It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three of The Best UFO Trace Cases (New Bob White Evidence Included)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Trace Case 4
Golabki, Poland
Date : July or early August, 1998 at 2 am
Witness: Mrs. Evelina Kuss (Interview date: July 19, 2003)

Image Mrs. Kuss and grandson courtesy of rense.com

This is another astounding case in which yet again the UFO left trace evidence, that once again was tested by professional labs. Here is a brief summary of the encounter….

Mrs. Kuss reports that it was about 2 am (in July or perhaps early August) and she couldn't fall asleep: "I don't know why, but I couldn't. And suddenly the room simply became all red ... the whole room became red because there was something glowing outside the window. I saw this object in the sky. It had the shape of an ellipsis and glowed in red, a very intense red. ... And it was very slowly lowering itself onto the field. The glow from this thing was enormous. The whole object was emitting such light that it reminded me of a bright ball, but with a distinctive shape inside the glow. And it was going down, very, very slowly." At first Mrs. Kuss thought it might be a meteorite, but realized it couldn't be because it was descending so slowly. Sometimes it even "stopped" for awhile and would then continue its descent. The object, which was about 150 meters away from her, appeared to be 3-4 meters across. "I think it could have been several meters in length ... I saw it very clearly, it wasn't very far away, glowing like a piece of [hot] iron. There had been wheat [in the field] which my son had sown, but it had been reaped already. And I thought that, since this fire landed there, the field might catch on fire from it. I even wanted to wake up my family, but the light began to dim. It was dimming out very, very slowly. I saw that nothing was on fire, so I went to bed and in the morning during breakfast I told my family about it, I said that this object had landed there. And I showed them exactly where it landed."

Mrs. Kuss reports that about 15 minutes elapsed from the moment she first saw the red glow in her bedroom until the object landed and became so dim she could no longer see it. She continued to observe the field for about another hour before finally going to bed. She reports that she noticed no unusual smell and experienced no tingling of the skin or other possible electromagnetic effects, and she doesn't recall hearing any unusual animal noises. The object itself was silent. There are no street-lights in her area and none of the lights in her house (or the radio or TV) were on, so she is unaware of any electrical interference which may have been caused by the object. The only clock observed in the house was hand-wound.

www.rense.com...

Now for the discovery of the “stone ring” and the vitrified soil. The next morning Mrs. Kuss’s grandson after hearing of the event went out to search for evidence of the encounter. He went out to the farms field and discovered not any scorch marks but a ring of about 10-15 stones placed in a circular pattern. The stones were anywhere from small to about sized and relatively heavy (her grandson was only 11 at the time).

Image of vitrified stone courtesy of rense.com

Here is an image of the field and a drawing showing the location of the stones…

Both images courtesy of rense.com

Upon further inspection of the stone we can clearly see the glassy and bubble like vitrification of it…

Image courtesy of rense.com

Now for some tests run on it by Frontier Labs of Iowa…..

The following tests were performed:
* Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) analysis and Electron Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS)

Physical Form: The two glassy stones are shown in the color photos, above. As may be seen, the larger sample (before being later split in two) was approximately 1.2 cm long; the smaller was slightly less than 1 cm. Both are seen to be of similar color, a very dark green-black. We also observe that small (< 2mm) bubbles and voids are present in both, consistent with the immediately apparent notion that these samples are essentially glass.

EDS and Comparative Analysis: EDS scans taken from assorted spots on both stone samples are quite consistent. We find Si (silicon), O (oxygen), Al (aluminum), Mg (magnesium), Ca (calcium), K (potassium) and minor amounts of Fe (iron) and Ti (titanium).

www.rense.com...

Here is the image( courtesy of rense.com ) of the spectroscopy results…….

Findings showed that the rocks were not radioactive but highly vitrified, the molecules were fused together indicative of temperatures above 1500 degrees F.

Image showing bubbles on rock courtesy of rense.com]rense.com

Two analogous materials may be found which resemble these samples. A semi-precious gemstone originally derived from ancient meteoric glass in the region of the Moldau River--called Moldavite--resembles our samples somewhat in form, but not necessarily in color, as Moldavite is usually a brighter and lighter green. However the samples do very much resemble vitrified soil, produced by a well-known toxic or nuclear waste remediation process known as ISV: in-situ vitrification. In this process electrical arcs are made to flow deep into soil areas contaminated with toxic wastes or radioactive substances, liquifying the soil components and producing a non-permeable glassy material as the liquid soils cools. This glassy residual can then either remain safely underground (since the toxic wastes are now contained) or can be subsequently safely hauled away.

www.rense.com...

