It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face of Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
Then do everyone a favor and leave. That this country could produce a whimpering anti-American racist jackass like you and allow you to remain within it's boarders is what makes ME ashamed of this country...

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

Then, if you're so proud, I think you need to go over there and help fight the Iraqis. Help liberate them from their lives. If not, send your son or daughter over there, tough guy.

GO GET A WEAPON AND GO OVER AND FIGHT IN IRAQ IF YOU'RE SO DAMN PROUD OF WHAT WE'RE DOING.

DITTO!!!! To ALL the WARMONGERS!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

[

Col: GO GET A WEAPON AND GO OVER AND FIGHT IN IRAQ IF YOU'RE SO DAMN PROUD OF WHAT WE'RE DOING.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, azz-wipe. I'm not a lilly livered coward hiding behind Mama's skirt like you are. Why do you think I was mostly offline for four months? If you were half as smart as you try to make people think you are, you'd know what I do for a living, dinkus....

Being against this illegal war of aggression doesn't make one a coward. What exactly do you do? Being offline for four months means nothing.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Being against this illegal war of aggression doesn't make one a coward. What exactly do you do? Being offline for four months means nothing.

Exactly! Am I a coward because I don't want to come and kill you and your family for no reason?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Your short memory is directly attributable to your lack of brain power, something you share with the Kernal. I just finished my second 90 day tour, idiot.

Illegal war is your moniker, and if you weren't such a moron, you would know that there is no such thing. Illegal by who's definition? Yours? Sorry, wrong again. Congress voted for military action, nothing illegal about it. You'd be praising the action being taken if the Sore/Looserman ticket had won and done the same thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr

Your type of new "patriotism", is anti-Americanism by our old standards. You just fail to see that, IMO. Your azz kickin' mentality is a disease that apparently spreads like cancer amongst those who have limited perspective on what it once meant to be an American.

Oh yeah, BTW, I have no fear of anything....not even death. So don't try to label me a coward. I'm not afraid of anything. I'm just pissed off that people like you have taken control and perverted our system. Wait until the civil war begins...and yes, it's coming. You won't be calling real Americans cowards, then. You'll be fighting them.

[Edited on 4-29-2004 by Satyr]

I would most certainly agree. I think the DU dust got to Affirmative Reaction.

Affirmative Reaction: So, becuase I don't go out and kill Iraqis and their families for Haliburton, Cheney, and Bush, I am a coward. Because I don't invade a foreign man's land, armed to the teeth, to kill people who have done nothing to me EVER makes me a coward.

Did they give you some sort of funny medication while you were away?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Your short memory is directly attributable to your lack of brain power, something you share with the Kernal. I just finished my second 90 day tour, idiot.

Illegal war is your moniker, and if you weren't such a moron, you would know that there is no such thing. Illegal by who's definition? Yours? Sorry, wrong again. Congress voted for military action, nothing illegal about it. You'd be praising the action being taken if the Sore/Looserman ticket had won and done the same thing.

Yep, and I can just tell you're a really intelligent asshole by the words with which you choose to insult people.
You're a drone.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No personal insults please!

Back on topic,

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I think the DU dust got to Affirmative Reaction.

Ouch. That's a bit harsh.

--------------

Many of those photos were taken a year ago, correct?

I was most disturbed by the images at the bottom of page 3.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Your response is intellectually weak at best. What, are you infantry? Let me ask you this ONE MORE TIME, since you're not grasping the simple question.. WHAT DO YOU DO? What was your MISSION? And ONE MORE if you can handle it.. b/c I do not generally pay any attention to your posts.. WHERE WERE YOU STATIONED? Can ya handle that?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
"Disclaimer The Following Pictures are extremely graphic. View the Link Below with this in mind"
home.wi.rr.com...
Falcon

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by falcon]
These images are definitely something that the average working citizen in our parts of the developed world will not see. Those of us who do not understand the reality of war through these images are brought to reality. It is the mainstream media that blankets this sort of thing. But, hey, war is big business and earns certain people a lot of money, so why should we give it up?

If people in America think that they can start some sort of civil war against the Government, take a long look at these images and rethink your strategy.

Welcome to the desert of the real.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
If people in America think that they can start some sort of civil war against the Government, take a long look at these images and rethink your strategy.

