It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Im New, fresh out of the box

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I posted inside another post, I always do that, so I won't get seen lol....well I want to be seen and want to be heard and want to know..so here we go.

And I know nothing happens by mistake and that I am here for some higher purpose....I was comfortable in not knowing, cause when you don't know you can ignore. At least I thought I was comfortable.
Now its time to play catch-up and see what is really happening.
Thanks for being here.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
welcome I am still new but getting better, I love your picture.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Welcome, enjoy your stay. Very cool pic.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS foodgoddess
give BTS a look aswell have fun cya around if you need anything you can send U2U my way

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ATS & BTS are about the most interesting places on the 'net. You will have a blast! I look forward to seeing your posts. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by foodgoddess
....well I want to be seen and want to be heard and want to know..so here we go.

Foodgoddess, you came to the right place for that. Can you tell us a little about yourself?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Welcome foodgoddess :-) I'm sure you will love the ATS/BTS menu.
Sanctum.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thank you for the nice welcomes.
A little about me. Born in Texas in 1948. (this is funny, it's making me look at who I am today, not at who I was then or how I think I will be tomorrow) I am single and for 3.5 years have wrapped myself in an online mafia game. I have played that game daily, by doing so it has allowed me escape from any reality, real or imagined. The game is in dire straits and it could be the end of it

lol...what that means is I have to obtain a grip and do something new. I have a friend and this guy has theories and conclusions that I never heard of and it started me thinking, he gave me links to some sites that shocked me. Being a pretend mobster, I always thought that 9/11 and the present "war: was Bushes "Mob Hit" for the attempt on his Fathers life...well its not impossible, is it?
How I got here: WinXPNews....and what I have read so far, well it's still shocking. The Dulce Compound in New Mexico has me real confused, can that be TURE???so I am looking for clarity and since I seldom watch the news or read the paper I am out of the loop...but I dont think those medias tell the truth.
I am a photograher. I love animals. I am a lover of love and a lover of life, and quite frankly Im pretty scared. Should I arm myself and sit on my roof waiting for something, or hope my mafia game isnt over and keep playing, ignoring everything else...it was pretty safe there.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Welcome Foodgoddess, love your graffics.

You will find you are not alone in just finding out that there is something else going on out there that we here at ATS are trying to put our fingers on.

Don't know much about Dulce except what I've read from here. So I can't answer if that's true or not.
Wait till you read some of the other information that is being documented here....like the TA Alerts and do some of the discussions get deep...what with having to check what others post, their references documentation, etc.

ATS is FASCINATING! Welcome to da club!

rad

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Welcome foodgoddes the kitchen is located in the bar!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Welcome, This is a great place to stay. Wonderful people. Enjoy

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Where should I start? What is important to know? Dang..I guess the beginning, where is that?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Greetings foodgoddess. I suupose you could aways start at the beginning, unless you're like me and threw away the instruction book years ago. Now I start whererever I feel like starting.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is there an instruction manual?

I never have read the instructions anyway, I'ma hands on type lol

I have found some really interesting things and one that I wanted to read and closed the dang window....guess thats where favorites come in?

This is a day I won't forget....I opened the window and what came in....the real news

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi foodgoddess!

Welcome to ATS - truly the board that rocks 110%!!

I'm sure you'll find it very interesting here but I give my usual "warning": BEWARE - ATS is sooo addictive (like chocolate!) that you will have precious little time to do anything else from now on but read - and contribute to! - the posts!

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodgoddess

I have found some really interesting things and one that I wanted to read and closed the dang window....guess thats where favorites come in?

If you are using Internet Explorer, you should be able to use the History button to recall any previous windows

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS foodgoddess
Enjoy your stay and i hope you learn new things. Anyways, laterz

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thanks for that reminder Pisky....so out of 200 windows I should be able to find it

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey Goddess, Welcome to the board. Hope you have a lot of spare time, you'll be here a lot.

I would have welcomed you sooner but I was cooking supper. OH THE IRONY.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Whats for dinner? I have not gone to the market to buy food....
A foodgoddess without food is like the Heavens without Angels.

I cant break away from here long enuff to go out lol ....

I know...Order Pizza woo hooo

Why are America's parks and great outdoors administered by the Department of the Interior?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join