It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if we've beaten the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
We can't beat them think about it people there the US government and god knows what else... might as well join them those who rebel will fail...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
How long will it take for people to realize Skull & Bones and Scroll and Key members are in control of the world AND the NWO. Who are you voting for in 2004? When both presidents are Skull and Bones it's a good sign the NWO is completed. No matter who you vote for it's the same thing...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^

I'd buy that. I think that there is no "beating" the NWO, or the "Puppetmasters". I'd wager that we, as a world, have been lulled to sleep for so long, that any chance to truly thwart this process has long since passed.

Really all that's left now is to watch as it unfolds. Get your affairs in order for you and those dearest to you. Decide where you want to be when the clamp finally locks in place. And decide if in the end you will willfully be part of this system, or will stand against it knowing that the outcome for your stance will be bleak at best.

If there is ever a civilization that looks back on what's about to come, and they look on us with logic, and free mind, then the only thing that will matter is if they understand why many of us did not relent to this system. Maybe they'll learn from us, and have thier moment. When in turn the PuppetMasters have lulled themselves into an overconfident sleep. Maybe they'll regain the control. But that's a long long way away I think.

TS

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There is no stopping the NWO, God has allowed them to continue for the purpose of punishing the wicked and those that deny God. The NWO is now awaiting their leader, the Beast . God will take his people off the earth prior to the revealing of the Beast so that we will not have to go through this coming time of great bloodshed upon the earth. don't think for one minute that all the bombs and weapons they have been stockpiling will not be used. Soon those that have mocked God and denied his existence will face his wrath. God will use the Beast and the NWO to punish those who do not accept his free gift of salvation.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ummmm is there any proof that "skull and bones" is anything other than a fraternity? Becuse based on what I'm hearing it sounds like a cross between a college frat and the shriners.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well it's simple: When the government is out, when people live with the earth and not on it, when the world works together in harmony and love to create peace and joy etc...I and others couldn't possible name what will happen when we are all really free from this matrix ridden world...after all we are the virus, how do we stop ourselves?

One thing for sure, when something happens, dont point the finger at the government and go "What will THEY do about it" instead say to yourself, what can you, as a person do about it. It's the PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION that gives them power, dont give it to them, take it away, WE have the power to do so, by taking our own responsicilities on ourselves and not on others (I mean on everyone in general)

Love and Light
Sky

[edit on 8/6/04 by PhoenixSGC]

[edit on 8/6/04 by PhoenixSGC]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
while I appreciate your sentiment phoenix, The Idea of all humanity living in harmony is IMHO aginst human nature. We are a competitve predatory species by nature. As Machiavelli said (paraphrased)
"Many men have postulated republics that never exisited but those who act based on the way the world should be as opposed to the way it is have invariably failed"

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
they have already won, PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
they have already won, PERIOD!

I cant entirely agree with that. At the same time, I can't really see how they might be beaten in the broader world. I think that it depends on how you view the fight. If the fight takes place on the global stage, then we're scunnered, they've got it all wrapped up, and we better just bite the bullet and get on with life.
But that is not the only battleground. There is also the space of the self. It goes without saying that large amounts of the NWOs attacks are on the integrity of the self, are attempts at producing conformist consumers. These are attempts by the NWO to win the battle on the field of subjectivity. And it is here that the battle might be most truly won. Their systems of manipulation are not inescapable. It remains possible to assert the individual identity as a free space, to identify your body and mind as a 'temporary autnomous zone' in opposition to their control over the greater volume through which you move.
And it is from this bastion of autonomy that it is possible to take the battle to the NWO. Through your interaction with other fragmented yet unitary entities (folk like you and me) it is possible to aid them in their goal of autonomy, of freedom from the NWOs incursions into the space of their subjectivity. You cannot fight the battle for them, but you can be their supply lines, their ally, their reinforcements. When they are down, and the battle seems futile, you can give them the support they need to keep on going. These small interpersonal acts are sufficient, so that we can at least say that we are who WE are, and not who they have programmed us to be.
The autonomous zones of our selves are also the space for a more radical attack, though it is still one which relies on the interpersonal. Through acts of poetic terrorism and ontological anarchy, it is possible to connect with others on a broader scope, to recreate public space in such a way that it might shake those who encounter it out of their preconceptions. All we can hope is that through this tenuous connection, we are able to break people out of their conformity, out of the patterns they have been trapped by, but this is enough. It creates the potential that they too will claim their autonomy, rather than act on remote control. This last battle is not one which we can win, but it might enable others to win the battle for themselves, which must be enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i understand where you are going but, it is just another post of what the psychologists call psychological denial, when people do not want to admit something is happening or happened, rather they just want to stay trying to admit nothing is wrong.

