It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO whistleblower dies on stage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
According to the video posted it was in 2006, why is this only been discussed now?

Seems a little weird but ok

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Dean Warwick was a civil engineer who worked on several bridge and tunnel projects for the American government. In the 60’s he was very close to the presidents, vice-presidents and Congressmen. He describes himself as a “whistleblower”. He’s lectured extensively revealing what he knows about the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 and other govt cover-ups. In October 2006 he was scheduled to give a lecture to the UK Probe conference in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire. He told the organizers in advance that this was going to be a different lecture to the ones he normally gave because this time, for the first time ever, he was going to name “the AntiChrist”. He got up on stage and began his speech about 9/11, demonstrating with a stack of cans how the collapse had to be controlled. Then he paused for a moment and keeled over. I know what happened because I was there. I called an ambulance as several other delegates gave him first aid, but it was too late. He was 62 years old and had a wife and children.

I’ve written extensively about this incident because I doubt very much that it was natural causes. I’m definitely not alone among Probe members in my views..

hpanwo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
Do any of you remember when all those microbiologists were dying / being murdered. It was a few years back and a whole bunch of top scientists / researchers were killed or died mysteriously in one year. It was even on ATS

Heres a list quoted from this link:

www.metatech.org...

The sudden and suspicious deaths of 11 of the world's leading microbiologists:

Who they were:

1. Nov. 12, 2001:

Benito Que was said to have been beaten in a Miami parking lot and died later.

2. Nov. 16, 2001:

Don C. Wiley went missing. Was found Dec. 20. Investigators said he got dizzy on a Memphis bridge and fell to his death in a river.

3. Nov. 21, 2001:

Vladimir Pasechnik, former high-level Russian microbiologist who defected in 1989 to the U.K. apparently died from a stroke.

4. Dec. 10, 2001:

Robert M. Schwartz was stabbed to death in Leesberg, Va. Three Satanists have been arrested.

5. Dec. 14, 2001:

Nguyen Van Set died in an airlock filled with nitrogen in his lab in Geelong, Australia.

6. Feb. 9, 2002:

Victor Korshunov had his head bashed in near his home in Moscow.

7. Feb. 14, 2002:

Ian Langford was found partially naked and wedged under a chair in Norwich, England.

8. 9. Feb. 28, 2002:

San Francisco resident Tanya Holzmayer was killed by a microbiologist colleague, Guyang Huang, who shot her as she took delivery of a pizza and then apparently shot himself.

10. March 24, 2002:

David Wynn-Williams died in a road accident near his home in Cambridge, England.

11. March 25, 2002:

Steven Mostow of the Colorado Health Sciences Centre, killed in a plane he was flying near Denver.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Dean Warwick was a civil engineer who worked on several bridge and tunnel projects for the American government. In the 60’s he was very close to the presidents, vice-presidents and Congressmen. He describes himself as a “whistleblower”.

Is there anything to back up his claims of being close to Congressmen and Presidents? Or is there any indication of how he became so close to them?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I can't believe any of you are taking this seriously. James Casbolt does not have a shred of credibility in my opinion. Search the board for previous threads about this delusional liar. His claims have never been backed up by any evidence.

His website contains various hoaxes and rehashed information from other sources on the internet. His pictures of 'orbs'\'scalar waves' are a classic example or his Lord Enville\masonic passport pictures.

It would not surprise me if this thread has probably been started by one of his friends to raise interest subscriptions to his website. This is after all old news! Why bring this topic up again?

If you wish to take his claims seriously, if you wish to subscribe to his website, do so. But you wont find any truth, or anything you have not already read.

James Casbolt is a fraud, looking to make money.

It sounds as though Dean Warwick died of heart attack. Unless we confirm this with the organizers of the conference or his family we will never know for sure.
[edit on 16-5-2009 by Welsh_Mulder]

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Welsh_Mulder]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Interesting stuff...Star an flag

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
More info and links at thread.

