It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 9 Crop Circle Is A Time Map?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

If you look closely at the design you can see that it is far from perfect.The bottom piece is not in line with the top for starters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/96a4e530c099eb0c.jpg[/atsimg]

Hi

1- you are seeing the design from an angle, and on a rounded hill. Real crop circles are meant to be seen exactly from above, like a mathematic projection.

2- The slight angle at the bottom is coherent with the 2012 idea of galactic alignment. Following this idea, what you are seeing is today non-alignment, i.e. the slight angle.

Note: if it's man made, hats off. So far Circlemakers haven't claim to be the hoaxers...

cheers
TheTilde

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

Perhaps they are leaving a message to some friends that can easily be read from a higher altitiude, they are using our fields like a gigantic scratchpad, jotter down some message and continue with whatever they were doing. The above sign could read "Genetically modified crops, beware - biohazard".

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Clif's analysis suggested that the crop circle might indicate that we reference back to a time 13,000 years ago. I did a very lazy search and found that around 11,000 bc it seems that there was mass extinction of animals going on...

Source

I'm sorry to bump my own post but I just wanted to reference back to it so people knew what I was talking about.

Here is an article questioning if we're heading for another mass extinction...

Source

There is little doubt left in the minds of professional biologists that Earth is currently faced with a mounting loss of species that threatens to rival the five great mass extinctions of the geological past, the most devasting being the Third major Extinction (c. 245 mya), the Permian, where 54% of the planet's species families lost. As long ago as 1993, Harvard biologist E.O. Wilson estimated that Earth is currently losing something on the order of 30,000 species per year -- which breaks down to the even more daunting statistic of some three species per hour. Some biologists have begun to feel that this biodiversity crisis -- this "Sixth Extinction" -- is even more severe, and more imminent, than Wilson had supposed.

I honestly think that Clif might have been on to something.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This video was made recently by Gridkeeper and his mate looking at a few circles, all in rape seed crops.Very interesting that they concluded the ones that they looked at were all man made because of the damage made to the plants that were on the edges of the design had scrape marks made by the planks.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Very interesting about the sugar cane crop circles in Australia.

You see not only but a few weeks ago I was driving in my car to an appointment out of town and noticed that beyond a couple stalks inward, there was an area (I'm not sure of its shape or too much about its size) that was flattened. Not cut or pressed totally flat, but just bent over. I'm not sure of the direction of thte flattening either because I was driving and the distance was really too great for me to be sure.

Well, this was not an isolated event. Further down the road, I noticed this several more times! I wasn't sure what to think because I'd never head of crop circles being made in sugar cane fields. Now, I suppose this could have been caused by something natural like maybe a tornado, but we don't get those very often here in in my area unless it's hurricane season (and there is a hurricane over the area). So, yea, this is very interesting. I'm very sure that most people I know are very uninterested in making sugar cane crop circles, and I've never heard of a sugar cane crop circle on the news either.

I'm convinced this could easily be a result of something non-human. I really wish I'd seen the view from above to see the shape. Maybe one day I can talk to a farmer and ask him how he thinks these things occur. I'm sure any farmer might have some ideas on at least how this happens naturally (i.e., due to weather, etc.).

So, yea, great post. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Have you personally used this program? If so, what did you experience (any ill effects)? I mean it could be said that everyone has some kind of mental problem and that therefore nobody should use it (at the risk, per the warning).

It seems harmless, but the warning shouldn't be ignored, and sometimes harmless things aren't harmless of course. LOL.

Has anyone else used the program with ill effects? I'm just so curious about it now that I've read what you said (and what is on the website). I certainly believe in the power of images that make impressions on our minds, so it's tricky to figure out if I should try to view these images.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join