It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Rabbit / Jane Fonda Exclusive Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Jane Fonda granted only three interviews at this particular time of her life. You are about to hear and experience one of them that Dave Rabbit did with her. Jane and Dave talk about her early years, the suicide of her mother, her relationship with her father, Henry Fonda, the F.T.A. Tour, her Hanoi trips, the famous photo on the anti-aircraft gun, the “Hanoi Jane” tag, her movie career and her special friendship and involvement with David Zeiger and his “Sir! No Sir!” acclaimed documentary. Jane was candid in her answers and never missed a beat. She reveals a few things that might surprise you. Forget what you think you know. This is Jane Fonda, UNCENSORED.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Wow, very cool! I like Jane Fonda! I haven't watched the vid yet, but I will. I think she got lots of flack from speaking her mind in the past.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Having served three tours in Vietnam I too had mixed feelings about Jane originally. But despite the flak she received, she stood her ground and was eventually proved right about Nixon's secret agenda to threaten to blow up the Dikes. The dilemma on this, of course, was in his effort to prove that he could, throw in some pilot error here and there, and you have something more devastating than New Orleans ever got close to. Her bringing to light the criminal treatment of our returning veterans and the conditions of the Veteran's Hospitals of that time, again, show where her true colors and heart is regarding the troops. Ron Kovic, the inspiration behind Oliver Stone's "Born On The Fourth Of July", had really helped Jane understand and see the truth to the treatment of the troops.

Jane was always portrayed as being against the troops, which as history has proved out, was absolutely false. Our interview was relaxed, calm and informative. She was well ahead of her time on demanding human decency around the world, but especially, the treatment and care of our own soldiers.

Dave

join