It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face of Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
They are being killed because they are shooting at our troops. Why is this so hard of a concept for people to understand here?

Not to difficult to understand. Why are they shooting at our troops if we are supposed to be liberating them?

Do you all think that the average American soldier over there just picks out people at random and shoots them or something?

Yes.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Not to difficult to understand. Why are they shooting at our troops if we are supposed to be liberating them?

Because we are a threat to their way of life. Those people who were in the military and had all of that power lost it when we came in. Now they are trying to regain that power any way that they can.

Do you all think that the average American soldier over there just picks out people at random and shoots them or something?

Yes.

Really, do you have any idea what the average american soldier is like? Were you ever one?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Those mean old Iraqis are shooting at our heavily armed troops, just because they invaded their country!
How dare they!

What do you suppose would happen if another country decided that Bush needed to be removed because he's dangerous? Do you think we might shoot if they invaded? Hmmmm, I'm not sure.

[Edited on 4-29-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Because we are a threat to their way of life. Those people who were in the military and had all of that power lost it when we came in. Now they are trying to regain that power any way that they can.

Yes.

Really, do you have any idea what the average american soldier is like? Were you ever one?

No, no one tells me what to do. But, you never addressed my first response.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No, no one tells me what to do. But, you never addressed my first response.

Yes I did, here it is again:

So you are your own boss then? You don't work for anyone at all?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Now, its worse than when Saddam was there, as predicted. Hey, when are you gonna liberate Zaire? Whn are you gonna liberate Indonesia? They have it just as bad if not worse.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So you are your own boss then? You don't work for anyone at all?

Look, you are choosing to get personal to avoid this subject (or know mew better). I will answer you this. I don't like orders that I don't agree with. I don't like being considered governemt property. That's all you need to know.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Now, its worse than when Saddam was there, as predicted. Hey, when are you gonna liberate Zaire? Whn are you gonna liberate Indonesia? They have it just as bad if not worse.

How is it worse than before?

When was the last time that a village was wiped out using WMD's? When Hussein was in power?

When was the last time that someone was killed for speaking out against Husseins rule? When Hussein was in power.

Things are better there now, than they ever were when he was in power.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

[Look, you are choosing to get personal to avoid this subject (or know mew better). I will answer you this. I don't like orders that I don't agree with. I don't like being considered governemt property. That's all you need to know.

I am not trying to get personnel. I was just going off of your answer, you are the one choosing not to answer a simple question.

Even if you do not like orders you do not agree with, do you still do them? In the military you do not have a choice, unless it involves breaking a law.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Now, our army is going to let Iraq's army take care of Fallujah, or Should I say take all the deaths. Then our can come in and clean up.

I think the people asked for us to be there.

We would do the same here if another country invaded the US

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

When was the last time that a village was wiped out using WMD's? When Hussein was in power?

No, when we did that Shock & Awe thing a few months back maybe? Fallujah? Furthermore, when did Hussein wipe out a village? In the 80s?

When was the last time that someone was killed for speaking out against Husseins rule? When Hussein was in power.

Maybe it was that guy who had a picture of Sadr in his car? We had to kill that cab driver.

Things are better there now, than they ever were when he was in power.

Stop drinking the Kool_Aid.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They are being killed because they are shooting at our troops. Why is this so hard of a concept for people to understand here?

Yes.

You see, Kernal, this is what makes you the most hated piece of trash on this entire board. Answers like that. Even you, the most vile prick around, can't actually believe the trash you spew on a regular basis. I can't believe the owners of this board allow you to continue as a moderator. You are an extreme embarrassment. I would truly LOVE to meet you sometime to discuss this answer in person...

To the human beings reading this, the vast majority of those who are shooting at our troops are the remnants of Sadams loyalists, along with Jihadist's that Syria has been allowing to pour across their boarders. Many of them are in fact, Syrians. Our troops go out of their way to AVOID collateral damage, and no amount of misinformation and outright lies on your part will ever change that fact. You've never been there, so you don't know...you've never served, so you don't know...You are a disgusting pig.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No, when we did that Shock & Awe thing a few months back maybe? Fallujah? Furthermore, when did Hussein wipe out a village? In the 80s?

What about the Kurdish uprising after Desert Storm?

Maybe it was that guy who had a picture of Sadr in his car? We had to kill that cab driver.

You mean the same guy who ran a roadblock? What were they supposed to do? Let him run down a couple of Americans?

Stop drinking the Kool_Aid.

I will if you stop living in fantasy land.

[Edited on 29/4/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
You see, Kernal, this is what makes you the most hated piece of trash on this entire board. Answers like that. Even you, the most vile prick around, can't actually believe the trash you spew on a regular basis. I can't believe the owners of this board allow you to continue as a moderator. You are an extreme embarrassment. I would truly LOVE to meet you sometime to discuss this answer in person...

MUST...KILL...NO...CAN'T...I MUST KILL!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

What about the Kurdish uprising after Desert Storm?

What about it? Where we said that we would defend the Kurds against Saddam but left them there to die? Is that what you're talking about?

You mean the same guy who ran a roadblock? What were they supposed to do? Let him run down a couple of Americans?

Do we kill people that run roadblocks here?

Stop drinking the Kool_Aid

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Umm, doesn't that go against the rules?

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

16.) Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

Aren't mods supposed to enforce those same rules?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

16.) Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

Haven't you figured out that the Kernal is above all rules?????

link   

What about it? Where we said that we would defend the Kurds against Saddam but left them there to die? Is that what you're talking about?

Lets stay on the subject. He used WMDs to get rid of that problem. The fact that we left them high and dry is not the topic at hand.

Do we kill people that run roadblocks here?

If they are trying to get onto a military base without authorization we will use lethal force.

Stop drinking the Kool_Aid
[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Colonel]

I already told you I would if you stopped living in fantasy land and joined us in the real world.

link   

First of all, that wasn't in response to you. Secondly, this is the mudpit and language flows a bit freer here than in other forums as you can see with Affirmative Reaction's comments without the slightest reprimand from me. Thirdly, any intelligent person can see that I am not advocating death but ridiculing the persona I read on screen.

Now, maybe you can stop ducking and answer my questions.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

First of all, that wasn't in response to you. Secondly, this is the mudpit and language flows a bit freer here than in other forums as you can see with Affirmative Reaction's comments without the slightest reprimand from me. Thirdly, any intelligent person can see that I am not advocating death but ridiculing the persona I read on screen.

Now, maybe you can stop ducking and answer my questions.

First, this isn't the mudpit. Next time check the topic thread before you type. Second, you made a threat. It may have been done in a humorous way, but it is still a threat. BTW this isn't the first time that I have seen you threaten people.

Was there any questions that I did not answer for you yet? If so restate, and I will answer them.

I am still waiting for a couple from you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join