It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FLIR Infrared Camera proves NIST and 9/11 Commission Lies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's worth mentioning that the WTC fires burned into December and reached thousands of degrees F in temp. This was reported main stream.

That is all.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Someone stated...

Before I go into the topic, why is everyone of the 911 threads UNDER SCRUTINY?

I dont get it. Everytime a post is made to prove the government lied we get big yellow warnings to BE AWARE UNDER CLOSE WATCHFUL EYES OF MODERATORS.

What's that all about?? You mean the moderators here have a problem with discussions on this matter?? Why is it under CLOSE watchful eyes?

Ya know...it just makes me think about all the conspiracy sites out there. They know who you are, and what you are saying. For some of you folks, they probably have quite a volume or two of data.

be careful what you say. There is no anonymity on the internet, especially sites in which you subscribe.

Labeling, categorizing and summarizing 300 millions Americans really isn't that difficult. Just as Google.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
..Do FLIRS loose any accuracy with distance?..

How they work is relative to the background. Any holes in the building and they will see that as being much higher temp than the rest. You have to adjust the temperature setting to get a proper reading.

We use ours first on the outside of the building to find the hotspots. We can then determine the method of attack and find an entry point that will not push the fire through the rest of the building because of ventilation. We dont open any doors until we know if we will be coming from the proper direction.

We then ventilate the building by cutting a hole in the roof to release excess heat and smoke. Mainly heat. The heat is the key to controlling a structure fire. The twin towers were ventilated by the aircraft. This is why the heat did not get built up to high before the FD arrived. It never had a chance to flash over and was an easily controlled fire. When a building is enclosed it builds up a tremendous amount of heat, then uses up all the oxygen and that is what create flash over, by either human entry or burn through.

Think of a drop forge furnace compared to an open fire.

Once the fire is extinguished we then use the IR camera on the inside to find fire extension.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

Everybody forgot about the election of 2000? Since when?

In addition, I do not accept this "camera" shot as proof. No chain of custody....no confirmation of any kind that it is an actual shot taken that day and not a photo shop job done with an internet photo at a later date.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Question. . . if the fire wasn't that hot and wasn't spreading throughout the building, why did so many people jump to their death?

You have that image of the woman standing in the gaping hole indicating that places in the tower were not on fire, or the fire was localized. If there were places you could get to that were not consumed with fire, then surely people would NOT have been jumping after the initial jet fuel burned off, right?

From what I read, 200 people jumped -- all the way until the towers fell. Why did they jump?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by autsse
It's worth mentioning that the WTC fires burned into December and reached thousands of degrees F in temp. This was reported main stream.

That is all.

Yes that is true you could see the smoke and burning metal as well. as they dug in to the rubble many days after the event.

That's why i say they used plasma or chemical cutters to take down the towers. But i don't know what mixture that they used.
My guess is aluminium and chemicals. That would be a solid aluminium's block inside a bras tube and a chamber with chemicals, when mixed together you create a reaction making a very hot aluminium plasma of 2-3000 degrees.

The buildings took only about 10 seconds to reach the ground top down. Creating a environment for the plasma to burn longer in the metal.

From experiance with this within the Army. This stuff burns through steal in a instance. But for how long it works on the metal depends on what metal or mixture of chemicals you use.

Edit:
I can't be more specific about a how a plasma cutter is built or works. What i say above is not specific but gives you a idea of how it works.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

from the first moment the pics of the beams cut on an angle were shown i said the exact same thing. when first cut the building would have fell only quarter inch straight down into the angular receiver that was created when thermite cord cut the beams on the box core and special if not most all the rest of the verticle beams,leaving only enough to stop the building from shifting.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The IR camera is measuring skin temperature, not fire temperature in the building.

Hmmm skin temp at 220 degrees ? Doubt it.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Why would you doubt a skin temp of 220, assuming that the camera was properly operated?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yes, these systems would match the destruction theory i described above your post; such a theory would finally be less paranoiac and quite possible than any other around, while keeping the terrorist attack itself a fact of its own, but not exactly related to the collapse.

My first reaction when i saw the towers coming down each the same way, in the same timing, was that terrorists couldn't have expected such a perfect result. Too much random parameters here : airplanes angles and height, different fuel amounts dispersed differently, fires acting out of control, random damages etc.

Both collapses were too identical and perfect to allow so much different factors; thus, a self-destruct system should be the cause, but mainly for planned insurances reasons, and nothing else. Greed. Not really a conspiracy but a shame nonetheless.

