It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun and Dust and More.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I was talking to a friend of mine some time ago about UFO's and orbs and what not.
I have seen some of them, so has my friend, but that is not what this topic is about.

He told me to look at the sun but keep the wall of the building covering the sun and I would see things flying around the SUN.
So I did it and there was understandably a bunch of dust, milling about.
Then I began to realize things floating around much further away, and from the perception I was getting, it seemed too far away and too big to be dust.
Then I saw something as if if I held out a small washer in front of me, hole and all, phase in and out of the sunlight.
I was hooked. I went out to buy myself some good eye protection and some Mylar to reduce the rays.
I look now about 2x a week if there are clear days. Most of the time I see dust, often I see some big and far away particles, of which I cannot explain, and once in a rare while something unmistakably different.
I know there are various YOU TUBE vids about this, but has anyone else seen anything remarkable?
Is there an explanation for those high flying particles?
Thoughts, & comments, appreciated.

p.s. As in another thread, I reserve the right not to bear the burden of proof here.
I am merely sharing and wish to hear others experiences.
If you want proof, go outside and look.

Apologies, if this topic exists elsewhere, redirection if needed, but the official name of this phenomenon eludes me.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That's interesting, I've never tried that before but it makes sense... anyway, the high flying particles could be anything from breaks in the light you're receiving to asteroids and debris floating between you and the sun, to ufos and beyond. There's a lot of things between us and the sun, and most of it is right here on earth.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've also seen these things that you are talking about. The perfect place for UFOs to fly would be in front of the Sun, after all that's where space ships always go to hide in Sci-Fi!

Here is a video showing what the OP is talking about.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminatus I

Exactly, what I mean. Thanks for finding the vids.
Fascinating, Yes?

I would readily dismiss most of the fast moving same directional objects as dust, but there are other things slower and opposing the common direction.
Huge things, too big to be mere dust.
Asteroids, some for certain.

new topics

top topics

join