It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb em baby

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We should bomb iraq from the air again. I mean look at the american death toll, its growing fast. Iraq is putting up a pretty good fight, and I think its time for us to really step it up a notch and start kicking some ass and bomb the living hell out of them. I don't mean nuke them(I wish we could but in reality it wouldn't be smart), I just mean using smart bombs and such to target and destroy specific hostile locations. We did it with Afganistan, lets do it again now, and do it with force.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Xio
We should bomb iraq from the air again. I mean look at the american death toll, its growing fast. Iraq is putting up a pretty good fight, and I think its time for us to really step it up a notch and start kicking some ass and bomb the living hell out of them. I don't mean nuke them(I wish we could but in reality it wouldn't be smart), I just mean using smart bombs and such to target and destroy specific hostile locations. We did it with Afganistan, lets do it again now, and do it with force.

And this is how we liberate them? Uh huh.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

And this is how we liberate them? Uh huh.

liberate? yeah right

ahh, good to see dead hegemonic amers

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just think if we do that, that it would put a big dent in them. If your talking about taking them out completey, then thats another thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sorry, but i think its the most stupid idea that i've heard today. We would end up killing a lot of innocent people

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flanker

Yeesssss......Good to see dead americans....Yay Iraqis insurgents, yay Osama Bin Laden...

As for bombing, the only thing that would do is cause terror in the civilian population and turn them against us.

America has a different mentality then a lot of other nations. We are willing to go to great lengths to help/protect people. We're NOT bombing because we want to protect the Iraqi civilians. It's costing us more soldiers in the process, but that's our way. The Army Rangers have suffered casualties they did not need to suffer because they went back for our dead. The dead aren't going to care if they're left to rot on a battlefield or they're sitting in a wood box, but their families will.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
And should we just sit back and keep letting our troops die, we can't pull them out because then we would just look like wimps and then alot of bad things would happen to us for bailing out. We started this war, and we are going to finish this war. We should finish it sooner rather than later, and we should use the most advanced military weapons of today to help us in that goal. Im not saying we wouldn't kill alot of innocent people, but im not saying we will. The risk is there, but like I said before we have to step it up a notch. War is a nasty thing, and innocent people will always die in wars. Thats just the way it is. I care about the innocent people, but you have to realize im not talking about just going in and bombing the everywhere and anywhere, I mean specific locations. We're in a war and we should do all that we can to win it and we aren't, we can do more. Its all teh damn liberals that go "Oh can't we all get along." and "Oh we should forget about the main risk in front of us and be heroes and save everybody.". This isn't a playground, your out there in the battlefield you risk your damn life, and im sick and tired of seeing us not using a lot of smart force to take help take out the main threat there. If you care so much about the damn iraq people why don't you go over there and start telling them to move their asses and get away so we can do some real action over there.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Mr.Xio]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And what's going to prevent the rest of the world from saying "America has a genocide policy -- we need to save Iraq!" and withdrawing their troops (leaving ours to be slaughtered) and starting to put sanctions against our country or even bomb our military personnel?

And deaths -- there's been over 3,000 Iraqui deaths THIS MONTH!

Just imagine that another country came in and got rid of George Bush (and I do loathe the man)... and then brought in their armies to get rid of the Bush administration, disbanded our Army, set themselves up as military rulers, sent over missionaries to convert us to their faith, tried to change our culture -- and incidentally kill half a million Americans in the process.

And you think Americans would just love this? I don't.

So why's it so hard to understand why Iraq and the Iraquis don't like it?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You are an absolute # bag...I hope you say that in front of a real American service man some day...and I hope it's me....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We are using the most advanced technology. A lot of our recent military technology has not been made for the battlefields of yesterday, with large areas of destruction, but rather the movement has been towards precision. The A-130 that's been hitting combatants 20 feet away from the troops is an example. Our artilary is precise and effective. We have fly by wire bombs. This is the advanced military technology we're using. This isn't a MOAB battle, it's a sniper battle we're fighting now.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I just wanna end this. Thats all. Oh and by the way, for all you liberals that want to end this and pull out, we are over there to take out a threat thats really bad for iraq. We ARE trying to help iraq, just not hard enough. Trust me, if we bomb iraq again it will help. Your all too damn sensitive. See it will help because it will destroy alot of the threat that is the threat of the iraq people. If we pull out now or stop or whatever, it will just keep the threat there, and we don't want that, now do we?

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Mr.Xio]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

You are an absolute # bag...I hope you say that in front of a real American service man some day...and I hope it's me....

I dare him to say it in front of any American.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think Mr. Xio is right. I mean, that's the REAL reason we're there in the first place. We aren't there for any Iraqi liberation. C'mon now. Don't be stupid. Don't tell me you fell for that. We are there to spread carnage and bloodshed for THE NEOCON PAX AMERICANA.

So, stop your crying and praying and get with the program.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Xio
we can't pull them out because then we would just look like wimps

you are real wimps, i dare you amers to declare war on some other nation then 3rd world #holes

united states of cowards.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
american atrocities in iraq

***The following link contains real images of dead Iraqi civilians. Do not click if you are offended by such images.***
DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC IMAGES

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Flanker]

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Kano]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

you are real wimps, i dare you amers to declare war on some other nation then 3rd world #holes

Ok, what country do you live in?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Ok, what country do you live in?

i live in israel.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Bomb 'em baby? :shk: No comment.

[Edited on 4/29/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Haha..............

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link