It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dark Cloud looms over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Is this just a freak occurance of tradegitys or is there something looming over me?

Since mid december its seemed me and my family has been cursed with badluck. My Family has always had some bad luck, we think it traces back to when our family line were gypsies, and maybe a rival group cursed us? we aren't sure. But starting from december, alot of bad things have seemed to happen to us.

December: Family cat gets a rare Intraception that has NEVER been found in the area of the interstines that it was at before. We spent over a thousand dollars and was able to save his life
Janurary-April:
-Cat ends up dieing three months later from cancer
-Family Friend dies of unexpected Cancer
-other cat dies, less then 12 days after my first cat dies.
-Heres the big one: My Uncle mysteriously gets shot in the head with a .357 magnum as it mysteriously goes off in his hand, flys through the ceiling, hits a nail and goes back down, scrapping the side of his head and putting him in a critical state. Thankfully he's doing better now, but not even CLOSE to out of the woods.

Can somebody please tell me whats going on? are these just freak accidents? Is it a curse? What is going on in the last few months to everything we hold dear in my family!?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
wolf its very and i mean very saddening to hear that, you may think there is nobody out there who knows what youre giong through but people do. i read somewhere in scripture that if peoples ancestors were bad people then the next coming generations would experience some hard drafts. you say your family members were gypsies. are some still gypsies? what kind of psychic work would this area consist of?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
We're not quite sure what type of gypsies they were, but we are a small group, not alot of people in the family. But from what we know of nobody is a gypsy in the family in modern days right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi WolfofWar
you say that "maybe" a rival gypsy family cursed your ancestors. I know that none of the things that have happened have been your fault, but if you are superstitious, could it be that because you are expecting bad things to happen, they do? I also have gypsy blood in me, and have never noticed any effects from it , as it were .
I do agree that some people do seem to attract bad luck though, and usually those who deserve it the least.
Two very good friends of mine have had a terrible run of bad luck lately. My friend had a stroke at the age of 37 and while she was in hospital the family dog had to have a lump removed from his neck. A couple of days after this the stitches in the wound split and the dog shook his head and sprayed blood everywhere inside their house. Then to top this, someone managed to smash the huge window at the front of the shop that they own. All of this happened within the space of a week!
I suppose you can only try to be optimistic after a run of bad luck like that and think that things can only get better.
my friend is slowly recovering by the way with a lot of rest and relaxation.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We never expected anything bad to happen, but we all (my grandfather, mother, and myself) all felt like something bad was going to happen sometime this year, but we ignored it.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That's so sad
. Why is it always the animals that get it? Since we moved into this new house about 8 months ago (I didn't want to leave my old one) a bunch of bad things have happened. The day we moved there my sisters fish died. Then I was worried that my cat, who I really really liked would run away(Cause it's in a new neighborhood he might try to escape). The house is right near an open desert so I was worried he'd get eaten by a coyote and stuff.. I'd love to slaughter the coyote that killed him. Anyway, I finally stopped worrying about him running away about 2 months after we moved there. Then what do ya know!? He disappears!!!! After that, my other cat dies. Sisters hampster dies, she gets another. That one dies. Then a few weeks ago, my turtle died!! It sucks. That's 6 damned pets all dead in a period of 8 months.. Of course the Fish and hampster weren't such a big deal...I never really even noticed them. But the two cats were.. In the old neighborhood he (the cat that ran away) would always follow my friends and I when we went walking, keeping about 6 feet in between us. He'd always try to come jogging with me and I'd have to take him home. I dunno, maybe some people just have runs of bad luck..

Or you're cursed.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think that bad luck just happens in large spurts where everything just seems to happen all at once. I know that's what happens in my family, but then we have a few good years and then everything starts back up again.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
this period of bad luck for you and your family is called a graw, everyone goes thru periods of it in their lives.
It is determined by astrology and is an indian term to describe negative energy that is attracted to you. Graws last different lengths of time for people, to ease or overcome the negative effects of the graw, prayer and appeasements to whatever faith you follow would be recommended...going to church, performing acts of charity, etc.

however if you believe you are cursed..then you will be cursed..even if it did or didn't happen. Do you know what ritual was done or said as part of the original curse on your family?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If you live in Boston you will definitially believe in curses. I do believe you have a curse. If you are serious about it you should see a mental healer to release the curse. It hasn't worked for the redsox yet but hopefully it will.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
From reading this thread it seems the problem is in keeping cats.

No cats, no medical expences etc.

There are things like coincidences as well, its human to try and string unrelated things together and try and imagine that there is some unifying force behind what could easily be coincidences.

However is there IS some supernatural curse on you because of your heritage then you need some heavy duty spiritual release.

After spending $1000 on your cat I sure hope you got something back by either eating it, or using the skin for a handbag or something.

Have you thought or making it into a niknak of some sort such as putting it in a jar?

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey Net Chicken. What's pink, bubbly, and scratches at the glass?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh yeah, one more thing. That picture is hilarious.

new topics

top topics

join