Does this hold water ?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

i find it normal that mods are specially watching for trolls in the threads discussing the the biggest controversy of modern times ... so i wouldn't argue that, i simply discuss the topic.
if you have no intention of acting jerk, you shouldn't be afraid by the forum's rules, are you ?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu
If there were places you could get to that were not consumed with fire, then surely people would NOT have been jumping after the initial jet fuel burned off, right?

There were places in the building where there was no fire, and there is no argument about that. The problem was apparently getting to them.

Also remember a fire that's not hot enough to bother steel can still burn the hell out of a person. Yes, it's surprising how little people think sometimes, I have heard that argument before.

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
In addition, I do not accept this "camera" shot as proof. No chain of custody....no confirmation of any kind that it is an actual shot taken that day and not a photo shop job done with an internet photo at a later date.

The lack of that info so far is just convenient for you. You wouldn't believe it even if the Three Amigos went and looked at legal documentation confirming everything.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ya fox,this isn't evidence in a court of law.YET.So what else is it?And if fraud why only two?Person pretends to be flying by the building?Or are her cred's in question too?She might be risking her professional career doing this.For what?Qui bono?Remember,you might be apologizing for traitor murderers.And if so,that makes you a one of those.Let's have a real investigation.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Thanks for replies folks. So Lone, is the above poster correct in saying that the FLIR measures skin temperature, and not the fire temperature? That doesn't seem right to me. The camera shots are of the opening where the fire was raging. I just want to clear that up please.

FYI, the "forum under scrutiny warning" is simply due to all the heated arguments and personal attacks that occur in this forum. It is not a place for the thin-skinned. It has nothing to do with the government watching the thread or anything like that.

It should be noted that in the video the narrator points out that these FLIR images were given to the 911 Commission, and like so much other important evidence, were omitted from the final report. Since they cherry picked what was to be in the report, it is not a bad idea to look close and hard at what was omitted from the report. This includes Norman Minetta's testimony of the Cheney stand down order, the issue of WTC7, and the hundreds of reports of secondary explosions from firefighters themselves.

Think about it. If you committed a crime and had the chance to triage the information included in a report about the crime, you would omit anything that led in the direction of conviction.

For many other omissions see this or get the book (David Ray Griffin):

+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Hey, Swampfox, how does it feel being on the other side of the fence?

Truthers don't accept many things due to untracable chains of custody.

Now you have the gall to state that YOU'RE not going to accept the camera shots based on no custody chain? Amazing.

Make sure that you never present any government evidence unless it has proper chain of custody - I'll be watching.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
to suggest 9/11 was an inside job is incredibly insulting to most people including myself.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I totally agree. He won't accept these shots as genuine, but we are supposed to blindly accept FDR data from Flight 93 and 77, for example. Ahh, no. It becomes amusing to watch, really- all the attempted damage control occurring here and everywhere. 911 was too ambitious a plan. It was doomed to discovery from the start. Too many holes. Too many sharp eyes out there.

The success it has achieved for the perpetrators is temporary. And the people taking payment from the government to intentionally achieve damage control through more lies and denials ought to be skinned alive right along with the rest of them. They have no shame, and no doubt a lot of sleepless nights.

Edit to add:

Originally posted by X_Brap_X
to suggest 9/11 was an inside job is incredibly insulting to most people including myself.

Yeah well to suggest 9/11 was anything other than an inside job just shows your ignorance of all the available information on the subject. It's ok, you'll get it one day, if you care to look that is.

[edit on Sat May 9th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hi,
Your entitled to your opinion.

but could you elaborate on why you feel so insulted by it?
maybe throw a couple of ideas my way of why that Idea is so un patriotic and insulting to you and shouldent be discussed?

thanks.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by TrentReznor]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by X_Brap_X

Obviously, you have not research 911, one only needs to do a little research to see the American people were lied to in every single event that happened that day. You don’t have to take my word for it or anyone else’s in that matter, however, I think you would take the word of scientists that have proven what we were told was indeed lies. Good luck on your research.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

to suggest 9/11 was an inside job is incredibly insulting to most people including myself

You're just going to have to feel insulted then I'm afraid.

From our perspective, it's offensive how people like you are defending mass murderers, no different than a Nazi sympathizer. Pretty disgusting, and yeah pretty insulting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join