It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 missing nukes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just an update to this thread. Seems that three men who tried to sell contraband uranium for $1 million were arrested in in eastern Slovakia and Hungary.

www.newsvine.com...

Slovak police said the material, believed to have originated in the former Soviet Union, was highly dangerous and could have been used in a radiological "dirty bomb" or other terrorist weapon.

U.N. and independent experts suggested the uranium may not have been anywhere near that lethal. But officials tracking the illicit global trade in radioactive materials said the arrests underscored the risk of nuclear substances falling into terrorist hands.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by YASKY

Originally posted by on_yur_6
There was a book my father had that was authored by a former Russian general that said the USSR planted suitcase nuclear bombs around the USA as a backup if SHTF.
I'll try to find out the name of the book.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by on_yur_6]
What are you telling me to shut up for, I didn't say Russia didn't put nukes in U.S. cities, I said no nukes were missing.

easy does it. SHTF means SH*T HITS THE FAN. I didn't tell you to shut up.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

I saw that and made a post after one as already up. It was enriched Uranium 235 so it could possibly be used for mare than just a dirty bomb. None of this stuff is secure. Don't believe a word that comes out of Russia that all of their material was secured after the collapse of the USSR. That country was raped left and right of just about everything.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join