It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Federal Government Just Declare War Against The People - H.R.2159

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Have you notice latley the constant barage of bills meant to remove the the guns or more to the point , our rights. .....
s&f

both gray, remove both of them. If they try take your guns, you will use your rights, and if they take your rights away, you use your guns to get them back. It looks like they are trying to take both, and it would not surprise me if your country soon passes gun laws like ours, making it illegal to own a firearm (you still legally can in Australia, but only certain guns, and you need permits)

Then they will label anyone not handing their gun in as a free-thinker. No,, thats not right, they will label them "obstinate".... No, that doesn't have much of a ring to it, putting obstinate people in jail sounds wrong. How about... terrorist. Yeah, that has some punch to it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Exist to Resist! Yeah Fight back for this if not then the US is going to be just like how the UK is... ****ED UP!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You hired them get together and fire them all before the opportunity is no longer or your ...................

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dunno if this has been posted or not, but here's this rat bastard's phone number, give him a call.. I'm about to after I post this

D.C. Office- 202-225-7896

Massapequa Park- 516-541-4225

and a 3rd number, dunno what its for, but if it can get ahold of him- 631-541-4225

I called him, but of course he was in a meeting.. However I told the guy who answered the phone quote "This is the most disgusting piece of legislation I've ever seen and quite frankly its disgusting, and you can tell King come re-election time he will NOT have my support"

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Ketzer22]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VampireZio
... I do not see it affecting my life right now...

Did you ever see the oil fields of Saudi Arabia affecting your daily life?

Ever imagine the poppy fields of Afghanistan putting a dent in your wallet?

This is the exact type of mentality that has allowed America to become crippled from it's good-old-boy politics.

$30 billion Boeing bid? Sounds harmless - let's get the contract signs and get production rolling, right?

A bill to thwart "Domestic Threats"? Sure thing! America needs to be safe!

The more that I look into the Bills and Laws that are being passed in Washington the more I see that many are only benefiting VERY FEW but are affecting the MASSES with the negative affects of such.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I do not see it affecting my life right now.

"When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

Then they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
I did not protest;
I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out for me."
Pastor Martin Niemöller

If history has taught us anything its that waiting to see isnt always the best game plan my friend.

Hugs,
Dax

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
S & F

this sounds like an end to the last Right we had left...

and what's stunning is if you give this info to a Sheep, they may say something lethargic, like " Oh...well I don't own a gun anyway"

we have always only had an 'illusion' of Freedom; all one has to do is 'feel' free...you could show them in black and white that the Bill of Rights have vanishedand yet because they have only been told that they are free, the'll believe it.....

wow, the saying is true: a happy slave is the BEST slave

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I have read H.R. 2159 twice here with an opened mind.

thomas.loc.gov...

And personally I don't see what the big deal is, from my point of view if your paranoid or have any reason to suspect the government will come and take your weapons then perhaps you shouldn't have them because clearly your mind in unstable.

Yes I do agree it infringes upon freedoms and will probably tick some people off, but what you have to read is that the bill does a criminal back ground check. SO this means less weapons out there in the general public held by criminals or anyone associated with crimes. Giving the " Freedom fighters" against a possible "NWO" less to worry about.

I do not own a gun and probably never will until the world falls apart and I am handed one by the underground to fight off whatever it is we are waiting for.

The bill seems pretty logical to me, I wouldn't vote for or against because voting is somewhat rigged anyways, but if the bill was passed I do not see it affecting my life right now. Ill take it one day at a time watching and listening and if I do see evidence that supports the claims on this forum and website then I will move to action.

Good luck out there!

I'm just gonna come right out and say it.

Your logic and attitude is pathetic!

These rights are not granted to us, they are our rights as free human beings.
The bill of rights puts limits on government (think - "shall not be infringed").
They cannot ever remove our rights - they are inalienable.
Quite simply this law would violate the US Constitution.

By the time you figure it all out you won't be "moving into action", you'll be moving into a camp!

[edit on 20-5-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Guys,

You are probably already aware of this, but for those who are not aware. This has already been planned and much of the infrastructure is already in place:

America has ceased to exist since they planned the NAU
America has ceased to exist since they instituted the Patriot Act 1 and 2
America has ceased to exist since they built FEMA camps and flooded the streets with troops and police.

The NWO is already here and it's just a matter of time. It would have firmly established itself by 2010. The FEMA camps are there to detain "terrorists" and that's you. The ultimate plan is to depopulate the USA and many other countries.

Do you want to to stop this? Simply sending letters to Congressman and media is not enough. You have to get out there and make this public. Your best bet is form protest groups and go and protest in front of media places like Alex Jones and his group did during the fox news show. Find out wherever filming is taking place, and turn up there making your voice heard.

Compose a letter or a pamphlet and post them to every resident in your area. Make sure to highlight the dangers and cite directly from the bill to make them aware of its dangers.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by littlebunny

They are doing this for our own protection. After all, they know better than we do. Embrace the new reich.

Oh I will embrace it alright... From my cold dead fingers! BY GOD!

From My Cold Dead Fingers!!!

--Charles Marcello

It is possible, that is what They have had in mind all along!
Be careful what you wish for.

