It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Test Yourself for Morgellons Disease/Infection - do any of us have it?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I find this disease very interesting. I never really heard of it until I came to ATS and that is when I started reading about it. I dont have it and I dont know of anyone who does but I would probably freak if this was happening to me. I have watched videos of people with this and it's kind of scary. How a doctor can say nothing is wrong is beyond me. I dont know what to make of this. Thanks for posting this as well as they ATS links to this disease. S&F!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Dude your shaved head is just catching lint floating through the air. All around us are lint and particles that get caught on our bodies. After shaving your head, the remaining stubble creates what is, in essence, is velcro, to flying particles such as lint. Im not saying that morgellons doesnt exist. I would not doubt for an instance that the gov't has created yet another abomination to irritate us, bio-warfare to practice on it's subjects with....but in your case, I think the cure is to take a wet rag and wipe off your lint covered head. My socks also have morgellons disease.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsburnfyre

Many tests for Lyme come back negative. Get on here and do some research about it. Beware there a many out there trying to decieve people about Lyme as it is very expensive for insurance companies to cover. I have a friend whom I literally watched become debilitated from this and his first test was negative. Good luck to you both.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
be sure to test yoselves

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join