do you think the recent acceleration of things would be happening if they(nwo) did not think that the general public have any chance of stopping it.

all the things they are throwing in peoples faces has to do with mind control techniques, they know the mind control, altough not great at the mo is good enough for the majority to not accept things are happening.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is so amazing - you all are saying exactly what was prophesied in the book of Revelation.

"And they worshipped the dragon, which gave power to the beast: And they worshipped the beast, saying 'Who is like unto the beast? and who can make war with him?'"
Rev. 13:4

The only way to defeat the beast is to not worship him or anything he stands for - this is a tough one but it all boils down to not taking the MOTB (Mark of The Beast) - subdermal implants anyone?

Life will suck for those who choose to step outside of 'the system' but with Jesus Christ you will make it - He says so!

So basically, to those who Love Jesus and His returning - NO BIG.

'Cause with God, ALL things are possible.

LOL to the worshippers of the beast and his 'system' for you will surley die in your sins if you take the mark.

Read it or Rue it!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
andy1033, I'm not entirely comfortable with your suggestion that my response is simply denial. (of course, you could simply interpret this as further denial, which is your prerogative, but I will continue none the less) I cannot begin to dispute that the world is going wrong, that we're being mocked remorselessly as they rub our faces in the horror which they produce. I do not deny that anythings wrong, I would protest that everythings wrong.

Originally posted by andy1033
do you think the recent acceleration of things would be happening if they(nwo) did not think that the general public have any chance of stopping it.

all the things they are throwing in peoples faces has to do with mind control techniques, they know the mind control, altough not great at the mo is good enough for the majority to not accept things are happening.

Yes, I do think that the recent acceleration of things is happening because they think that the general public have no chance of stopping it. Look at Britain and Spain's involvement in the new installment of the Gulf War(2: THIS TIME ITS A WAR ON TERROR!!!) The public spoke out in massive amounts. In Spain 95% of the people were against it- no matter, Aznar's goingin anyway. In Britain, over a million people descended on London (possibly two mill, disregarding the police estimates) That means that at least 2%, and probably 4%, of the entire population of the country cared enough not only to object, but to sacrifice their weekend to spend it trudging around the streets of London at a hideously slow pace, and to pay for the privelege. That was merely the most commited section of the group which was against the war. Those people were trying to stop the actions of their rulling elite, and it made not a blind bit of difference on the global scale, except to disillusion a few more folk.
So I say again, our attempts to take them on on their territory are not exactly hopeful. I pray they are not futile, but I cannot be sure. But I do beleive that on our own territory, in the spaces of our selves which they are trying to invade, we can beat them down. We can win in our own private space, and we can use that space to launch attacks which might help our local communities, the people and places with whom/which we interact. That is our battle ground, and to abandon it for a fight on the global scale seems like abandoning the only strength we have.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
We can beat them - Prophetical fullfillment; a rather powerful device. We don't need large scale civil wars either. Stop buying new stereo's; stop buying new cars every 5 years; stop buying that new computer every year; stop celebrating Christmas, Valentines Day, Birthdays, etc. Stop trying to escape from your everyday existence by eating out and buying alcohol. Stop thinking we are all beaten by them. Erase your socialization completely and start fresh, with only the remnants of the most important Moral Convinctions (i.e. The Golden Rule - treat others as you would like others to treat you). The result is morphing into something like a Buddhist Monk. Most importantly, stop blaming the Government and everyone else - it is all of our responsibilities to beat the NWO. Blaming the Government is the cheap way out.

