It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Cirlces Explanation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
It is pathetic that you are up this early on this site!Me, I am up studying for FINALS for COLLEGE.You presented the evidence yourself.No one would go to the trouble of putting metal fibers in the fields, let alone burst the seeds to where they stop growing.I know that not all crop circles are real, but some are TOO elaborate, and NO one would go through all that trouble.It is a thin line between trying to do something as a prank, and going out of your way and beyond your means to do something people will think is a hoax, or no one will understand the point anyway.People in this world don't always just do things for no particular reaon.
I am up working on several drafts for a novel...being that computers and the internet are an integral part of a writers life my computer is on about 75% of the day.

As for some crop circles being too elaborate...how so? Are you saying it's impossible for humans to create some of them? If so...why are they too complex for humans?

I would also like to point out that several reasons have been stated earlier in this thread for why people may go to such great lengths to create crop circles...money, revenge, artistic vision, fame, fun, competition. Are you insisting that there's not ONE REASON why humans would make crop circles?

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You damn right those are not good enough.Remember"...$6000 bucks for lifetime ridicule that won't get the bills paid for a full year..."It just does not make sense.Fame, greed ,money, sounds too much like a movie script, or someone who doesn't hustle well. There are better ways to get rich than coming forward with ufo phenomena.I am almost certain you will NOT get rich coming forward with knowlegde that is of the paranormal. Some of the crop circles that appear virtually over night are too elaborate yes.You should get a good look at ALL of the BETTER crop circles.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
No one would risk ridicule to come out with info that the masses would never believe.I am almost certain you DON'T get rich coming forward with info on ufo phenomena, books or whatever.That is a skeptics myth!and ye, some crop circles are too eleborate to have been made by humans in the time frame allowed.You need to see ALL of the good crop circle sites.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by jhova]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No one would risk ridicule to come out with info that the masses would never believe.I am almost certain you DON'T get rich coming forward with info on ufo phenomena, books or whatever.That is a skeptics myth!and ye, some crop circles are too eleborate to have been made by humans in the time frame allowed.You need to see ALL of the good crop circle sites.
Skeptics myth? What myth?

I asked you if you could present evidence that would eliminate human involvement in crop circles...is there any factual information regarding crop circles that cannot be explained? I'm aware of the whole "we don't know how they make them so fast and bend stalks without breaking them"...I'm wondering if you have any data that would rule out human involvement.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Uh, okay man, whatever you say, you know the creator of the universe! As a matter of fact, you are the creator!You created everything, I don't know why I did not realize it sooner!You know all!Yeah right.There is always some kind of evidence, call me when you figure it out.You just keep sitting there with your pen and paper trying to speak French, when everyone else speaks Chinese.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Uh, okay man, whatever you say, you know the creator of the universe! As a matter of fact, you are the creator!You created everything, I don't know why I did not realize it sooner!You know all!Yeah right.There is always some kind of evidence, call me when you figure it out.You just keep sitting there with your pen and paper trying to speak French, when everyone else speaks Chinese.
It's obvious you cannot answer or stick to the topic because you normally start flaming me when you're asked directly to present viable research or information. Stop #ting up posts with your ignorant babbling. Stick to the topic.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This has just taken a humours turn for the worst. I'm not even going to begin to try to defend you jhova, or critisize some of the things you have said Preest. I hope someone else comes to this thread and raises some new information, so there is something to talk about.

LOL .. Dodge City ... this town ain't big enough fer the both of us ... HAHA!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
This has just taken a humours turn for the worst. I'm not even going to begin to try to defend you jhova, or critisize some of the things you have said Preest. I hope someone else comes to this thread and raises some new information, so there is something to talk about.

LOL .. Dodge City ... this town ain't big enough fer the both of us ... HAHA!
I would appreciate somebody bringing in a bit more information in favor of ruling out human involvement as well. I'd be interested in hearing more information as long as it's serious research and not fringe ramblings from the likes of Icke. Some people and their theories I draw the line at.