It'll be tough to operate all those weapons when there's not many left to do it, and even less left to keep us from taking them. Who's going to fight for the wealthy politicians when everyone is fed up? Them? A select few drones who are too cowardly to stand up to them? There's already a war against Americans. It just hasn't gotten violent yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Your response is intellectually weak at best. What, are you infantry? Let me ask you this ONE MORE TIME, since you're not grasping the simple question.. WHAT DO YOU DO? What was your MISSION? And ONE MORE if you can handle it.. b/c I do not generally pay any attention to your posts.. WHERE WERE YOU STATIONED? Can ya handle that?

Maybe it would help him if you told him what you "did" complete with your MOS. Some of us are still waiting for the answer to that question. Can ya handle that?

AR welcome back.

[Edited on 29/4/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Affirmative Reaction: So, becuase I don't go out and kill Iraqis and their families for Haliburton, Cheney, and Bush, I am a coward. Because I don't invade a foreign man's land, armed to the teeth, to kill people who have done nothing to me EVER makes me a coward.

Nobody is killing ANYONE for Haliburton, Cheny and Bush...that's just your normal lying leftist spin on things. If you had half a brain you would know wht a lying sack you are, but you're too stupid to even realize it. If you were an Iraqi who had just been through three decades of murder, torture, and opression, you'd be thanking Allah for whomever came in to liberate you, like the vast majority of Iraqi's...

ECK...As I have told you here before, I am USAF Aircrew, and that's about all you're going to get. Where I am stationed is my buisness, and will not be posted here for anyone to see, regardless of how many times you "demand" it. CAN YOU HANDLE THAT!!!!???

Satyr:
I can say the same for you, since your post was auto-censored for vulgarity...get your own house in order...

Cool Hand....Thanks....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Satyr:
I can say the same for you, since your post was auto-censored for vulgarity...get your own house in order...

Cool Hand....Thanks....

I have censors disabled on my end, and I really don't care what you see on yours. Man, you sure are a prick, though. He wasn't insulting you, and you're still going off with the personal insults. If any of my words are censored, I'm sure you can figure out what I meant, #tard.

BTW, do you think dying is still honorable, even though the Iraq war was based on bold faced lies? You have no sense of honor, if so.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Makes you wonder who the real terrorists are!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Nobody is killing ANYONE for Haliburton, Cheny and Bush...that's just your normal lying leftist spin on things. If you had half a brain you would know wht a lying sack you are, but you're too stupid to even realize it. If you were an Iraqi who had just been through three decades of murder, torture, and opression, you'd be thanking Allah for whomever came in to liberate you, like the vast majority of Iraqi's...

Oh, my mistake, all those killings of thousands of Iraqis must be for....OTHER IRAQIS. THAT'S IT! How could I have been so stupid. AR, what would I do without your brilliance...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have censors disabled on my end, and I really don't care what you see on yours. Man, you sure are a prick, though. He wasn't insulting you, and you're still going off with the personal insults. If any of my words are censored, I'm sure you can figure out what I meant, #tard.

Wow...another well thought out, friendly retort...just WHO do you say was not insulting me? Before you shoot your big mouth off, you should maybe think about the fact that some here have a past history with others, and you should perhaps keep out of it. It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a moron than to open it and remove all doubt.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh, my mistake, all those killings of thousands of Iraqis must be for....OTHER IRAQIS. THAT'S IT! How could I have been so stupid. AR, what would I do without your brilliance...

Good point. Who are they being killed for, then? Can someone answer that? I'm a bit confused. I didn't order any Iraqis dead, did you?

Wow...another well thought out, friendly retort...just WHO do you say was not insulting me? Before you shoot your big mouth off, you should maybe think about the fact that some here have a past history with others, and you should perhaps keep out of it. It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a moron than to open it and remove all doubt.

You know....I'm normally pretty calm and don't throw personal insults around, but you are one of the biggest #ing morons I've ever seen here. Each time you maliciously attack people, I somehow have no qualms with calling you names. It's obvious that you're one of those people who are filled with hate. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Good point. Who are they being killed for, then? Can someone answer that? I'm a bit confused. I didn't order any Iraqis dead, did you?

They are being killed because they are shooting at our troops. Why is this so hard of a concept for people to understand here?

Do you all think that the average American soldier over there just picks out people at random and shoots them or something?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

They are being killed because they are shooting at our troops. Why is this so hard of a concept for people to understand here?

Do you all think that the average American soldier over there just picks out people at random and shoots them or something?

If they weren't there, who would they be shooting at? DUH!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join