It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face of Iraq

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"Disclaimer The Following Pictures are extremely graphic. View the Link Below with this in mind"

The Following Infomation comes from a past friend that has given me the following link to show some of the real pictures that you will not see on the nightly news.

By The way didnt the pentgon say somthing about no more pictures of dead being realesed.

Sorry about that, that happens.

Follow the link below.

home.wi.rr.com...

Falcon

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by falcon]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, wow some great pics.

You might want to put a graphic disclamier.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Thanks for sharing, wow some great pics.

You might want to put a graphic disclamier.

Yeah some of them are great of coalition forces especially thee 1 with the commander standing infront of the line of tanks but as SC says "Some" great pics.

Please put a warning to viewers about the grapic pics.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
some of those pictures are pretty gruesome.

war is hell.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics, they remind me the pictures my husband have from the gulf war he was station in Bharan. Made sure you war people about their intensity.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Does this look like liberation to anyone?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Does this look like liberation to anyone?

Yes, liberation from there bodies. Imagain what the 114 boys that got slain this morning looked like.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Of course this wouldn't be in mainstream media...we all talk about oh "the war in iraq", it is so impersonal to us all...it gives the average person no concern in their lives, unless they will be shipped off, or have family members who were. Maybe all it really takes is to experience an actual battle, where your best friend was fine 10 minutes ago, but now hes been blown to pieces and you are trying to put him back together...and thinking about his mother's reaction, and all of his family members when they find out...and then wondering if this "war" was really so important for us that it could outweigh the lives of all these people...but this is all a fairy tale, because it is all so far away, and we will never see it for ourselves. Bush can go to hell.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You have echoed my sentiments exactly, Shotek. Those pics make me ashamed of this country.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wow! It's a good thing we're there, eh?
It's looking much more peaceful.

[Edited on 4-29-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You have echoed my sentiments exactly, Shotek. Those pics make me ashamed of this country.

Youre kidding?...right?...You forgot that accident happen...i know its gruesome...but things like this do happen in war....they werent killed or injured purposely...in the case of Iraq the end will justify the means...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Then do everyone a favor and leave. That this country could produce a whimpering anti-American racist jackass like you and allow you to remain within it's boarders is what makes ME ashamed of this country...

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So many people think of war abstractly, or as a video game b/c they have no true concept of it. People (in their right minds) who have experienced war are much more wary of sending others into combat. You don't want anyone else to have to endure that living hell - unless its ABSOLUTELY necessary. In the case of Iraq, this invasion was ABSOLUTELY NOT NECESSARY. It was a fraud of the highest order and a zionist pipe-dream.

(NOTE: Zionist does not necessarily mean Jewish. Cheney, for example is a Zionist. And he's white bread. Zionism, for anyone who doesn't understand this is a political ideology - not an ethnicity.)

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So in your opinion leaving Saddam in power would have made Iraq better off?....I think not....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
So in your opinion leaving Saddam in power would have made Iraq better off?....I think not....

You have no idea how complex a question that is. In the larger, strategic sense, yes. Iraq was better off. For everyone concerned, minus Israel and perhaps Iran. Retired Marine Corps. Gen. Anthony Zinni has also said as much. Of course, the VULCAN administration pretty much ran him out for stating that fact.

Was I a fan of Saddam as a ruler? HELL NO. He was pure evil. Unfortunately, what we feel, in this case is irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix

My whole point is, why should it ever have concerned us? It shouldn't have! Have you ever heard the phrase, "Mind your own business"? Well, that's what America doesn't do anymore. That's why we're so hated. It has nothing to do with our culture. It has everything to do with our actions, and the actions we allow our gov't to take.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
"Mind your own business"? Well, that's what America doesn't do anymore. That's why we're so hated.

You hit the nail on the head with this. People NEED to mind there own business.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
Then do everyone a favor and leave. That this country could produce a whimpering anti-American racist jackass like you and allow you to remain within it's boarders is what makes ME ashamed of this country...

Then, if you're so proud, I think you need to go over there and help fight the Iraqis. Help liberate them from their lives. If not, send your son or daughter over there, tough guy.

GO GET A WEAPON AND GO OVER AND FIGHT IN IRAQ IF YOU'RE SO DAMN PROUD OF WHAT WE'RE DOING.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Then, if you're so proud, I think you need to go over there and help fight the Iraqis. Help liberate them from their lives. If not, send your son or daughter over there, tough guy.

GO GET A WEAPON AND GO OVER AND FIGHT IN IRAQ IF YOU'RE SO DAMN PROUD OF WHAT WE'RE DOING.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, azz-wipe. I'm not a lilly livered coward hiding behind Mama's skirt like you are. Why do you think I was mostly offline for four months? If you were half as smart as you try to make people think you are, you'd know what I do for a living, dinkus....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, azz-wipe. I'm not a lilly livered coward hiding behind Mama's skirt like you are. Why do you think I was mostly offline for four months? If you were half as smart as you try to make people think you are, you'd know what I do for a living, dinkus....

Your type of new "patriotism", is anti-Americanism by our old standards. You just fail to see that, IMO. Your azz kickin' mentality is a disease that apparently spreads like cancer amongst those who have limited perspective on what it once meant to be an American.

Oh yeah, BTW, I have no fear of anything....not even death. So don't try to label me a coward. I'm not afraid of anything. I'm just pissed off that people like you have taken control and perverted our system. Wait until the civil war begins...and yes, it's coming. You won't be calling real Americans cowards, then. You'll be fighting them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join