It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed in Giza on April 20th???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is a hoax or not, and I can’t find any information online or on ATS about it. I remember ATS did have a thread on something like this but I wasn’t sure if it was this since I can’t find it on the search engine. So if this has been posted before please delete this.

Here is the picture that was reportedly taken from a weather camera overlooking the pyramids. The black circle is what I put around the object to highlight it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a6fe36bc394.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a more detailed image….
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ead3460f2e41.jpg[/atsimg]

Both images courtesy of pyramidcam.com

Like I said I am not sure if this has been discussed before and I am tempted to think this is a hoax because it has not made any headlines. But the website the picture is on seems legit (as in not a UFO oriented site). Also I have not found any sources claiming this to be a hoax, so I don’t know what to think really. So IMO this is either CGI or real. I am not an image analyst expert so I hope some on here can help. I privately messaged two FSME’s and they could not say what this was or if it was fake. I was hesitant to post this and have been sitting on this picture for some while because I hate to waste ATS space with hoaxes, but I have decided to post it to see other members opinions on it so here it is.

Source
pyramidcam.com

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
now that is really amazing, something cute we never seen before.

The birth of a baby pyramid.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Haha, nice one.

To me it looks more like something stuck to the camera or is some form of material being thrown around. As you can see by the photos, it does look as if there is a dust/sand storm happening! Things to consider?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Just a suggestion dirt on the lens! Look for the mundane first as its a tourist hotspot and looking at the apparent size this would have been all over the news!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yea the fact it was not on the news made me weary, but it is near impossible to judge the distance of the object in question to rule out things. I just wanted to bring this to the boards attention, I think it is a hoax or nothing myself.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If we could get some enhancement...not as much as the enhancement shown...I think we could figure it out.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Photoshop? Do you know of any good tools used for photo enhancements? LOL, I am not a expert at imaging. I already showed this pic to internos and ArMap. They pretty much had the same conclusion as me (not enough to go by).

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe just a piece of paper or something flying in the air. Looks pretty dusty, maybe windy in the photo. Just a thought.

Or invaders from Mars. Whatever.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

GIMP is free and good image software.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Maybe it is the rumored to exist Aurora TR-3B. Sure looks like it anyway...

[edit on 5-26-2009 by IronDogg]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

I don't think that it is the TR-3B, the TR-3B looks like a triangle, this object looks like a mini-pyramid. LOL, actually it looks like one of the enemy ships in Stargate SG1,lol.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Kind of looks like a plastic bag blowing in the wind.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Yea I am thinking one of four things here:

1.) CGI hoax to boost tourism
2.) Some dust,bug, or misc. particle (like you said)
3.) A mirage of one of the pyramids
4.) A true UFO

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Mystery solved see pic

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

When I did some enhancements on it it appeared to be heavily pixelated around it, so I am thinking it is CGI and added in later. I would post the pic but I am having trouble getting the pic in the right format.(as I said I am not good at this kind of thing)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I really don't think there is enough to go by on this object. When altered somewhat it has a blue color with a little gold in the center. It is probably CGI IMO, if my ignorant self can figure out how to get the picture from GIMP on here I will but it is likely nothing. Not that it matters anyways, the most one could prove would be that it is a UFO, not necessarily a alien craft. I will see what I can do.

top topics

join