It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans as mercenaries in alien wars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Since humans seems to be very good at war, what if an alien race outfitted an army and used humans as mercenaries in an alien war.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
nice effort but i dont think so, actually aliens would not spend all the time to do that

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
How do you know? Why wouldn't they spend time to do that? Because they're so far superior and don't need us? That's not a good answer, because throughout history we see instances where great powers have recruited mercenaries from people and societies who weren't as great as them. It's good cuz they're easily expendable.

Just remember, Machiavelli says it's not a good idea to recruit mercenaries, so maybe the aliens will take his heed and not use us as mercenaries. Who knows? No one knows.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maybe that's what MIB are.

THey're abductees under a hypnotic (hypnogogic?) state dressed up in black suits and odd make up.

If they were abductees, under some sort of trance that would go along way to explaining their odd and sometimes bizarre and robotic behavior.

Just a thought.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Alien/Human, etc etc whatever they decide to use, I'm still up for shooting at.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
To believe this you must also think that the concept of war is universal... I do not believe that to be the case.
I think we are the only species that suffers from this need to destroy life in search of power.

This is why they keep their distance.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
hahahaha! The evil search for power is strictly human? You better get a bit closer to nature then you feel you already are my new age friend...the struggle for power or dominance is a biological imperative. Whether that power is for exclusive mating rights, top choice of fruit, who gets to work with donald trump or which female wrestles those cute little hip huggers from the other because they're on sale...it's a biological drive.

War cannot be only limited to Earth simply because another species is more advanced technologically from Man...forgive me for saying this but...ever since the new age crystal huggers started pouring into the UFO community aliens have been slowly becoming "ascended masters" with flowers and licorice on their mind.

Until they make worldwide first contact we'll never know whether they're a warring race or a bunch of crystal toting channelers.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I heavily disagree with your idea that everything has some sort of innate need to crush everything else in order to gain power.

What about those such as myself, who do not have that need? Think I'm unnatural?

What about all of those who do NOT have your supposed 'innate need to dominate', who are a substantial chunk of humanity. A few of these famous ones are those such as Malcolm X, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr, and Nelson Mandela. How can you say everything has a natural need to dominate? I think you're wrong about what you think. I think you're especially wrong with what you think you know about humans, and those who do not need or wish to dominate, the many millions of us there are who do not want to dominate.

Are we not men?

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by Yazman]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well, even if the species is not a warlike one, there are surely individuals (a "substantial chunk of the population" more than likely) that do have combative natures.

Whether they would use humans as mercenaries depends largely on what form these aliens' bodies take... if they're frailer, less muscular, or have poorer metabolisms than we do, then we would make excellent hired guns, thanks to our innate physical superiority. However, if their bodies or physiologies were the superior, then they wouldn't have much use for us, other than as cannon (or disintegration beam, as the case may be) fodder.

That said, anyone that's willing to pay me to fly around in a spacecraft and shoot things with a high-powered energy weapon is more than welcome to make me an offer

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Considering the IF of if the Dulce incident is actually true...we wouldn't make very good footsoldiers in THEIR war, hehe....

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We could probably be their biological weapons, maybe one of those alien species that is said to created us made us for this propose, expand and conquer is the human instinct, yes, there are pacific anomalies that curiously looks good for most of us, but the instinct stills there. We play like the rest of the animals in a innocent training for war like situations, like hide and seek.

More over as primates we are our instinct also tell us to get as much safe as possible and to shot the strange being, cause we always fear strange life forms that we unknown and much of the times extinct them. Those shots evolved from rocks to nuclear missiles, but it stills the same concept.

That and the ability to build or own tools make us perfects combat thralls in a space war. Not as our weak body, but well, maybe our goal is to be cannon fodders of short life and fast reproduction.

But of course, its just an idea.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
I heavily disagree with your idea that everything has some sort of innate need to crush everything else in order to gain power.
That's fine you're free to disagree but I don't recall saying "everything has some sort of innare need to crush everything else in order to gain power". I simply stated that the quest for dominance is an important part of almost all species whether it's the pursuit of all the females for mating or the best fruit. It's biological.

What about those such as myself, who do not have that need? Think I'm unnatural?
What about you? I don't believe for a second that you would willingly starve for the survival of your neighbor. Every human on this Earth has competed in some form or another and whether you realize it or not...that competition is to determine who is the victor, whether that be the smart, stronger or luckier victor. No man is above the pursuit of applying his will on others.