*draws gun*

*pulls trigger*

*squirt squirt*

Now skeedaddle purtnur!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Defend, me?Why the hell would the colonel need help from a private?I need nathaniel from none of "yous".You know the same research that I am talking about.You haven't proved or disproved anything.And your points about "greed" and "fame" ain't all that hot either.People cannot explain the expulsion cavities of the seeds and the "energy" or electromagnetism surrounded by or in them.First you have to answer the question why, then you can answer how, maybe.But it does not work the other way around.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You haven't proved or disproved anything.
Well now that you're back in the post I guess I'm not the only one then.

BTW, Stick to the topic and stop flaming people and being ignorant.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What about the expulsion cavities and the elctromagnetic waves?What about the fact that at real crop circle sites, the crops are interwoven, like braided, not pressed down (seen it on television, and on some sites, I don't feel I have to give you some evidence when I know I have seen it or read it, it is YOUR job to find out if it is true or not!)Now you stick to the subject!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What about the expulsion cavities and the elctromagnetic waves?What about the fact that at real crop circle sites, the crops are interwoven, like braided, not pressed down (seen it on television, and on some sites, I don't feel I have to give you some evidence when I know I have seen it or read it, it is YOUR job to find out if it is true or not!)Now you stick to the subject!
It's not my job to prove your "evidence" is correct or incorrect...typically when one presents data, they are the ones to back it up. Feel free to leave links and list sites and books.

As for the "braiding" of crops...can it be done by humans? Sure can...braided crops doesn't mean humans cannot be involved. (Braiding
)

Man can create electromagnectic waves so the theory that they have something to do with aliens can't be solidly proven simply because the existence of aliens must be proven first...then the possibility that they travel to earth must be proven and then...finally one must prove that aliens use technology that utilizes electromagnetics. (E.M. Wave Info)

As for the "expulsion cavities"...you're going to need to be a bit more specific and explain this phenomenon more because I have no idea what you're yammering.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The point is not too many humans would go to those links, and if you think so you are a funny guy, to do those things, and if it was woven by people, nine out of ten we would notice it, weaving corn is NOT easy, contrary to what you think.Right now, to me, you are avoiding the make up of the crop circles and why.You haven't defended yourself well.If you know anything about REAL crop circles, you will know ALL of the staitistics associated with them, and I should not have to tell you.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wait a minute, you don't know about the expulsion cavities in the seeds?You call yourself an expert?!Dude, a real crop circle has had the seeds of the stalks of the corn, or whatever type of field it is in, has been burned do to a type of microwave radiation.Look it up, don't take my word for it.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The point is not too many humans would go to those links, and if you think so you are a funny guy, to do those things, and if it was woven by people, nine out of ten we would notice it, weaving corn is NOT easy, contrary to what you think.Right now, to me, you are avoiding the make up of the crop circles and why.You haven't defended yourself well.If you know anything about REAL crop circles, you will know ALL of the staitistics associated with them, and I should not have to tell you.
Have you ever weaved corn crops? Do you know if it's easy or not? Of course you don't...just more jhova posturing.

If I knew anything about REAL crop circles? You're just stalling...stop making ignorant comments and using your sorry reverse psychology attempts. I don't have to bring up any facts because I'm not out to prove c.s.'s were created by aliens...simple fact is the facts lean more toward human creation. Not otherworldly...simply because you don't understand how they're made doesn't mean man didn't make them...it just means you don't know how.

You never seem to have any data to back up anything you say...you just use ignorant comments and bourgeois street slang. I think you just want desperately to stump me on something but your not involved or educated enough in the facts to.

Stick to the post. I've posted specific links to back up some of my theories. Try it sometime.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Wait a minute, you don't know about the expulsion cavities in the seeds?You call yourself an expert?!Dude, a real crop circle has had the seeds of the stalks of the corn, or whatever type of field it is in, has been burned do to a type of microwave radiation.Look it up, don't take my word for it.
Actually...you said you were the one who has "years of research"...not me. I'm no expert on crop circles. Just realistic.

