, whom also are concerns. I have seen reports about NK helping Syria and Iran with nuclear tech. So could there be some weight to the assumption that NK is a distraction to postpone war with Iran???

Lets attack Iran, okay...dang NK just mortared the isle..crap need to hold drills by SK, Iran is on hold??

Just my thoughts.

Also just my thoughts..FREE energy and food for all = NO WARS

Peace to all men, women & children!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Next NWO battlefield? When was the last NWO battlefield? Where do you people get this stuff?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join