It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That Major summed up what I've been saying on this board ever since I got here. Of course, he and I probably look at the same intel.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah, MT69, and that intel is Fox News. No secret info here any more than what is presented by Jane's. (Sorry, you sounded a wee bit inflated and in need of a pinprick!)

Shining Wizard, are you sure that it is South Korea that is to fear being conquered, or possibly the other way around. I was never stationed in South Korea, the closest point of personal knowledge to which I may claim is a love of Korean food, but friends stationed there tell me that we are as much to keep the South from stomping ass on the North as we are the other way around.
Of course, times have changed in the last few years and the South seems less fond of us and more liking to the idea of kissing the North's butt (I attribute that to the Stockolm Syndrome), but don't sell the ROK military short.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Java - I've been seeing classified stuff about North Korea for the past 9 years. I knew they were a threat back when Clinton was helping them improve their nuclear weapons/ICBM programs. It typically takes the general public weeks, months or years to finally know what I know about the world. Jane's defense doesn't know our response plans for North Korea, I do.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by MT69]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
Java - I've been seeing classified stuff about North Korea for the past 9 years. I knew they were a threat back when Clinton was helping them improve their nuclear weapons/ICBM programs. It typically takes the general public weeks, months or years to finally know what I know about the world. Jane's defense doesn't know our response plans for North Korea, I do.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by MT69]

NKorea has been a threat long before Clinton ever came to power. The Chinese are more responsible for NK nuclear wepons.
Please this secret agent persona is getting beyond a joke. Nothing you have said in any of your posts could be called inside information and definately not secret. Get over yourself, or risk losing the respect of ATS members.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
NKorea has been a threat long before Clinton ever came to power. The Chinese are more responsible for NK nuclear wepons.
Please this secret agent persona is getting beyond a joke. Nothing you have said in any of your posts could be called inside information and definately not secret. Get over yourself, or risk losing the respect of ATS members.

I see you've jumped on the bandwagon here acting as if I'm some joke because I don't give you classified doggie bones to prove myself.

I will no longer give this board any unclass overtures to what is going on while you guys sleep at night. You can rely on CNN. You can go about life acting as if you know what is going on when in fact you are far from it.

I will post here for fun, no more throwing bones to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Please, nothing you have said or posted is any surprise to me. You constantly state the obvious, and pass this on as some bit of top secret info. It seems that you may be unhappy with who you are, that is why you have created this ' secret agent ' persona.

PS. If you really do have an intelligence job, state your unit ! or shut up.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
whoeee
i m wondering if the N.Korea will call his red star brother for help.if US and S.Korea joint in this war.cos the proof is there before !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join