It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Federal Government Just Declare War Against The People - H.R.2159

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Im sorry but I jump to violence because violence gets the job done. People have been peacefully protesting the actions of our government for years and it has rarely gotten anywhere. Where in other area of the world, the government listens to the people because the people are always ready to jump to rioting. In America however things are peaceful. the government doesn't have to listen to the people, but at least no one is being harmed. We just peacefully get # on and only respond with "hey stop that".

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I doubt this would actually stand up in a court if someone sued because they were considered a 'terrorists' and couldn't get a fire arm.
ME: "Your honor, I can't get a gun because I am considered a terrorist, and yet I have no ties to terrorism nor have I done anything resembling such."
JUDGE: "Is there any proof that this man has ties to terrorism or terrorist organizations?"
DA: "Um no, but he has the same name as someone else we suspect, that we have no proof on either..."
Yeah, that'll fly.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hound
Im sorry but I jump to violence because violence gets the job done. People have been peacefully protesting the actions of our government for years and it has rarely gotten anywhere. Where in other area of the world, the government listens to the people because the people are always ready to jump to rioting. In America however things are peaceful. the government doesn't have to listen to the people, but at least no one is being harmed. We just peacefully get # on and only respond with "hey stop that".

I personally agree with this sentiment. Yes, I'd LOVE to live in a world where we could solve our problems by just "talking things out" as if we were a bunch of hosts on "the view" or whatever. But that ain't how the real world works and no amount of "make love not war" diatribe is going to change that.

The problem is that people have forgotten who exactly they are dealing with. These are not "human beings like you and me" bull s**t! They DON'T believe they are like you, nor do they want ANYTHING to do with you at least until election time. These are men that now have power and influence and trust me, they use it for THEIR gain, not yours. So if you try and get in the way, protesting or rioting, they will simply IGNORE you, change the channel, depict you as a lunatic, whatever it takes to get you to shut up. HELLO! Did you forget about the bailouts? something like 80% of the whole nation (at least those that were polled) said "NO BAILOUT" did they care? did they listen? no, they railroaded through it! Did you forget the piece of crap legislation Bush put forth called the patriot act? That too, the majority of Americans said "No way! You can't do that under the 4th amendment!" Did they care? No!

The only way to solve the problem is to simply remove them from power. Now since it's obvious that they've warped the system to work in THEIR favor, going through "legal" channels will NOT do the trick, since they will always find a way to sucker you into putting them back in charge. So the only thing left is to remove them PHYSICALLY, if not VIOLENTLY.

Listen, let me put it in clear terms for everybody here, especially the cowardly liberal hippies that have unfortunately started haunting this site with their Obama Change diatribe. Our "leaders" are no longer our "leaders" because they have decided to overstep constitutional law and instead, institute policies that only benefit THEM and in the meantime, they have decided to institute policies to hurt YOU, to breach YOUR constitutional rights, and in fact IMPRISON YOU if you do not agree with their policies. This is called TREASON, our "leaders" have become TRAITORS to our country, our law and then have the audacity to call YOU a "terrorist suspect" if you decide to voice your concerns. The penalty for TREASON, if you do not know what it is... is DEATH!

Therefore, the solution to our problem is obvious! Now, we can try the cowards approach. Which is what all the liberal hippies want "Lets talk about it" Though we've already tried it, and look where it's gotten us... NOWHERE!. We can try a middle ground approach, which is to remove them from office PHYSICALLY, then put them in jail. This way nobody gets killed and justice can still be served (personally, I have no issues with this one). Or we can do what our founding fathers would've done, and simply done away with the whole lot of them from the get go. If it makes you liberal hippies feel better, we can have them executed in Guantanamo Bay that way you won't have to see it happen in our country.

Now I am making a call to any brave militia men and women, to the men and women from our armed services and any patriotic American with the resolve to do this. Our nation is CALLING US right NOW! We MUST do something about this! Organize if you need to, stock up and plan if you need to, send your loved ones to safe havens if you need to. But please for the love of everything that is so dear to this country. Please lets start actually doing something about this and remove these people from power, by any means! I say that on July 4th, we all definatly go to the whitehouse lawn with our guns in hand and give Obama and EVERY single traitorous politician a simple message "You want em? Out of my cold dead hands you bastards! Come and get them!" Yes, I'm sure some would consider this as just another form of protest or "Lets talk" approach. With the only difference that they'd probably be royally scared to see that we might actually be serious about using them.

Edit:

Oh, and before anybody here starts labeling me a "terrorist" I humbly ask that you research your history. Because the founding fathers were once too considered "terrorists" since they were originally subjects of the British crown. Which meant that they were actually British first, before becoming American. But that didn't stop them from doing what was RIGHT! and this is what people have forgotten. They'd much rather tolerate the sinful actions of these leaders rather and do what is RIGHT!

Don't worry about reporting me. I'm sure the FBI is already well aware of who I am. I'm still not afraid of them.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Question]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i got something ever worse that that look a this flyer the FIB put out to help pppl find a terroest in their home town
www.retakingamerica.com...

in it it say if u find some one like this to call 911 ASAP! "defenders of the US Constitution against federal government and the
>UN"
and
>"Make numerous references to the US Constitution"

that illegal now i guess i cant use the Constitution
and then their this one

this one is my fav tho

>"Request authority for a stop"

ya lol so a police man can stop me and i cant say what did i do or i'll get water borded.

and this one
"Lone Individuals"
u cant walk alone?!?!??! damn I'm gonna be sure to car pool for now on.

There is NOT ONE MENTION of "Islamic Fundamentalists" anywhere. and that is just a few of the tings they talk about too

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

I just copied your grievances list, Im gonna take it to kinkos and get a huge amount copied and the distribute them in the night, leaving them on the doorsteps of my neighborhood, and eventually the town

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join