It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacist charged with murder (*with actual video*)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Self defense is very clear in regards to the law.

If there is not an immediate danger to your life, it is not self defense.

If you watch the video, it sure seems like the suspect that was armed ran out of the store. The suspect that was shot, did not look like he was armed at all. Once he was shot and on the ground, he was no longer a threat. At that instance, self defense no longer applied.

Then the store owner walked over and shot him 5 more times.

Sorry to say, but the charge here may be warranted. That being said, if I was on that jury I would be very forgiving. The whole situation could have easily been avoided if these two kids did not try to rob the store in the first place.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So how do murderers (ACTUAL murderers, NOT this guy) get found innocent due to temporary insanity or whatever bogus defense their lawyer uses? You find your wife banging another guy and kill the guy, it's understandable because you were in a fit of rage.

But someone comes it, points a gun at your head with the thread of TAKING YOUR LIFE, which I imagine would be pretty stressful, and you don't have the right to FLIP OUT? Seriously?

I support this man 100% He should have shot that creep until his magazine was empty, then re-loaded, then emptied the magazine again. Turn the fool in the hamburger.

No sympathy whatsoever for scum like this, I cannot stand all these liberal criminal lovers that think you should only defend yourself until THEY deem the other person to no longer be a threat. If I had my way, you wouldn't have to stop once the person is dead. Dismember the idiot and burn his limbs in a bonfire.

When you try to rob someone, and put a gun in their face, you forfeit ALL rights any human may have. You give up your right to life, your right to be treated in a humane manner. If you do things like this, your life is worth less than that of a cockroach.

That store clerk should be celebrated as a hero, not tried to murder. Just frikn stupid.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am all forprotecting one self even with firearms, but carrying one brings the responsibility of one. One headshot would have been ok. I cannot see anyone being hostile after receiving a bullet to the head. And even if he was, there are arms and legs to empty the pistol into, not the stomach.

The idea is not shoot to kill, but shoot when it is necessary. And only when you are in immediate danger you may shoot to kill.

I think the charges are ridiculous, but there should be charges& a trial for perhaps manslaughter or excessive use of force in self defence.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I support this man 100% He should have shot that creep until his magazine was empty, then re-loaded, then emptied the magazine again. Turn the fool in the hamburger.

Clearly, you fall into the camp of people who shouldn't be allowed to own guns...mostly because it's abundantly obvious that you have no clue about laws.

If you can't act correctly under pressure, the last thing you should have in your hands is a gun.

This isn't even a pro gun or anti gun discussion! It's all about whether people know the laws and don't act like a bunch of fools just because they can't handle pressure.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So im assuming this hasn't been finalized by the courts yet?As im from Australia & not up to speed with your legalities,i was curious whether the store owner is locked up already (on remand),or out on continuing bail,was bail revoked & remanded in custody at his 1st,2nd,3rd appearance(presumably hes fronted court).Was he arrested at the crime-scene or @ his home a week later?Based on my own experience learning of this incident , wow, i bet some opinion polls your media offered up would have been returning crazy data.For what its worth,I personally read through the majority of the 12 or so pages of posts & was slightly leaning towards~good on him-nothing to see here folks,move along.I then watched the cctv footage # 1 & 2 & was like ~hard luck kid & storeowner should be ok.THEN viewed # 3 & thought ~ You are fried Mr pharmo.,Man what a powerful bit of vision that one is!Hindsight,hey? I bet he wishes he put bullet # 6 straight down the lens of that camera & blamed a stray shot from the perp. shooter,coz for the short,silent footage that one captured it also screams cold-blooded vigalante,over the top conduct @ eardrum bursting levels.
p.s.~~~IMHO only of course

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ImzadiDax

I totally agree

seems like he was having flash backs of the war or something and went on a murderous rampage.

I wonder what would of happened if he'd shot the other kid to would he of pumped him full of bullets as well??

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join