Probe International conference held at Blackpool this past weekend saw more drama than expected when inventor and intelligence insider Dean Warwick collapsed whilst addressing a packed auditorium.

Originally from New Zealand but now resident in Scotland, Dean had promised to make some momentous announcements at the conference.

In the weeks prior to speaking at Probe International’s conference, Dean had given Dave Starbuck a foretaste of what was coming in an interview.

Among other things, Dean promised that he would name who was behind the murder of Bobby Kennedy.

However, he said, that would only be the beginning. For he told Dave Starbuck that he would also name the “Anti-Christ” and blow the whistle on underground bases and missing children.

In the taped interview with Dave Starbuck, he also revealed how and why seven survivors at Lockerbie were allowed to die from hypothermia. The reason, he said, was that the survivors knew that a terrorist bombing did not bring down Pam Am Flight 103, which went down in 1988 killing 270 passengers and crew.

They were allowed to die, said Dean, because they knew that a missile or beam weapon brought down the Jumbo jet and had they lived, would have been able to testify to this.

Such knowledge however, made Dean Warwick a very dangerous man to those with things to hide. Which is why questions are being asked about his sudden demise.

According to Dave Starbuck who was at the Probe International conference when he spoke, Dean was starting to hit his stride. He got to the point when he said he was about to reveal who was behind Bobby Kennedy’s murder, the name of the “Anti-Christ” and more besides.

But before he did, Dean sat down as if composing his thoughts prior to speaking again.

He never did though.

Instead, he keeled over and fell from the stage and despite efforts to revive him, was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.

Although a post mortem has yet to be conducted, the circumstances surrounding Dean’s death are highly suspicious. All the more so as those who witnessed the event and tried to telephone this website were unable to do so.

Although we took no calls this weekend, our phone line was reportedly “permanently engaged” . Making it seem all the more likely that Dean was "taken out", possibly by a beam weapon, by a group with a vested interest in keeping the lid on what is really going on.

forum.noblerealms.org...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Not to sound like a cynic, but this sounds made up. It is nonsense.

First, what about it points to "an E.L.F (Extremely low frequency) weapon. These E.L.F weapons can be set on a ‘Delta wave‘ and are able to shut a person’s nervous system down"?

Second, if someone wanted to assassinate him, why do it in such a public fashion? A potential assassin could have attacked at any point. Why wait until he is coming on stage, why allow yourself to be seen, and why behave in such a suspicious fashion?

Sorry to say, this is nothing more than paranoid speculation.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

This was the perfect opportunity to kill someone, in public... sending out a message to all who would consider walking in his footsteps.

The question then would be 'who' arranged this despicable act? For the thousands who have been warned throughout the many years, of eminent demise to self and family if these types of leaks are to happen, think of the sheer numbers... They cant kill everyone and in fact do not have to, they only have to say the names of the few examples.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
One more thought is that this was probably not so much about the UFO info but the child abduction.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This was the perfect opportunity to kill someone, in public... sending out a message to all who would consider walking in his footsteps.

First, there is zero evidence that he was assassinated. You have speculation, which some are confusing as fact, but that's it.

Second, if you are trying to cover something up, if you are trying to keep something hidden, you don't send messages that would suggest there is a cover-up. And on that note, is there any evidence that Warwick was actually telling the truth?

Third, why Dean Warwick? Few people have heard of him, outside it seems of a handful of websites.

None of it adds up. You are having to use lots of speculation and special pleading to make your case, in lieu of any evidence.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

One more thought is that this was probably not so much about the UFO info but the child abduction.

You may have something there -theres a very disturbing interview at this website:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1hope
Has it occurred to anyone else that the reason they might want to assignation him in public like that.. Was to send out a message or a statement to any potential whistle blowers making them think twice before trying to leak away information

Funny because if they wanted to send a message, they would've hanged him in public.

There is no message. There is no conspiracy...if the story is even real.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I havn't posted in a while.. I have to agree that whatever the truth may be, we, the population, are surely getting closer and closer to it. But I think when it's all said and done it'll be too late.