What about all of those who do NOT have your supposed 'innate need to dominate', who are a substantial chunk of humanity. A few of these famous ones are those such as Malcolm X, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr, and Nelson Mandela. How can you say everything has a natural need to dominate? I think you're wrong about what you think. I think you're especially wrong with what you think you know about humans, and those who do not need or wish to dominate, the many millions of us there are who do not want to dominate.

Are we not men?

The names you listed were great great men...who were constantly looking to apply their wills to others in order to cause change or revolution...THAT, my peaceful friend, is a form of domination. The biological need to affect those people and circumstances around you for your benefit (as well as others). The pursuit of power or dominance isn't an evil thing...it's a human thing. Don't deify men...their ideals may be righteous but not one of them in their lifetimes could have said they had never pursued power or dominance. It's this biological drive that pushes mankind to evolve.

You can disagree with me all you want but in doing so you would be applying your will...your biological need to be heard despite possibly being wrong.

Power and position and dominance is not wrong...don't demonize the human need to seek something better.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
hahahaha! The evil search for power is strictly human? You better get a bit closer to nature then you feel you already are my new age friend...the struggle for power or dominance is a biological imperative. Whether that power is for exclusive mating rights, top choice of fruit, who gets to work with donald trump or which female wrestles those cute little hip huggers from the other because they're on sale...it's a biological drive.

War cannot be only limited to Earth simply because another species is more advanced technologically from Man...forgive me for saying this but...ever since the new age crystal huggers started pouring into the UFO community aliens have been slowly becoming "ascended masters" with flowers and licorice on their mind.

Until they make worldwide first contact we'll never know whether they're a warring race or a bunch of crystal toting channelers.

LOL, I think you having that reptilian avatar fits you perfectly, because you still seem bound by your reptilian brain.

NEED to dominate? Very reptilian. Not humanoid. The reptilian brain in humans only bring problems and our next step in evolution is to overcome that reptilian part of our brains. It is not natural to us. Humans before us did not have reptilian brains, they were magickal. They were very creative beings. Very spiritual.

Until SOME ONE altered the DNA of humans and gave us the reptilian counterpart of the brain so that we function on fear.

You make me laugh.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
To believe this you must also think that the concept of war is universal... I do not believe that to be the case.
I think we are the only species that suffers from this need to destroy life in search of power.

This is why they keep their distance.

Chimpanzees wage war.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

That's fine you're free to disagree but I don't recall saying "everything has some sort of innare need to crush everything else in order to gain power". I simply stated that the quest for dominance is an important part of almost all species whether it's the pursuit of all the females for mating or the best fruit. It's biological.

What about you? I don't believe for a second that you would willingly starve for the survival of your neighbor. Every human on this Earth has competed in some form or another and whether you realize it or not...that competition is to determine who is the victor, whether that be the smart, stronger or luckier victor. No man is above the pursuit of applying his will on others.

Are we not men?

The names you listed were great great men...who were constantly looking to apply their wills to others in order to cause change or revolution...THAT, my peaceful friend, is a form of domination. The biological need to affect those people and circumstances around you for your benefit (as well as others). The pursuit of power or dominance isn't an evil thing...it's a human thing. Don't deify men...their ideals may be righteous but not one of them in their lifetimes could have said they had never pursued power or dominance. It's this biological drive that pushes mankind to evolve.

You can disagree with me all you want but in doing so you would be applying your will...your biological need to be heard despite possibly being wrong.

Power and position and dominance is not wrong...don't demonize the human need to seek something better.

Dude are you trying to control humans to be bound by their reptilian brain with "disinformation" (as your mood suggests) and the WRONG DEFINITIONS OF DOMINATION!?

What you say may be "dominant" in order to make other's submit to your disinformation because you know how to play with your words to make yourself sound right. It just goes to show that you are very skilled at mind control in order to dominate others, which also clearly shows that you are still carry the illusion that you are seperate from all that is, and that you are in fact dominated by your reptilian brain.

Something tells me you have a purpose to spread disinformation here. I can feel it I can see it in your avatar, mood, and other info.

The language which you speak about your own truth is very subtle to most but to me it is as clear as the crystals most "New Agers" hug.

Don't try to "glamourize" labels which don't fit spiritual revolutionaries, in an attempt to make other humans agree with you as if they were your puppets.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Domination may have been one of our "instinctual" habits in our primitive days, but those days are over. Now we are civilized beings living amongst each other. If we all had the need to dominate everyone else, we'd all be extinct right now.