Im surprised that ATS is just now hearing about this, for it is old news.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I honestly cannot believe this crap. Then you have people posting on here saying stuff like 'oh it don't matter,' and 'it doesn't affect me.' That is down right disgusting, I am disgusted with my fellow americans and human beings, they just turn on the TV and it's over. I served this country in wartime and now they will spit in my face--and many others--saying that we are potential terrorists?! We need to point out and prosecute the real terrorists in our own feral government. Sadly this bill will probably pass because we as a whole are too inhibited, inebriated, and spoiled that we won't do a damn thing except watch it unfold live on the Telescreen.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Pair up this bill, with the Dept. of Homeland Security's memo/Lexicon of who is considered a "terrorist threat" and you'll see that essentially ALL American's who don't go with Obama's plan will essentially be considered 'suspected terrorists"

To the Govt. all I have to say is, you want my weapons? You can have my weapons after you pry them off my cold dead hands you dam*ed dirty apes!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's alright, I'm pretty sure most of us know the right people to get our supplies from. If gangs can end up with AK-47's and uzis than i'm pretty sure we'll be alright. If you buy them from the right people and stay untraceable (off cellphones, on private property,etc..) You'll be able to stock up. I'm pretty sure we should all know by now that it is not time for playing around, don't let their words and bills scare you anymore.
Now i'll be on the list, if i'm not yet.....

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I have read H.R. 2159 twice here with an opened mind.

thomas.loc.gov...

And personally I don't see what the big deal is, from my point of view if your paranoid or have any reason to suspect the government will come and take your weapons then perhaps you shouldn't have them because clearly your mind in unstable.

Yes I do agree it infringes upon freedoms and will probably tick some people off, but what you have to read is that the bill does a criminal back ground check. SO this means less weapons out there in the general public held by criminals or anyone associated with crimes. Giving the " Freedom fighters" against a possible "NWO" less to worry about.

I do not own a gun and probably never will until the world falls apart and I am handed one by the underground to fight off whatever it is we are waiting for.

The bill seems pretty logical to me, I wouldn't vote for or against because voting is somewhat rigged anyways, but if the bill was passed I do not see it affecting my life right now. Ill take it one day at a time watching and listening and if I do see evidence that supports the claims on this forum and website then I will move to action.

Good luck out there!

So if you question your government and the people running the government you are clearly unstable? Hmmmmm....

The bill does a 'Criminal Background Check' so less guns in the hands of criminals or ANYONE associated with crimes.

I made 'fake id's' for myself and a few friends (pre-911) so we could buy beer and drink in the college bars (thought it would be great to be able to hang out with college girls in the bars).

Mind you we were all above 18 years of age at the time.

Anyways it turned me into the dreaded F word (Felon). My right to vote, right to bear arms and more were taken away.

Maybe, just maybe, I might be able to own a gun in 3 more years.

If this bill or one like it passes I may NEVER have the right to own a gun in this country.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yet another glaring piece of evidence showing how democracy is a well constructed illusion, it amazes me even people on here can't see what's right infront of their eyes.
If you click the 'read bill' link it reveals another barrier designed to further control us: the way legislation is written. Most people in the world would look at that bill and not even bother to read it, too complicated. In a democracy these bills, laws etc should be written in the simplest of ways so that even the most uneducated in the country can understand them, not just the well educated few.
Wish I had the guts to fight the power.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
It's alright, I'm pretty sure most of us know the right people to get our supplies from. If gangs can end up with AK-47's and uzis than i'm pretty sure we'll be alright. If you buy them from the right people and stay untraceable (off cellphones, on private property,etc..) You'll be able to stock up. I'm pretty sure we should all know by now that it is not time for playing around, don't let their words and bills scare you anymore.
Now i'll be on the list, if i'm not yet.....

That right there is the problem with this bill.

Those who want their guns will go to get one and be told,

"Hey there's this oozy fully auto much cooler only 50 bucks more"

"sweet I'll take that it is sooo cool!"

A year later someone is shot outside the house and being the good neighbor he is, he pulls out the oozy and states, "Not in my neighbor hood b....!"

He then fires it for the second or third time in his life on fully auto killing the perpetrator along with a couple bystanders who get hit in the spray.

Meanwhile had the law not been in effect he would have just pulled a 357 and blown the one guys head off and that was it.

Washington likes to make laws on top of laws a great example in recent news.

An illegal immigrant runs over and kills a child while under the influence. He then gets the possibility of 3-4 years for DUI and 1 year for man slaughter.

The reason for a DUI charge is to avoid manslaughter in the first place so why the heck is it more time in the slammer for DUI than it is for the reason the law was made in the first place, manslaughter?!

The past DUI charges didn't stop him from committing manslaughter so the manslaughter charge should be logically more time served than the DUI.

It's like arresting a bank robber not because he robbed the bank and shot a few people but because he used an illegal weapon to rob the bank and shoot people.

These bill makers keep boxing people in like this instead of thinking outside the box, that box is going to become so crammed people will have no choice but to fight their way out of the box, geesh what are they stupid?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
See, this is exactly why I didn't go through the "legal steps" to get a gun. Have fun letting the government control you with this bull, but I don't let uncle sam know what I own.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dontbealala

Those loyal patriotic Americans , push come to shove will stand up for the Constitution their forefathers died for. No self respecting soldier would raise a gun to law abiding citizens and more than likely will stand up for the "People

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Out of the norm? More like anyone that does agree with their ways.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is nothing more then a way to start chipping away at our rights to own firearms, nothing but bs about terrorists owning firearms.
If this passes next they will say people who don't accept a RFID chip (made by Saudi's) cannot own a gun.

I feel sorry for the people who job it will be to go around taking peoples guns, i wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

VampireZio = a Sheep, thinking its only for so called "terrorists", any attack on our rights to own firearms should be stopped.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join