Now about this post, do we have any valid information regarding this event even happened? Also, if you were attending a UFO conference and heard that this 'whistleblower' was going to 'whistleblow' information never heard before, wouldn't you bring a camera? I know I would. Yet, even in a packed-auditorium, there are no videos. Are we supposed to assume that the company the 'assassin' works for conviscated all the videos and brainwashed the victims with his ELF weapon?

I'm not very close to believing this story, I need more evidence than just a few articles.

-Jimmy-

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I'm pretty sure they couldn't hang the guy in public. When was the last time you saw your government hang people on the street???

However, they could infect him with something and kill him in front of a bunch of other ufologists to get a point across. That seems a bit more realistic, don't you think?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

You may have something there -theres a very disturbing interview at this website:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
Cheers.

Thank you antar for bringing up what my head has been screaming during the reading of this thread, and for you Karl for the link. Which I should have read before starting this reply.
thank god for the edit feature.

The information in that article was horrendous, just past some of the most horrible stuff I have ever even heard since starting down this journey. My god this man was talking about terrible things and the numbers of missing children has been unexplained for how many years now????

I have always said it makes no sense that bodies are never recovered of the thousands of children that just "poof" vanish into thin air. If there is even a shred of truth to what he said about these kids and the guillotine thing, I have no problem at all believing they would make a clean example out of the man.

Okay, now to that link...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

If it's an alien-related hit, that crew doesn't use some garbage E.L.F. to make their hit.

They use something else where they can kill any one of us anywhere in the world whenever they please.

Exactly why the laughing guy with the cell phone had to be there, is totally beyond me.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I listened to the interview by Dave Starbuck with Dean Warwick and he said some things that made my jaw drop. From child sacrafice, aliens on earth and 9/11 the interview is well worth listening to.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
The information in that article was horrendous, just past some of the most horrible stuff I have ever even heard since starting down this journey. My god this man was talking about terrible things and the numbers of missing children has been unexplained for how many years now????

I have always said it makes no sense that bodies are never recovered of the thousands of children that just "poof" vanish into thin air. If there is even a shred of truth to what he said about these kids and the guillotine thing, I have no problem at all believing they would make a clean example out of the man.

Okay, now to that link...

There's definitely something going on with the missing people deal. Anyone that dabbles in it too much gets dealt with.

Even at least one ATS member messed with it had some issues afterwards... does anyone recall that thread? I did a search for it, but the ATS search feature could definitely use some work as I couldn't find it.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here is a way to keep whistle blowers quiet. Did anyone see this? It is a small GPS transceiver in a capsule that is placed under the skin. It can monitor every move you make. Now here is the catch. One model has a lethal dose of cyanide that can be release remotely. I saw it on foxnews. Scary huh?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welsh_Mulder
I can't believe any of you are taking this seriously. James Casbolt does not have a shred of credibility in my opinion. Search the board for previous threads about this delusional liar. His claims have never been backed up by any evidence.

His website contains various hoaxes and rehashed information from other sources on the internet. His pictures of 'orbs'\'scalar waves' are a classic example or his Lord Enville\masonic passport pictures.

It would not surprise me if this thread has probably been started by one of his friends to raise interest subscriptions to his website. This is after all old news! Why bring this topic up again?

James Casbolt is a fraud, looking to make money.

It sounds as though Dean Warwick died of heart attack. Unless we confirm this with the organizers of the conference or his family we will never know for sure.

This is the reality of the situation and probably the closest to the actual truth in this discussion.

It will be ignored or summarily dismissed because it does not open any doors for fantasy conspiracy theories or wild conjectures involving hidden malign forces.

To those interested, the undetermined cause of this man's death will inevitably morph into a demonstrable assassination to present him from disclosure.

And thinking people will continue to distance themselves from the UFO community on seeing their inability to separate evidence based fact from completely speculative fiction.

Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join