It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2CAM Gary Spivey: "I was dru..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Coast to Coast is interviewing Gary Spciey, apparently a psychic of some stature.

Link

George jsut asked Gary something about the Mayans predicitng 2012 or some such. Gary started to say "Well, I was dru-", then stopped talking, paused for a moment, then went on explaining it.

What was he going to say? "I was drunk." "I was drugged."

Is it my ears? Was anyone else listening and did they hear this? It jumped out at me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thread exsists here and I was just about to comment on that as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoterica

I have had many readings with Gary Spivey. He has a great presence as any showman should. Ive gone to his seminars all of which are always the same. He has given me readings about love-marriage-health-jobs. Nothing every came true. He said my husband would be working within 2 weeks.....didnt happen. I wouldnt waste my time

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I have had many readings with Gary Spivey. He has a great presence as any showman should. Ive gone to his seminars all of which are always the same. He has given me readings about love-marriage-health-jobs. Nothing every came true. He said my husband would be working within 2 weeks.....didnt happen. I wouldnt waste my time

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

gary charges lots of money and none of his predictions come true. He has a good presence. And is a nice guy but not worth all the money. His managment team is less desirable. His own staff have said how selfish Gary is when it comes to his readings. He doesnt care. You can wait a full day and then get word that the reading is cancelled. My credit card is always charged before my reading. He makes all is money from seminars and readings. People need to put him out of business....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

ive had many readings with Gary. He is sweet...but none of his readings come true. Tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he says the demons are stopping thus requiring further readings. $500.00 for half hour
reading and $1000.00 for hour reading. ON THE PHONE!!!! his staff have talked badly about how the company is run. lots of shady business practices there

new topics

top topics

join