Alternate Explanations

Yea , I am sure Mrs. Kuss had access to top of the line toxic waste clean up technology!! Okay so that option is out. What about lightening? No, because the shear volume and size of the affected stones. A hoax? Possible but as shown in the most recent UFO Hunters episode it isn’t feasible, here is why.

For one there is only two forms of welding torches that could achieve this or be readily available. The first is a “Arc Welder”, but that is extremely entropic and can not cause the widespread, large sized deformaties. The second would be either a hydrogen torch or a oxy acetal one. But it took a professional welder over 2 minutes to create a coin sized piece of vitrified soil. It is extremely hard to do with welders. In her expert opinion you would need like 15 of them directed in one area just to make on basketball sized piece! So that is highly unlogical and unfeasible to do that, not to mention the money it would cost, considering the witnesses got nothing out of the report I would say the torch explanation is out. This case is still open and unsolved.

Sources
rense.com
BLT Research Team Inc. , PO Box 400127, Cambridge, MA (617-492-0415)
Wikipedia.org

[edit on 5/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Yes, but the very fact that the trace cases give a physicality to the event shows that it is all not imagined or misidentifications, and a lot likely are not hoaxes. Like you said now we have to figure out what they are, there is strong evidence that they are " of unknown origin", that word fits best because like you said they could be time travelers, aliens, etc.
The problem I have however is that more time and effort is not being put into trying to figure this out, I believe that is a direct result of government influence on the subject, but that is just my opinion. If we can get more people into these strongest cases then we can have a louder voice and more tools to do research.

Some of the brightest and most respected people in the world are active in the investigations, do you think that is because this is all a hoax or misidentification? I think not. What we need is a much more organized, unified, and respected entity to research this material, one consisting of several experts from all over the planet, as well as direct government help. But there is the paradox we face; direct government help from the very people likely suppressing the information!

No, I fear it is once again up to the citizens of Earth to uncover the greatest truth in all of existence.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You should be extra picky, as should we all. I think it is highly unlikely that Stephen got a hold of any type of radioactive material,lol. I mean why go through all the trouble? He didn't get a dime for any of it!
I think here is a genuine case, as are the others I mentioned and other members did.

As far as the thread goes, I know that everything with the exception of the new White evidence has been discussed before, I just wanted to take a few cases, present them in a neutral, easy to read format to re-expose the cases, as we all know threads get easily lost here,lol. Really the newest thing going on right now in Ufology is the White case, other then that all we have is re-examinations of the older, more solid cases.

I know members want new stuff, but short of lying this is all there is right now, and this type of evidence is the most important part of Ufology, as are the cases I have associated with it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
don't forget that people just don't do things for money
they don't it for 15 seconds of fame. remember the golden rule: money and fame

nevertheless i believe these things happened.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think it is highly unlikely that Stephen got a hold of any type of radioactive material,lol. I mean why go through all the trouble? He didn't get a dime for any of it!

It's not always about the dollars. What motivates any hoaxer? Attention? Mischief? Munchausens? Hostility or old-fashioned abnormal psychology? Any number of reasons...

The guy was less than straightforward and the radioactive materials were taken for examination by him and an associate. They weren't taken from the site by the original investigators. If there was any potential access to radioactive materials; the case goes on the 'possibly' pile and we should move on to the next interesting case
Be ruthless.

I like your point about new versus old cases. There really isn't a lot out there in the past few years...wonder why?

The Golabki case looks interesting

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Reasons why there hasn't been a lot of new cases IMO........

1. People scared to come forward.
2. Normal lack of activity by UFOs, they can't always be doing something grand,lol.
3. Government suppression, they are constantly getting better at it.
4. Sometimes people don't come forward till much later.

Those are a few reasons IMO.......And yes the Poland case is very interesting, have you heard of it before?

EDIT to add: BTW, I just posted in your Colares thread.

[edit on 5/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No, I haven't heard of the Poland case before, but Rense isn't a site I visit very often. Usually, only when the sole reference to a subject is on there. A very quick search indicated that Rense is the chief source for the account so a deeper search should be in order later.

The lack of significant incidents in recent times is interesting...adding another mysterious dimension to the UFO conundrum. Endless cul-de-sacs of speculation...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Rense was just a medium, the research came from BLT UFO research team........you can see their info on the source section of my OP. The case was also investigated in the recent UFO Hunters episdoe.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
UFO hunters episode 20 about the Bob White object and the Golabki case is on youtube in HD

[edit on 8/5/2009 by errorist]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by errorist

EXCELLENT! Thanks!

