It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

birthday help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
okay, so my fiance's birthday is coming up. here's the plan...

reservations for beni-hana,
followed by a a movie (roman holiday, she's a huge audrey hepburn fan)
then we're going ballroom dancing

now i know that's a lot, but i still feel like maybe i should get her something else. any ideas of what i could do or get her? thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well you know there's always roses and jewelry. Women love that stuff. And of course there's always sex ya know.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
And of course there's always sex ya know.

Jeffrey stole my idea

But....the idea COULD be upgraded. Think extra-special sex as opposed to everyday sex. In other words, NO quickies.

Its her birthday so it should be all the things that she likes...and hopefully some of those things contain the things you happen to like as well

In any event...have a good one.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
haha... you dirty minded ATSers... :shk:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What are her interests? That would help with ideas. Also, when is soon, next week, next month?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
What are her interests? That would help with ideas. Also, when is soon, next week, next month?

interests? let's see... movies, star wars, and corvettes are the big three

soon would be may 16th

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"(roman holiday, she's a huge audrey hepburn fan)"

Or you could watch "Breakfast at Tiffanys" and buy her something from there and have it engraved with a special message.

Just an idea...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by intrepid

interests? let's see... movies, star wars, and corvettes are the big three

soon would be may 16th

cool, that helps. 1- Does she like ballroom dancing. If she does then OK. If you're just doing it to impress her, she'll appreciate it, but will she have a good time? Also, can you dance?

2-You've taken care of the movie. Man, if you'll sit through that, you're a better man than I am.

Star wars, OK hobby, not for a special date.

Mid-May is good. You should be able to have decent weather. I'm only 3 hrs away so I know what to expect. You also have to plan for rain.

3-If the dancing doesn't fit, and I'm thinking this would be better, do you have a friend with a convertable, or rent one? Corvettes aren't the only car on the road, you getting my meaning? A little cruising, a little power, vroom, I'm thinking that and a little fire on the beach, just you and her, can't legally advocate alcohol, after everything else enjoy each others company, talk. Let the other stuff come later. It's amazing what a good time you can have when you and your other can share a special moment together alone. She may even tell you she likes ballroom dancing.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
ah, that is a good idea... we're going to a theatre to see the movie though. on an off coincidence the theatre near here that shows old movies just happens to be playing that on her birthday.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just remember, this is her day, give her one to remember.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not sure if this is available in Detroit..and it might be a lil expensive..but you could always take her to dinner etc in

A corvette limo

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How about a hula party?

top topics

join