It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Did a search and don't think this has been posted yet....

Richard Gage on 911 Collapses!!! FOX 26 Fresno, CA

Richard Grange is an Architect and says 700 Architects and Engineers are demanding an Enquiry into 9/11. Let's wish them luck and send this video out to as many people as you can.
Also, we could send emails to other MSN channels to get this guy on their shows.
Get this out to masses!!

Hopefully, this is the breakthrough we have been all been waiting for!!

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Flighty]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
great find man, i'll have to show this vid to some people.. im hoping these 700 engineers start a thorough investigation soon.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I thought the part where the female interviewer asked does that mean we should question the role Al Queda in 9/11 particularly interesting.
At least they are asking the question, astonishing when you think about it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeroslag
great find man, i'll have to show this vid to some people.. im hoping these 700 engineers start a thorough investigation soon.

Good work! This really needs to go viral!!

The topic of Thermite is also covered and this seems to be the main evidence that they hope will bring about a new enquiry.

I hope the general public see this and at least start questioning their beliefs on what happened. (Those who don't already question that it is. The numbers who do are growing all the time. )

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

When we start talking about al-quada being a us puppet organization i will be impressed lol, or even better yet, the myth that it even exists to this day..

Its been quite easy to pin everything on "al-quada" lately... those cavedwellers totally got us trapped and confused in their complicated maze of caves

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
there is a website ae911truth.org in which they do a presentation and it is very interesting. It is something that you can show your friends and explains comprehensively what these architects and engineers are talking about.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Lol. Yeah, I'll be impressed too!!
But I guess if a new enquiry is set up, whether the AQ are CIA puppets has a better chance of being proven (hopefully. What are the chances of that being covered up too?)

I think it's really important that Richard said that there isn't much likelihood of Al Queada or cave dwellers being able to access Nano Thermite which is made by Department of Defence Labs.

Impressive info for the masses to hear. Hope the penny drops for them soon.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Good work! This really needs to go viral!!

It appears they actually have a site, but it didn't come up right away when I tried searching.

This is from their "About Us" page:

We call upon Congress for a truly independent investigation with subpoena power. We believe that there may be sufficient evidence to conclude that the World Trade Center buildings #1 (North Tower), #2 (South Tower), and #7 (the 47 story high-rise across Vessey St.) were destroyed not by jet impact and fires but by controlled demolition with explosives.

We believe that this website, as well as the other referenced sites, contains the information necessary to demonstrate to all with an open mind that this is the case, and that such an investigation is warranted and overdue. We believe that the available relevant evidence casts grave doubt on the government's official story of these “collapses”.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth are encouraged to take an active role by reporting the results of their research on 9/11 by means of lectures, articles, and methods of disseminating the truth about the 9/11 WTC building “collapses”.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Also check out this section of their "Evidence Page":

No steel framed high-rise building has ever collapsed due to fire - due to the high temperatures that would be required to weaken structural steel past it's critical safety margin - even though very large, very hot, and very long-lasting fires have ravaged many steel-structure high-rise buildings. These buildings are all in use today:

• Caracas, Venezuela, Oct, 2004, 56 story building,
burned for 17 hours over 26 floors
• Los Angeles, May 1988, 1st Interstate Bank, 62 stories,
burned for 3.5 hours over 5 floors
• Philadelphia, Feb, 1991, Meridian Plaza, 38 stories,
burned for 18 hours over 8 floors
• New York, Aug, 1970, New York Plaza, 50 stories,
burned for six hours
ae911truth.org

Some of this stuff I have heard batted around on this site before.
They do have some nice photos and examples to help illustrate their point.

Good find.
I'll see where this goes.

- Lee

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Thanks for that additional information. I will also check out the website of the other poster too. It will be good to refresh our memories of the details.
And also thanks for the reminder in your articles that it also is engineers as well. Will edit my original post to reflect that. It's also mentioned it the vid too.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

The way i see it, if the internet never gets "censored" soon enough there will be a generation that see's through all of this garabage, unfortunately my generation might have been the first to grow up with it (im 25) and 75% of my age group is basically clueless, so...

