It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I gifted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Earthscum,

Read me, read me! Tell me about myself (U2U). Psychic powers should have no boundaries, so, my being on the east coast should be no problem for you. And no, I am not patronizing you - I'm curious. :-D
See this is what bothers me.. real psychic powers are almost NEVER like Miss Dion and her psychic friends... you don't just turn your mind toward someone and know their future. You don't usually get to pick and choose what you know or who you know it about... it just comes to you and you deal with it when it happens. It is just not like that.

Whenever I try to talk to someone about it, I get the typical "Then tell me what I'm thinking."
I usually respond with, "Nothing, because your are close minded."
I wish I could do what I wanted.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
When I was dating this girl, I would always reach for the cell phone before she called (like I knew she was going to call) ...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by grankor
Well, I figure that I am either nuts or something is going on upstairs...

Yes you're gifted. And so is everyone else. It's a matter of applying your gifts. When you are just finding out about them, it's ok to be a little unprepared. After awhile though, you find yourself using those gifts for better purposes than just entertainment, or continuously being bewildered, or knocking yourself down because you haven't accepted your gifts yet.

Albeit you should look into these things for yourself and not ask too many questions. After all, only you know what is inside your head, and everyone has a different opinion. Just like you, I have seen too, many interesting scenes. I don't feel like talking about them here, although if you U2U me, I will.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
I get deja vu all the time....I used to get it alot more when I was younger...also...strangely...when i was younger i have remarkably good luck...i mean i always won contests, lotto tickets (mostly instants)....stuff like that....it seems though that in the past year or two it either wore off or ive been in some sort of slump....im thinking its a cycle....and hoping it comes back....

Yea. That's what happened to me too. I got in a sluuump. My experience was with out-a-body-exp. I use to go out of my body and move around. Then one day some male with black hair and really good looking, who had a little midget that was all black with red eyes, came to my bedside. I went back in my body and never went back out again. I tried to trick myself into thinking, I lost the ability because of smoking cigarrettes and drinking. But I was fooling myself. It's when I am capable of facing that one being who I met, and who wanted to meet me, is when I'll get my courage back up to go and see what he wanted.

U.know? Such is luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join