As for the microwaves and electromagnetism...man can create this. I already posted this link.

physics.bu.edu...

Creating an electromagnetic wave:

We've already learned how moving charges (currents) produce magnetic fields. A constant current produces a constant magnetic field, while a changing current produces a changing field. We can go the other way, and use a magnetic field to produce a current, as long as the magnetic field is changing. This is what induced emf is all about. A steadily-changing magnetic field can induce a constant voltage, while an oscillating magnetic field can induce an oscillating voltage.

Focus on these two facts:

an oscillating electric field generates an oscillating magnetic field
an oscillating magnetic field generates an oscillating electric field
Those two points are key to understanding electromagnetic waves.

An electromagnetic wave (such as a radio wave) propagates outwards from the source (an antenna, perhaps) at the speed of light. What this means in practice is that the source has created oscillating electric and magnetic fields, perpendicular to each other, that travel away from the source. The E and B fields, along with being perpendicular to each other, are perpendicular to the direction the wave travels, meaning that an electromagnetic wave is a transverse wave. The energy of the wave is stored in the electric and magnetic fields.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Have you ever weaved corn crops? Do you know if it's easy or not? Of course you don't...just more jhova posturing.

If I knew anything about REAL crop circles? You're just stalling...stop making ignorant comments and using your sorry reverse psychology attempts. I don't have to bring up any facts because I'm not out to prove c.s.'s were created by aliens...simple fact is the facts lean more toward human creation. Not otherworldly...simply because you don't understand how they're made doesn't mean man didn't make them...it just means you don't know how.

You never seem to have any data to back up anything you say...you just use ignorant comments and bourgeois street slang. I think you just want desperately to stump me on something but your not involved or educated enough in the facts to.

Stick to the post. I've posted specific links to back up some of my theories. Try it sometime.

REAL cropcircles yeah!
there are more questions than answers
who made them?
Why did they create them?
why some ot them looks so complex?
why do most of peoples believe some are made by ETs?
how did they create the big complex cropcircles so fast?
++++++
I Saw a program on Discovery Science, they where going to create a crop circle, well they did make the crop circle over the night But it was NOT complex at all weary simple and Alot of Work...
This proofs that the crop circles are not so Easy made, but sure they could be made by humans.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My position on this crop circle debate is that the facts surrounding them does not rule out human involvement. Period.

To believe in the theory that these crop circles were of extraterrestrial nature would be to first believe that extraterrestrials would create primitive land markings despite the consideration that they're technologically advanced. And that theory would also hinge on believing they are traveling to the Earth...and all of then would hinge on their existence being proven...to me that's too many jumps in faith when the greatest possibility that man has the ability to make these crop circles whether they're by artists, hoaxers or by government black project aircraft is present.

I won't rule out any possibility but I won't ignore the most obvious choices first. One should rule out all of the simplist possibilities before making a leap of faith into a theory that really hinges on several other theories being proven first. If the easiest choices cannot be ruled out one can either ignore the obvious or accept the obvious no matter how boring or lame sounding.

I choose to believe these crop circles are earthbound and so far nobody is really presenting any data that might challenge that.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
I Saw a program on Discovery Science, they where going to create a crop circle, well they did make the crop circle over the night But it was NOT complex at all weary simple and Alot of Work...
This proofs that the crop circles are not so Easy made, but sure they could be made by humans
If human involvement cannot be ruled out it doesn't make sense to automatically jump to aliens. Maybe I'm wrong in saying that but simply because I don't know how Keebler Elf cookies are made doesn't mean elves make them.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Some crop circles are fake. There is no question. However the government may know what caused the real ones. Crop circles are not really dangerous but they can be troubling for farmers. Some crop circles are real.

The government dosn't want you to know anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join