Those who are still dominated by their reptilian brains are those in power leading wars and those still causing violence in our society. They have not transcended their unecessary reptilian brains which have caused humanity so much harm up until now.

So, in other words, they have not "matured" yet and they are still living under the illusion of seperateness.

Humanity is to transcend this part of the brain whether you like it or not. Because it is unnatural to our being, and is responsible for all the fear most humans live in.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
LOL, I think you having that reptilian avatar fits you perfectly, because you still seem bound by your reptilian brain.

NEED to dominate? Very reptilian. Not humanoid. The reptilian brain in humans only bring problems and our next step in evolution is to overcome that reptilian part of our brains. It is not natural to us. Humans before us did not have reptilian brains, they were magickal. They were very creative beings. Very spiritual.

Until SOME ONE altered the DNA of humans and gave us the reptilian counterpart of the brain so that we function on fear.

You make me laugh.
It's not a reptilian avatar and most of this reply is way too far out there to go any further with you. Just by you posting and trying to prove me wrong by stating your strange new age opinion is your attempt to "dominate" my statements. To "prove me wrong"...to be the victor. To overcome what you feel is an inferior set of statements.

I wish I could reply with the same comment you did about you making me laugh but in all honesty...it's sci-fi minded nutcases like you with your wishy washy theories that are watering down the UFO community and in my opinion...delaying any type of major disclosure. As long as the UFO community sits and wacks off to it's own stupidity and strange religious quackery it'll continue to lose the credibility it deserves.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I believe humans have been genetically engineered to have a inbuilt disposition toward war-like behaviour (ie. To be cannon-fodder). The sheer savagery and merciless way that we fight out terrestrial conflicts is unbelievable.
Imagine if we were fighting another species, how savage we would truly be...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It's not a reptilian avatar and most of this reply is way too far out there to go any further with you. Just by you posting and trying to prove me wrong by stating your strange new age opinion is your attempt to "dominate" my statements. To "prove me wrong"...to be the victor. To overcome what you feel is an inferior set of statements.

Too far out because it is WAY too above top secret than you are willing to handle?

I can still see that you are a slave to the language which you use. Read the dictionary, and meditate on what is the nature of what the word/ concept of "domination" means. It is in no way the kind of cold blooded concept of "domination" which you are striving to make people beleive in, so that they can stay in the bondage of their own minds, slaves to language. In no way am I "dominating" you, I am just here to spread information. In no way do I see your posts as "inferior" just disinformation. So I am here to correct it so that the other humans on this board don't get manipulated by this disinformation that keeps them in the bondage they are unconsciously striving to get out from. I am trying to save others from your disinformation.

I wish I could reply with the same comment you did about you making me laugh but in all honesty...it's sci-fi minded nutcases like you with your wishy washy theories that are watering down the UFO community and in my opinion...delaying any type of major disclosure. As long as the UFO community sits and wacks off to it's own stupidity and strange religious quackery it'll continue to lose the credibility it deserves.

Look at the way you try to prove me wrong and the way I prove you wrong. First you TRY, I do. Second your basing your arguments according to judgements, labelling/categorization, disinformation, and definitions of words that dont fit with their true meaning.

Now look at mines. See the difference?

Only here to spread the real information.

www.2012.com.au...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Too far out because it is WAY too above top secret than you are willing to handle?
Ah! The mantra of the unstable and those that cannot prove anything they claim.

I am here to correct it so that the other humans on this board don't get manipulated by this disinformation that keeps them in the bondage they are unconsciously striving to get out from. I am trying to save others from your disinformation.
So...you're trying to EMPOWER others on this board and help them OVERCOME my "disinformation"?

Look at the way you try to prove me wrong and the way I prove you wrong. First you TRY, I do. Second your basing your arguments according to judgements, labelling/categorization, disinformation, and definitions of words that dont fit with their true meaning.

Now look at mines. See the difference?

Only here to spread the real information.

www.2012.com.au...
The real information? Based on the real idiot David Icke? I agree. It's funny...you tend to point at the dictionary and it's definitions quite a bit but for some reason I cannot locate the phrase "reptilian brain" in reference to humans in the dictionary...funny, it's not in the encyclopedia either. Strange huh?

You can point out the dictionary to others only when it suits your lame theories? Your fringe link is nothing more than weak and unresearched theories slapped together with carefully chosen, previously researched data stolen by Icke and his looney followers. None of it is their own research and Icke is not only a danger to the UFO communities credibility but he, in my opinion, may end up being a danger to his believers. You aren't saying anything of any solid worth.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Preest]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join