It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if we've beaten the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
How will we know if we've beaten the NWO? Nobody even knows 100% whether or not they exist so how will u know if u've beaten something who's existence isn't certain?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They do exist. Look at the back of a dollar bill. I believe in them. There would be no way to be sure that you have beaten them. Matter of fact no one will ever beat them

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
How will we know if we've beaten the NWO? Nobody even knows 100% whether or not they exist so how will u know if u've beaten something who's existence isn't certain?
Here is an example of when you know that the NWO has been defeated or at least has been halted in its progress: When the Government gives aid to all impoverished people on this planet, when Governments and Major Corporations discontinue making Weapons of Mass Destruction. Another example: When you see the President of the U.S.A say, "we must stop all war against all other nations, there must be a ceasefire all across the globe.

Those are some examples, and until we actually see something like those happen, you can rest assured the NWO is happening now.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ummmm....haven't ppl been doing the opposite all throughout history?
i'd say that the so-called "NWO" is just simple human ambition to kill and better only themselves. the nwo doesn't really exist.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
ummmm....haven't ppl been doing the opposite all throughout history?
i'd say that the so-called "NWO" is just simple human ambition to kill and better only themselves. the nwo doesn't really exist.
I would say not necessarily. There were peoples on this planet of past, such as aboriginals, who had a powerful spirituality and understanding of peace. When humans are manipulated such as today, when humans such as today lose all sense of inner meaning, when all we do is concentrate of materiality--it creates the conditions we have today--the NWO. There are those who control the world, like bankers and power hungry people who will not allow any type of humanism to exist today, which is why we have wars and unnecessary suffering.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Here is an example of when you know that the NWO has been defeated or at least has been halted in its progress: When the Government gives aid to all impoverished people on this planet, when Governments and Major Corporations discontinue making Weapons of Mass Destruction. Another example: When you see the President of the U.S.A say, "we must stop all war against all other nations, there must be a ceasefire all across the globe.
Holy crap. You stole the words right off my keyboard. You da' man.

The only thing I would add is that there is little distinction these days between corporations and government. They are nearly the same thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well the civil war against the government and the people in power will happen very soon. Also we will get help from the forces of nature and in the "spiritual" to help us. I think its safe to say that when this civil war happens, we will be fighting against those who are responsible for the NWO, and they will finally be knocked out of power.

Let's hear it for human spirit!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Quite frankly, I don't see how one can "beat" something as large as the NWO. You really wouldn't ever know for sure, unless you were like the leader of it or something.

I guess the best way to tell is that if something was happening (like global takeover, or whatnot), then if it stops...I guess you've beaten them.

Matt

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The NWO CAN and WILL BE DEFEATED.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
But, how are you supposed to defeat something that you can't find?

If you knew exactly who you were after, that would be different.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by US.SecretService
But, how are you supposed to defeat something that you can't find?
If you knew exactly who you were after, that would be different.
If you can find a way to get into a Bilderberg meeting, then maybe we could start there. It is meetings like these that are held out of our eyes and ears. A whole lot of what is going on in the world today, in terms of the mayhem we see, can be partially understood through what goes on in these secretive meetings. It is meetings and places where the powerful gather that you could ascertain the NWO agendas.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How will we know if we've beatten the New World Order? I think the bible says something along the line of you will be in the air over Jerusalem with Jesus watching him destroy the evil in the world.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Unless you destroy the big corporations and religious organizations (not religious beliefs) you will never get be out of the nwo they are the power behind the president and the power in this nation, their dirty money pays for about everything now and politicians can not get enough of it.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The NWO will be defeated when Secret Societies are destroyed forever.

Only then can the world move forward in time, and rejoin Gods plan.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When politics stop and the land is about the people again....then the NWO has fallen. Sounds so far away doesnt it?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The end of Revelations 19 seems to touch on this:

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

And Revelations 20:

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

There you have it. That's basically the end of the New World Order!

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Mountain Man]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
if u want the bibles stance on a NWO , read gen 3.

"and you will eat of it all the days of your life" (referring to the ground/ food).

it would be substancially more difficult for any type of society to exist if god had not cursed us. yet he did it to ensure that we would have to spend time sustaining ourselves rather than rebell.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
We would have to revolt against everything we have come to know and believe to win against them. They have already taken over, it was done while more US troops were deployed over seas, than training at home.
It was done when the very people who are apart of it, own and control all the major world trade and buisness.

It was done when barter was replaced with worthless money. Everything our forefathers warned against, and fought against, and protected us from is all around us. and they, who ever they are, wont stop there. We still have the liberty and freedom of speach, what's left of it, and our firearms.

We the people need to unite, organize do SOMETHING other than be known as the fattest country and laziest country in the world. Bad press or fact, it is how we are seen by the world.

I guess not enough people are concearned with our bad image, that the GOOD OLE US OF A has lost what she was most RESPECTED for, and known for...

And still not enough people see.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
( Advisor) Not enough people see, that is the same question I ask myself everyday, the problem with the people in this country is that they are to comfortable with their life I am talking about the regular people not the rich and powerful those are getting a piece of the NWO, but just us the rest, most of them are followers and what the government tell them they believe and when they are not sure they go to their churches not Knowing that their churches are part of the same organize groups that hide behind the goverment, One thing is your religious beliefs and another is organize religion.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by marg6043]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
The NWO will be defeated when Secret Societies are destroyed forever.

Only then can the world move forward in time, and rejoin Gods plan.
The new world order IS gods plan.
Its what must happen according to the book of revelations for the rapture etc...

If you believe in god... and the bible.. then you MUST believe in the NWO unless you just don't read the book that you are supposed to abide by.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join