But, yes, the al quada myth is so easy for the USA to propagate, b/c one, no one speaks out for them, and we all speak against them (MSM)

The only time you hear about them is when something bad happens in the middle east or something, or see a mug shot.. I have yet to see anything not coming from al jazerra or some garbage in true HDTV form or anything I would call legit IMO, but perhaps I have missed something, I am def not an expert you could say

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
When we start talking about al-quada being a us puppet organization i will be impressed lol, or even better yet, the myth that it even exists to this day..

Although you have a good point, and I do recall reading somewhere that al-quada was an admitted U.S. creation, I think these guys want to try and stick with what they do know best.

I assume they plan on using their "expertise" in the field of architecture and engineering as a way to prove the alleged technical "fallacy" behind the downing of the twin towers and WTC 7 as claimed by most 9/11 truthers. I assume they are counting on their credentials to give their claim credibility, although I haven't personally researched any of the architectural and engineering professionals affiliated with the site.

Presently they profess to have 671 architectural and engineering professionals (not 700) and 3622 other supporters including A&E students.

- Lee

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Not at all.
This was new to me, so I appreciate the find.

I normally just read through this section of the site as opposed to contributing but I found this particularly interesting.

- Lee

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I guess for so long it's been difficult for the MSM to come out and say that maybe jumping to conclusions about Al Queada being responsible was too hasty on their part.

It was only a few minutes after the first tower went down that a reporter mentioned a terrorist attack and Al Queaa. Which then went viral around the world in a very short time frame.

Admitting they may have erred on the wrong side is hard to admit , I'd think.
Al Queada was blamed and everyone in MSM jumped on the bandwagon.

So much mileage have been gotten out of AQ over the years.
How would they be able to back peddle now and say hey we MIGHT have been wrong?
But then, this enquiry needs to be established first for all of that to come later.
I pray to god that they are successful.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Of course al quada is a USA Creation, but you will only hear that sparingly on the MSM

What % of people in the USA do you think know this?

I would say the over/under is 5%

Let me ask you this.. all you see is that same stupid al quada training video over and over where they do the monkey bars and carry guns over their head

Jesus, give me a break with this disinfo.. I mean its not like I know for sure, but I know for sure the USA stated al quada and I really dont see us taking responsibility for that at all

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

yes.. baby steps i guess you could say, right?

one day i believe there will be some light shed on this.. in some form at least

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
... where have you guys been the last 5years?

Yes, there is the whole architects for 911 truth thing. there is pilots for 911 truth politicians for 911 truth ... janitors for 911 truth

And yes, they have been and (unfortunately) will be again on talkshows.
Therefore i don't think this is the "breakthrough"

The most mainstream exposure you guys got so far wasn't this, it was the south park episode. (very cool the part when stans dad proclaims "But we must be allowed to ask questions!")

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Nice find! it's good that A&E for 911 truth is getting the word out about the controlled demolitions on that day.Now if only we could have a reasonable interview about the shoot-down over Shankville that maybe interesting.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

I think it's important that they keep hacking away at this.
Sooner or later, the time will be RIGHT and it won't be able to be ignored.
The time seems to be NOW that these guys have the best chance of getting this Enquiry up and running.
And all the others you mentioned will also benefit.
Their time and effort won't be in vain.

Time will tell if this is a breakthrough but a way of helping this along is to send this to as many people as possible and also to request other stations to get this guy to appear to spread this important information.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
thanks for posting it. hope you will also see the ae911truth.com for more info.
s and f.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Nice find! it's good that A&E for 911 truth is getting the word out about the controlled demolitions on that day.Now if only we could have a reasonable interview about the shoot-down over Shankville that maybe interesting.

Yeah Shankville. There is just so many facets to this that it could well take years to go through it all once an enquiry is set up.

I guess starting with first tower is the logical place to begin though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join