It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoids in Law Enforcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
An interesting read. But are reptoids terrestrial or extra-terrestrial? Do they even exist? This man claims they do. And he is serious... Dead serious...

I did look into his eyes and he backed up shaking his head and wandered off toward my left saying "I can't do it he is too powerful".

Then this African American police officer "shapeshifted" into a reptoid then back to human then reptoid and back to human in front of my eyes. The back of my head felt like it had some kind of psycotronic ray penetrating into my brain and all kinds of strange happenings occured to me while I was in their jail. I was taken to the psyc ward and everybody that was in a certain cell always went off in really strange ways including myself. It was like some sort of energy field that would cause extreme agitation inside this cell. They tried to drug me and send me to Western State Mental Hospital for a 90 day evaluation (neutralization) but I was able to avoid that. Cointelpro is alive and well in America and as you know the people are a bunch of sheep being led to the slaughter by a bunch of fools who think they know how to stay in power.

MORE: www.reptilianagenda.com...

[Edited on 4-27-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It is difficult to say wether they are terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. By this particular experience, it seems they are beyond both, to the extent of being in a different vibrational field outside the perception of human awareness.

Who knows if these experiences prove that reptilian entities are operating on Earth. The psycotronic weapons that the Government possesses and uses may also have this type of effect, of altering human perception to see strange things to maybe make people think they're crazy? Or, maybe these weapons are used to show who the real manipulators are in this world and that if they try and tell their experiences, the reptilian entities will know that humans will think the experiencer crazy.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am getting that this author, Branton, is suggesting that the reptoids descended from dinosaurs on this planet. In this writing, which is really, really long but very intriguing, he suggests that reptoids survived, evolved by either living under ground or under the sea. He goes on later theorizing on other possible origins, including inter-dimensional and extra-terrestrial...

Scientists consider alligators, crocodiles, Iquanas and Kimodo dragons to be relative descendants of the earlier saurians. However these "saurians" survived, and if this is the case is it possible that the more humanoid amphibeo-reptiloids who walked upright might have survived underground or in the sea... as with the possible existence of the Loch Ness plesiosaur for example?

WHO ARE THE DRACONIANS? Case Files of Branton

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I have been a fan of Branton's work, too, WOS, but you have to use your disinformation filter every now and then. Im not saying he isn't credible, but I am saying that even he has his limits on what he can say without being murdered for it.

I have to credit Branton's writings (specifically "omega.doc")for having enlightened me upon a diverse amount of esoteric concepts, such as Antarctica, NWO, reptilians, and UFO's.

ANWYAY... to answer your question, Mr William One Sac, I also believe these reptilians are originally extraterrestrial. Their progenitors may have come from Gamma Draconis thousands of years ago, as stated in several Sumerian texts. Not to mention the fact that cultures, long gone and still-alive, claim that the "gods" came from the sky thus confirming their extraterrestrial origins. The same thing applies to the Judeo-Christian religions as the world "Elohim" was mistranslated as "God" when it really means "gods", thus implying a band of aliens.

Also, I believe his story is real because he described the kind of influential pain very well. The back of his head features the visual cortex, which is where a lot of visual information is processed from the eyes. For it to have been in pain does seem to be the result of some kind of instantaneous hypnosis.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Isnt it kind of arrogant to think that even extra terrestrial life originated from earth?...And honestly....I find it rather retarded to believe a "seperate" kind of Humans (from reptiles) formed on the SAME PLANET AS US yet we have never found fossils nor accounts of them....where they in hiding?...Do they have equal rights?...sounds a bit far fetched even for this site where almost anything goes....

top topics

join