It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Stolen Rheocrete & Stolen Tanker Truck & Stolen Ammonium Nitrate & Missing Fuel Rods

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by Phoenix
Fox news about the missing TK transport tanker trailer

I think this was recovered today.

I was flipping, seen it on one of the news programs.
I will find a link. It was in a NJ parking lot.

A lot of people would breath a little easier if thats the case, sure hope your link has the plate data just to make sure its the same trailer - TK must have lots of them because I saw one on the highway down here in the south about 6 weeks ago, I take note of who is driving these things because I know from first hand experience that there are some shady middle easterners with Haz-mat licence's for 18 wheel rigs here in the U.S.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I cant find anything yet, I could be mistaken or it could be to early to be on the net. It was in the last hour I heard it. I am going to keep on it.

I agree people will breath easier.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Still nothing on Fox or CNN websites. The problem with trying to get followup on these stories is that there's nothing glitzy to report. Let's face it, especially with Fox, they like to blow things way over the top and when nothing happens, the story's forgotten.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hate to think I was wrong, but its making me feel that way. I dont know we will see.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just heard on Fox at 1:20 EDT. Fox was runinng a story on a potential terrorist dry run on New York. Apparently, over the last 10 days, unattended suitcases have been left at rail stations and the New York office of the FBI. What's unusual and suspicious is that the cases are completley empty.

As part of the story, they brought up the missing tanker truck and confirmed it is still missing and that authorities are anxious to find it.

Oh for the good ol' days. New Jersey, missing truck, no problem, the Mafia grabbed it!

BTW, I believe the only reason Fox brought the tanker story up was that it helps hype the suitcase story.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by CommonSense]

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by CommonSense]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join