I guess these just came out on youtube right?

So what do you think?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Um..........

Really, I thought more would have something to say about this? I was looking forward to hearing skeptic opinions, so far it has been nothing but agreement!lol

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The only thing these things really do is help confirm that these odd things have some kind of physicality to them..

Yes,taken into consideration with other aspects like sworn eyewitness testimony and government documentary evidence, physical trace evidence (like radar/sonar confirmation or electromagnetic interference) can definitely strengthen a case's credibility.

A good example is the US Defense Intelligence Agency Report on the Tehran incident of 1976:

An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon:

a) The object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations (i.e., Shamiran, Mehrabad, and the dry lake bed) and viewpoints (both airborne and from the ground).

B ) The credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force general, qualified aircrews, and experienced tower operators).

c) Visual sightings were confirmed by radar.

d) Similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft.

e) There were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e., loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object).

f) An inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs.

www.nicap.org...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Great addition, yes I have heard of that case, there are many more with confirmed radar hits and official testimony as well. It is obvious that there is something going on that is not of this Earth, but just what?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by jkrog08

I like your point about new versus old cases. There really isn't a lot out there in the past few years...wonder why?

This touches upon a rather disheartening possibility.

I feel such urgency towards this subject because if the ET hypothesis is correct, it's possible the intelligence guiding these "crafts" will at some point lose interest or finish their observations of our planet. Consider how HUGE of a missed opportunity this would represent if we as humans don't research this subject to the best of our ability, using all the tools available to modern day science, simply because we're prone to the non-rational belief logic "it can't be therefore it isn't."

It's sad to think that the small, poorly manned Blue Book and the barely funded SETI project was the best the world could muster when the potential reward might have been (or could still be) a complete overhauling of our understanding of physics, cosmology, aeronautics, and material science.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
yes... NICE EVIDENCE

NICE EPISODE ....

ufo hunters scoring big. ... they should insist in this artifact

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

You are right, but I don't think we missed out on anything. I think since 1947 we(well our gov) as known about them and shortly after were in contact with them.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Xtraeme

You are right, but I don't think we missed out on anything. I think since 1947 we(well our gov) as known about them and shortly after were in contact with them.

I hope you're right!

I'm not terribly convinced the government is hiding anything. I have a feeling the documentation that's in the public domain represents 90-95% of the entirety of what's known about UFOs. With the remaining 5-10% showing that the government was simply scared silly; wanted to gain more information on the subject before speaking prematurely (ie/ CYA theory); in a state of disbelief; wanted to prevent and preempt panic; and I'd wager quite a bit of money the bulk of the remaining files touch on the psychological warfare aspect of UFOs and how we used it as a cover (ie/ mogul balloons over Russia and counter-intel).

For a more complete treatise on this see here.

Now take all of these motivations for "covering up" UFOs and you get one misleading statement resulting in another or, in other words, "snowball theory." Now consider how large the military is let alone the civilian component of our government (the left-hand rarely knows what the right is doing) and couple "snowball theory" with the revolving door of government employees.

It then becomes extremely probable people currently in government simply have no idea what was or wasn't known back in the 40's and 50's, and the misinformation fed to the public is now the same misinformation the government feeds to itself. No different really than how NASA lost the data about how sticky, abrasive moon dust affects the lunar lander.

Sadly statements we're getting from the USAF are likely completely honest. They probably don't know which box to search in the several mile warehouse at WPAFB. That is if the data even still exists.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I think you give to much credit to our government, there is a lot of information and sources that would say they have been perpetrating a massive coverup since 47'.

What is your opinion on the Roswell incident?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Although i have researched all these finds already, Very good work OP, please everyone S+F this material everyone should see it
good work!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Xtraeme

I think you give to much credit to our government

Quite the contrary, I don't give our government credit. I think the whole thing is a gigantic screw up with most of the actors in government simply covering their own asses.

"It can't be therefore it isn't" is a very compelling rationale explaining governmental obfuscation.

there is a lot of information and sources that would say they have been perpetrating a massive coverup since 47'.

What is your opinion on the Roswell incident?

I think the whole Roswell crash is a quagmire.

What I can say with some clarity is that Bill Moore admitted publicly he was a part of a counter-intelligence operation against the UFO community and he perpetuated the MJ-12 documents. I have a very easy time seeing the US government wanting to sustain UFOs as a cover for TS projects and botching the execution of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join