It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Reptilians a moment....what about the ROACHILLIANS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The whole Reptilian Agenda seems to be the cause of concern for many.

But I ask, WHAT ABOUT THE ROACHILLIANS?

For me, the Roaches pose a much greater threat.

We're all familiar with the most popular Galactic Bretheren and their role in the intergalactic dramas....but no one seems to be too concerned about the Roachillians.

Granted, not all species of roaches are incessant breeders and malevolent carriers of disease and destruction....just as not all Reptilians are evil, power hungry overlords.

I ask you, though? Why are we not addressing the subject of the Roachillian Infestors - those renegade and exiled members of the millenia old Roachillian Dynasty for whom the traditional terriotrial boundaries of others are not respected in the slightest?

Have they realized the errors of their ways and changed for the better?

Are the peace treaties still in compliance?

Did they simply de-evolve over the years to our common cockroach?

Are they finally situated on their own homeworld with all the comforts they require and no longer need to fuel their dreams of World Domination?

Is this no longer an issue of concern?

I find it hard to believe there is a startling lack of resource and information out there on this particular alien species.

Has anyone heard any updates on negotiations and treaties with respect to the Roachillian Empire, I ask you share your information here for the benefit of all.

***On behalf of those of us in this section of the Underground, we thank you in advance for any information and updates. We haven't been getting any memos in this sector and we apologise for any inconveinence this inquiry may have caused. ****

[edit on 6/1/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think that you are on the wrong track. The present day cockroach is the final evolutionary product of an ancient line of politicians and lawyers.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
can you provide any evidence to back your claims?

and on a side note, your perverted sarcasm brings no intellectual discussion to these boards. just because you don't agree with one theory, it doesn't justify the fact that you can flaunt your pride about knowing the answers to everything and rubbing it in everyone's face with a post like this. are you expecting some laughs? maybe you'll get a few from some like minded, unevolved Neanderthals such as yourself.

this thread should be locked or deleted. it's going to do nothing but draw conflict and waste effort on debating your close mindedness and childish ways. grow up.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The Skunk Works Forum Rules As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I can see how that makes sense. In fact, it confirms more than one theory we've been speculating on for some time down here.

Thanks for the intel.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I thought you said Rothschildians. I was not paying attention I guess. Not that Roaches and Rothschild are that much dissimilar. They will both be around after the nuclear war kills off the rest of the planet.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroslag

Can you please provide your credentials showing you are authorized for such sensitive documentation and evidence?

Usually people with proper clearence in this Department aren't stand-offish and confrontational.

How we know you aren't working for the Evil Roachillian Empire?

Your tactics seem strangely....territorial and hostile.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

GE, are you referring to the cockroach?

Cockroaches (or simply "roaches") are insects of the order Blattaria.

This name derives from the Latin word for "cockroach", Barata.

Perhaps the kind that makes this guy freak out?

Or how about billions of roaches?

Or what about this cute guy?

Or what about this set of kickbutt ones?

~blows GE a kiss~

Stop The Stalkers

Read about my fight against stalkers here, since I was six years old.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey, Knows How To Soar Like An Eagle

Become a member of the Bully Pulpit, so you can debate me politically, if you do not choose membership in the Bully Pulpit, you can only read, and not post replies.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Well true.

There are proper provisionary protcols for most Royal Families and their populaces - regardless of System Origin. Heck, they're all over the place.

Returning to a balanced terrestrial ecosystem more or less mandates such protocol.

As for the Rothschilds, I 'm afraid I can't speak with any authority, as I have not had the honor or privilage of direct contact with said family. If I have, they weren't very vocal about it - so....I wouldn't know, really.

Thanks for the contribution though!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is delicious!......and I know that the reptilians and roachillians are laying eggs together to repopulate the planet with their kind. Humanity will soon be on the brink of extinction.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Ah - the COOL Roachillians!

Yeah - those guys rock.

