It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien found in Video Local News coverage, Lahore, Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well to me, its either a strange shape cat crap (just look at it, its the right colour), or its one of those rubber toys.

Definately cat-crap...

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i'm kinda relieved its a toy. I started to feel sorry for that poor 4" alien travelling all the way from Zeta Reticuli only to end up in Pakistan, being stoned to death by kids

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

There are no freezers in Pakistan, only children with rocks. ROCKS!!!!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Additional comparison I just made now with this “Lahore burned alien”. It's pretty
obvious isn't? Just like the LA fake dead alien, the same toy.

About the people causing stir, well they want to belive but unfortunately they have
been deceived by some joker most probably a kid. Due to the circumstances I think
from now on we must be very suspicious of any story, photo or video that comes
from Lahore due to the recent fakes.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

good job on that free_spirit

yes i also noticed that little thing on the top of it's head. it's most likely from the injection mold they used to make these things.

the smoking gun for me was the eyes matched perfectly and the size of the the supposed alien. i can't ever rule out the possibility that an Alien could be very small but to find a classic "grey" Alien that size is kinda unbelievable imo.

and yes i agree , this makes anything from Lahore suspicious from jump street.

great job on that photo mix comparison ! ..i wish i could figure out how to do that ? that layer function in my paint program is confusing for an amateur like myself.

thanks again free_spirit, you deserve to be recognized for these pictures that show us the truth

[edit on 26-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
wait... So you are telling me that the greys send rubber ambassadors to earth?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I consider this debunked. I wished it were true, but it seemed fake. Sigh...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
How could you say you wish this was true? You wish that a bunch if little kids threw rocks at the head of an alien untill he died?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

this could be fake however this story was covered by a famous local New Channel that is what made me curious about this incident.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

I do not think anyone thinks less of you for posting this. People (myself included) were flamming the video not you, thats why we have a forum like this. If I have never seen the toy before i would have been interested too.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

this could be fake however this story was covered by a famous New Channel that is what made me curious about this incident.

well i can honestly say , i think it is most certainly fake.

the comparison to the toy is obvious.

i am shocked that the news station even considered this worthy of reporting. i will admit that i have seen videos that i was not sure about and posted them here on ATS, because i wanted to know the truth about it.

so i don't fault you or anything for posting this and if you had not seen the pictures that free_spirit posted in that other thread....you would not know about the toy they used.

the only question i have is since it was on a plate already did they eat it ?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

yea i appreciate the guy who posted those pics. I am very relived now i thought it's one of end of time signs

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Lol I've got one of those rubber aliens, a yellow one. It looks exactly the same.

A witness in the video says it was burnt with hot bricks. That's what appears to have happened, and it's fingers have melted off.

All those witnesses were so crazy about it... are the subtitles accurate to the video?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What's with all these kids testimonies that the thing was walking around? It this doesnt add much credibility to other cases, does it. Like that famed russian case were aliens allegedly landed in a park. Apparently kids make up BS stories so that could very well be the case there too.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That was hilarious, thanks for the video OP.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The video looks real enough. In my considered opinion, a lot of alien beings who were caught here on Earth have been killed. Some have said this is so, and I tend to believe it. I am left to wonder what is done with the bodies after they are killed? Obviously they are not put on display for all to see. Wish they were!

I'll draw your attention to this recent thread of mine, simply because it helps to explain why people's attitudes might be the way they are...(and why aliens seem to take a beating)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
People from India believe pretty much anything that is somewhat of the occult. hook line and sinker, everything is magica to them...gotta love those naive, innocent people, like children really.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What most upsets me about this is the human irrational killing instinct.
STOP THE KILLING NOW!!!!
Stupid humans

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You should rename this thread "Why Aliens and normal human beings should not visit Pakistan"
that country is an absolute mess and I would rather lose my eye teeth than visit for one hour.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

yes they are correct !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join