It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama be assassinated in Russia this July?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Bare with me people but over the last few days I have heard several psychics, Prophets and Mystics all claim in one way or the other that all hell will break loose soon lasting long into 2010. Several have predicted war with Russia. They are describing this war.

www.tribulation.com...

I as well as may others believe that Obama is the prophetic Anti-Christ. It is a well proven fact to everyone that he has lied about everything he promised us before the election in record time. He fits the prophecy better than anyone before and we know that the final one has not been totally revealed yet. We all know for a fact that Damascus has not been destroyed yet.

He has mocked religion yet he claimed to be Christian. He stood up before lots of people at the correspondence dinner and insulted Islam. People have said well he did not write that speech. No he didn't people obviously under Satan's influence did. If you pay close attention he gives a time line for this event. The event that kicks off everything.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

One big problem that I see is that he will be in Russia for Nuclear weapons disarmament talks. Will some hardliners try to take him out or is this when the people who know who Obama really is try and take him out forever just as the movie Damien shows? Will Israel try to get rid of him by attacking Iran while he is there forcing Russia's hand?

Psychics and others know that a very dark force is emerging upon us NOW!!. It is massive groups of secret society's all gathering to unite with the Anti-Christ. People we need your prayers. People with psychic powers and those of us who are on the Divine side need to focus all your energy in fighting the evil that is descending on us.

www.myspace.com...
www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=447076

War is imminent get physically and mentally ready NOW!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I certainly hope no one tries to kill him.

Yes many think he is the Anti-Christ but it doesnt add up. The Anti-Christ will recieve a fatal wound to the head and survive.

The only way Obama could be the Anti-Christ is if he had a different given birth name, that we dont know about.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The first video is a little wrong I believe.
The date Obama made the speach was 05/09/09
from the date of the speach until 21st of July is 72 days,

Now I could be wrong, but I counted it a few times just to be sure and I think I got the right date

You can see where he makes the comment at the 2 min 30 mark

This may help with date calculations, which I found after doing it all manually
date calculator

[edit on 18-5-2009 by munkey66]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I dont think Obama is the antichrist, at least I hope he isnt as was looking forward to 2012 to have the end of the world happen before hand

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Well after he is killed and taken over by the devil then he can have several names. Names given to the man of sin. What was his ancient name?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

He was saying from the first 100 days to 72 more. Not from the day of the speech.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
im sorry but were do you get your information from, ive been reading through these topics and am amazed at how much trash is being said

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Sky watcher

Well after he is killed and taken over by the devil then he can have several names. Names given to the man of sin. What was his ancient name?

I'm missing something. Who is the MAN of Sin. If you just said sin I would guess Satan but you said man? Come on give me a hint??

Do you mean 666?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

He was saying from the first 100 days to 72 more. Not from the day of the speech.

From date: Tuesday, 20 January 2009
Added 100 days

Resulting date: Thursday, 30 April 2009

From date: Thursday, 30 April 2009
Added 72 days

Resulting date: Saturday, 11 July 2009

From date: Saturday, 11 July 2009
Added 1260 days

Resulting date: Saturday, 22 December 2012

The numbers add up from the calculator.
date calculator

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

22 December 2012

Are you sure about that date. I didnt use the calculator. I dont think 2012 is the end of the world but suspect things will be near to it.

I understand Obama's Birth and registration card is controversial but cant understand that the first African American to become President would be Satan; however he might be dark complected like a middle east person.

I guess we will wait and see. I still dont want him shot though.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Dates are a funny thing, because we have international date lines and when it is the 21st here in Australia it is only the 20th in the US ect.......

The numbers and dates could also be a little fuzzy because Obama took the oath again in private.
I do not believe that Obama is the Anti Christ, he is only the President of the USA and I hate to burst peoples bubbles, but the USA is not the center of the universe, it is only a part player, and that role is coming to an end.

Obama may however be the one who introduces the Anti Christ to us, a prophet so to speak.
I recall someone once described him as one of the horns of the beast, the little horn, meaning his term will be short.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yes that's funny about being a day ahead of the US. That is why I watched you guys carefully on Y2K and the daylight savings time bug to see if you got any doom.

What is skunks works?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
With this development going further - there will be no Obama in Moscow visit coming in July...

- Georgia is turning to hotspot
- Iran is turning to hotspot
- Pakistan is turning to hotspot
- Israel is turning to hotspot
- Lebanon is turning to hotspot
- Syria is turning to hotspot
- Kazahstan is turning to hotspot
- Missiles in europe is turning to hotspot
- Arctic areas are turning to hotspot
- Afghanistan is turning to hotspot
- China-US relations are turning to hotspot

- And Medvedev just said that USA and NATO are Russias (SCO) greatest threats.

... So why I think that there will be no meetings near future?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm going to be the first one to say that NOTHING will happen. If there hasn't been a war yet almost 6 months into 2009 with all the financial crisis and what not, then it just won't happen.

No one cares about what Israel thinks or the U.S. They've both been shown to be liars and money hungry for power, so the world doesn't give them the time and day anymore.

Did Pakistan and India go to war over Mumbai? No.

Did Israel and Iran go to war over Gaza or Lebanon? No.

Is Israel going to attack Iran? No.

Is the U.S. going to expand and take over the world? No.

The list goes on and on.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

The reason all comes down to timing.
These people who call the shots do so from a position of knowing, they work off prophecy and numerology, they work from all sorts of things that most people would just call hocus pocus or mumbo jumbo.
But we are not in charge, we stopped being in charge long ago, so it doesn't matter if you or I believe, we are just dispensable pawns in this grand game being played out.

From revelations to Myan calandars, all things are intertwined, dawning of a new age as well as eclipses of the sun or moon, all these things come into play.

Millionaires do not consult astrologers, Billionaires do -J.P.Morgan

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

President Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. According to Christian myth, the Rapture happens before the Anti-Christ appears. (That is from the reverend writers of the Left Behind series, which is based on Biblical myth.)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

President Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. According to Christian myth, the Rapture happens before the Anti-Christ appears. (That is from the reverend writers of the Left Behind series, which is based on Biblical myth.)

Do you understand that Obama fits the Anti-Christ role better than any before? The main reason why he will not show his birth certificate to anyone, Because he don't have one. He holds the most powerful position in the world now.
He will be and is a cult of personality. He has lied about almost everything. He is cutting military programs that are vital to the defense of our country. He wants our personal guns. He will not send enough troops to Afghanistan to save it yet he still prods Russia in Georgia.
He has mocked his own claimed religion so we know he has another. He rose to power quickly even though he had done nothing to earn it. We know his father was Muslim and a tribe in Israel have already claimed him, You know the tribe of Dan. He bows to kings and Queens alike, shakes the hand of Chavez. He Offers to make peace with Iran after they continually attack Israel through Hammas and Hesbola. Iran has murdered U.S. troops in Iraq though he wants to make peace.
He wants to give Pakistan another five billion to buy advanced heavy weapons though India is clearly our much better friend. He is already trying to tell Israel what they will and wont do. He is an all out evil person who will charm all you sheeple to the gas chambers. If Obama is not the man then I would hate to see who can out due him in their first 100 days.

Obama is loved by most of the world so it has to be him because many love and supports him though he has done nothing good or right. To them he can do no wrong because they are blind to who he really is.

How do know that the Rapture will not happen tomorrow?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I hate to break it to some people, but sorry I will.
If you believe in nonsense such as pyschics and mystic fourtune tellers and tarrot card readers and whatever, you are not on the "divine side".
Such things are heretic. Tricks of satan.

top topics

join