I was thinking more along the lines of the ones who get through airspace with the promise of "just visiting" and then overstay their welcome and wreck havoc on the long term Houses of other Species and so forth...

Rather sinister really...the depth of their tactics are so horrifying that I shudder to think of them, much less speak of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think I stepped on one of their leaders a while back I was at a friends house and went into the kitchen for a beer and snap our worlds collided.
He paid the ultimate price for his kind

Ba Afraid Be Very Afraid....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/361b79ed2ad6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Well, if it's any consolation - I know of at least one generation of Reptillians who have - for the sake of saving the ecosystem and with considerations to the greater good - have completely sworn off laying eggs.

I won't get into details as youth rearing is a private and sensitive topic for many, but...there are those who want change as much as the humans do.

I'm sensing the Royal Roachillians are also adopting said initiative in order to maintain the terran ecosystem.

We went underground when the balance started to get off kilter and just wanted to make sure the Royal Roachillians either came to a peaceful agreement and settled their differences...or if Orkin had to be called in.

I just hope everything is cool topside outside our little perimeter.

Thanks for the update.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Dude. That totally looks like GEORGE!!!!!

But it probably wasn't George. He's a Green Beret and a confirmed bachelor who prefers wandering to women. He does enjoy beer though.

Haven't seen him in a while.....but that's just how it goes with George.

Sometimes it's years or decades before we see him again, and usually he's only around for a moment to say "yo." Then he's gone again.

That and he tends to prefer walls to floors.

George ain't no fool.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Do you have any more info general eyes? How can we be worried about something we know nothing about? Maybe a sketch or some details on how roachillians look.

whenever I see a roachillian I just step on him and it's not a problem anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Roachillians huh?

Sure I'll bite.

Even though they rattle their swords and call out for blood perhaps their leaders wear scarlet red robes that have been bleached white and still abide by the peace treaty of dead cosmonauts.

Oh how could we ever know?

Does anyone speak roachillian?

Good thread to boost your flag rating general. People love garbage.

Garbage in, garbage out.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Therein lies the problem. The visual image.

I suppose I should have emphasised that it's not the Roachillian Race that was causing the problem...it was just a band of renegades.

I'd hate to post an example and spread misgivings upon an entire Species.

I'm looking though...it's hard, because of the similarities in features....and for all we know down here the issue may have already been resolved. I'd hate to spread fear and possible panic if the offending entities have already been neutralized.

*sigh*

I guess I'll have to trust the internet that since there is nothing regarding this matter than I can find - that it's no longer of pressing importance.

And so far, the replies we've gotten in this thread so far lead me to believe the threat has passed.

Like I said before - no memos down here.

! I hate to leave the thread so early in it's infancy, but alas - important appointment later on today and I really must get some shuteye.

I'll check back and tend the thread later if needed.

Thanks to everyone who contributed so far! You ROCK!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I don't find anything sinister about roaches in general.

They are quite shy insects that runs away from everything! As opposed to lizards that tries to eat anything that moves be it larger than them!!

Genetically, roaches are infinitely more trustworthy than lizards.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
Genetically, roaches are infinitely more trustworthy than lizards.

How do you figure?

How could you trust a roach or a lizard?

Aren't they both lower forms of life than a human being?

That being said, aren't human beings capable of attrocities against nature and other human beings?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Dude, that's kinda not entirely true - and you know it.

I know several Liz who are profoundly greatful for their daily fly and enjoy nothing more than a nice rest on a warm rock.

Silly.

Oh, and regarding Roachillians as a whole? You're absolutely right. Most are very shy and keep to themselves.

Like I mentioned earlier, George and I go way back. He's tough and doesn't mind being seen - he exudes a charm and respect that naturally makes anyone who meets him feel at ease - he's a totally honorable dude.

It's those mean ones who are overtly brash and swarm en mass and start trouble for no reason that I'm worried about.

Maybe the Lizards ate them!??!

[edit on 6/1/09 by GENERAL EYES]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join