It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor stunned by 'cube UFO' over Muswell Hill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

MUSWELL Hill's growing reputation as "Roswell Hill" for its mysterious night-sky activity has taken another alien turn with the latest UFO sighting. Actor Sam Lathem was so spooked by the appearance of a large cube-shaped "ship" with orange lights erratically making its way across the sky he sketched an image of the floating object.
'It was about the distance of a football pitch away and the size of a small truck' The 44-year-old, of Ellington Road, said: "What was really peculiar was it was a cube and had orange lights coming from underneath and it was such a close-up view. "It was about the distance of a football pitch away and the size of a small truck. It slowed a bit and then suddenly went off again.
"It was really strange because there was no noise and you would have thought at that distance it would have woken up everybody on the street. It doesn't make any sense."

Read the full story here

This is a interesting and unusual sighting. Does anyone know who the heck Sam Lathem is though?
It is a shame there is no video to go with this.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari Does anyone know who the heck Sam Lathem is though?

www.imdb.com...

I'm guessing that this must be his IMDB page. No other "Sam Lathem" results. No photo.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiizhan

Oh he is from England and a TV actor mainly.. this explains why I have never heard of him. I don't know if his public status will help give this sighting any more clout, but the nature of the craft alone ought to perk up some ears.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
...but the nature of the craft alone ought to perk up some ears.

Yeah, everybody stands up and pays attention when the Borg shows up...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiizhan

His pic is in the OP's link.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would hope that his public identity would help lend a bit a credibility, though you never can tell what these guys have up their sleeves in the way of public relations.
I would hope he isn't using something like this to gain popularity, doubtful though because you would think he would be worried about being looked at like a nut-bag.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You've posted 2 threads on this.

Why?

-m0r

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

You have posted this same message twice. now I ask you why? these are two seperate UFO sightings by different people.
I think you should start reading before you start going off on people about double posts.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I seriously doubt that. It is incredibly brave when a public figure comes forward to share a sighting, because they are almost immediately met with scorn and mocking. I applaud his openness.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

. . . Actor Sam Lathem was so spooked by the appearance of a large cube-shaped "ship" with orange lights erratically making its way across the sky . . .

It is a shame there is no video to go with this.

Actually there is. I was watching it earlier.

The video shows the metallic, space-faring cuboid with orange flashing lights just as described.
Some of the close-ups are great, allowing a clear view of well ordered, co-operative society living within it.

We should all join with Blossom Goodchild in summoning these calm and intelligent beings.
They offer us a radical change in Earth's society, the elimination of all egotism and greed.
They can enable us to live forever in harmony with one another.
With their guidance we will boldly go where no-one has gone before.
Our lives will be transformed forever if only they will come and make it so.

[edit on 28/5/09 by Kailassa]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

So you think just because a so called celeb believes that helps? I dont care what celebrity believes, I am more apt to believe normal everyday people. Celebs I find only come out with this stuff when they need attention or publicity.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
OMG the borg are here. Resistance is futile.

but serriously this is pretty cool story S&F

[edit on 28-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Your link doesnt work. if there is a video of this as you say, I really really want to see it. Can you please fix this?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Celebs I find only come out with this stuff when they need attention or publicity.
I think that is a very unfair statement. Do you have any evidence to back that up?
Everyone is equally valid. No matter what their status. However sometimes public figures get more recognition because people feel they know something about them. I certainly would not make a statement as you have that they only do it for attention, they already get more attention than they care for in many cases. They are people too you know!

I am curious what evidence or examples you have to prove that they only come up with sightings when they need attention or publicity.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

I would like to see this video as well. Could you please try reposting the link?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
Your link doesnt work. if there is a video of this as you say, I really really want to see it. Can you please fix this?

Thanks for pointing that out.
The link is fixed now.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

grr. Everyone is a comedian. Can we please stay on topic? I thought you actually had some real footage.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I live in England and I've never heard of him! Lol!

Publicity stunt?

Goodness when did I become such a cinic!?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on this one nephratari
SAM lathem is not really A list and i cant see it been a publicity stunt,i like the description of this UFO, these are the type of phenomenon that you cannot really attribute to natural causes and it does not follow with military tech! even 25 years ahead of where we would advance to IMHO.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I know, that's what caught me to. It is not your typical report. You don't hear of many cube sightings. I find this interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join