It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret pact to prevent criticism of Israeli nukes was exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-5-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This will be a good bash session I suspect! My point is this, the US can't establish credibility with Iran and the rest of the world if it continues this policy. How can you ask Iran and other countries to open up their programs to inspection and tell them not to develop nuclear weapons and then on the other hand block any attempt to open up Israels aresenal to inspection?

It's hypocracy, and it has to stop. If this were a legal case in front of a judge(that was fair) would Iran not have a reason to continue a weapons program? Given that their enemy(Israel?) has nuke weapons and hasn't ruled out a military strike in the near future, would that not be justification for having them seeing how Israel doesn't have to allow inspectors into their programs. Eye for an Eye right?

I'm not on eithers side. I'm on the side of peace and what I see coming out of the middle east is a ticking timebomb. My above comments are my attempt at playing devils advocate. Looking at both sides of the coin in as an objective way as possible. I wish Nukes didn't exist at all, we can kill each other well enough with conventional, biological and chemical. Do we really need nukes? Fantasy land I know. But one's allowed to dream aren't they?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Is this the same topic discussed here (two days ago):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join