If there is one thing our Government taught us its to stand up for ourselves: be independent. It is up to us to fight them in the little ways that will make a huge dent. Slowly, if we all do this, the money will start to wither, we will "infect" the Government, and things will begin to morph into a peaceful, back to basics world. It's like that Star Trek Next Generation Episode when they visit a planet that looks like the people are from the Dark Ages. Well, they actually de-evolved into such a state from a more Evolved, technologically advanced place - it is more simple and pure so they said.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So what was so great about the OWO? Famine, pestilence, plagues, complete slaves of our environment? Don't forget that it is the corporation in the US that gives the medicine to treat the sickly in Africa. It is not the shaman or witch doctor, it is the MD. Don't forget that it is the engineer that builds the dam to keep the river from flooding and destroying the village, not the tribal chieftain. Don't forget that it is the computer that does wonderful things for science, communications, travel, medicine, and others, not the incense and chicken bones used by high priests.

Corporations are capable of much good. They are made up of average, normal people. Hard working people, with no desire to control the world. There is no real incentive for those that manage these corporations to control the world. To do that would require conspiracy, co-ordination and co-operation of a scale only imaginable in your mind, not on earth.

Politicians are evil? Only you can change the system. Don't blame some ultra-secret group meeting behind barred oaken doors. Start by electing local and state officials that hold your views. But if your movement fails, do not blame a NWO. Maybe it is your movement that is the problem.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plasmamembrane
Stop thinking we are all beaten by them. Erase your socialization completely and start fresh, with only the remnants of the most important Moral Convinctions (i.e. The Golden Rule - treat others as you would like others to treat you).

I didn't think that I was saying that we were all beaten by them. I thought that I was saying that while there is every possibility of victory on the scale of the personal, that the problem is that our actions on this scale have very little impact when translated to the strata on which the NWO operates.

Originally posted by Plasmamembrane
Most importantly, stop blaming the Government and everyone else - it is all of our responsibilities to beat the NWO. Blaming the Government is the cheap way out.

If there is one thing our Government taught us its to stand up for ourselves: be independent. It is up to us to fight them in the little ways that will make a huge dent.

I largely agree. My affirmation of the import of individual autonomy as the MOST important battleground in the fight with the NWO overlaps precisely with your observation that we must "be independent". And I would agree with the idea that we must fight them in little ways, because little ways are the only ways open to us. But these little ways only make a huge dent when they are adopted by a huge number of people. That does not mean we should stop trying, but it does mean that i have to disagree with you regarding the amount of change the actions of isolated individuals can produce.
This is why I said that it was important to work in our community. It is work of this nature which can perhaps ensure that we are not simply isolated individuals, but rather a growing collectivity which might actually be able to produce some change through the diverse actions of its constituents.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zuzubar

Only one can defeat the NWO. His name is Jesus the Christ. The bible speaks about the Kingdom of the antichrist. We all know the NWO's face will be one man. Jesus said:

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name him ye will receive." (John 5:43)

Jesus came in his father's name and no one accepted him. But the antichrist will come in his own name and we will accept him.

3: "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;..."

Here is what will happen when Jesus comes back

Revelation 16: 10
And the 5th angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain.

THE NWO WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED BY HUMAN MEANS ONLY GOD HAS THE CAPABILITY OF DESTROYING THE NWO.

FOLLOW JESUS AND THE FEAR OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL BE TAKEN AWAY.

For the spirit of God is not of fear. But of love and power.

If you follow Jesus the fear of death will be taken away, because Christ was killed and he was not afraid because he was granted eternal life and took the power over death. All bible christians know about the NWO and we all know that we will be persecuted just like Jesus was persecuted.

FOLLOW CHRIST JESUS AND YOU HAVE THE DEFEATED THE NEW WORLD ORDER. BECAUSE THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS NOT JUST PHYSICAL ENSLAVEMENT, IT IS ALSO SPIRITUAL ENSLAVEMENT.

PEACE BE WITH YOU.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Here is an example of when you know that the NWO has been defeated or at least has been halted in its progress: When the Government gives aid to all impoverished people on this planet, when Governments and Major Corporations discontinue making Weapons of Mass Destruction. Another example: When you see the President of the U.S.A say, "we must stop all war against all other nations, there must be a ceasefire all across the globe.

The US empire will be dismantled. The CIA will be dismantled. The Rex camps will be burnt or leveled. Criminal trash like Bush, Cheney, Kissenger, et. al. will no longer be free to walk the land.

[edit on 12/7/2008 by anonymousATS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join