It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

58th Bilderberg Meeting to be held in Greece, May 14-17

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Annual Elite Conclave, 58th Bilderberg Meeting to be held in Greece, May 14-17 The 2009 Bilderberg Group Conference will be held at the five-star Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece, May 14-17, according to author Daniel Estulin. Insiders have told Estulin that rooms have been booked and flight plans made. He has also confirmed the location and dates with sources in Greece. Estulin is the world's foremost investigative authority on this annual secretive and exclusive assembly, having investigated and infiltrated their meetings for over ten years. His books and reporting have helped to bring the powerful group out of the shadows, even directly affecting the very conduct and timing of the meetings &hellip and encapsulating them in an even deeper shroud of secrecy. The Bilderberg Group started meeting in 1954, with funding from the CIA, to gather together the top Western bankers, politicians, media barons, corporate CEO‘s and European royalty in annual gatherings for frank discussions on important issues of the day.

I apologize, I can not supply a link. I received this in an e-mail, no other sources were given.

Sorry if I was beaten to this, I did not find this already posted.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

ill be forwarding this to my contacts. well see if they agree.

I only have one contact in Greece, and they arnt very hip to the Govt but wont dare protest and compromise their identity.

well see how this turns out.... Greece is a weird spot to pick due to the lavish and violent protests. Smells like a setup... perhaps they wish to encite rage?
well with a week to go they will have to keep adapting.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well not much I can do from half way a crossed the world. Can any one else find more sources to support or oppose this?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

The timeframe fits what's known about the Bilderberg Group.

They usually announce, to members who are invited only, two weeks prior to one of their meetings.

Their usual Modus Operandi is to get the entire hotel they will be staying in vacated of the usual guests, screen the employees, and bring in their hired guns and goons.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Is it me or have they been meeting more frequently?

Or maybe we are just hearing about the meetings more than we used to?

I wonder?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Found this source right here

Here is another one.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Striker122]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Nah, I think people are just paying more attention to them now more than ever. The bilderbergs usually have these meetings between the months of March and June every year, so the time looks about right.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Striker122]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Is it me or have they been meeting more frequently?

Or maybe we are just hearing about the meetings more than we used to?

I wonder?

No, they are not meeting more frequently.

We are hearing about them more often, because of people like Estulin.

I've written several threads on them here myself.

I see their hiding places diminishing.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
While the Pope will be sacrified and his death is blamed on Iran so TPTB start WWIII.

Russia is being blockaded with a large amount of vessels from NATO and the US, to intercept any missile fired by her on Israel, while Israel ravages Iran.

What for? So the EU and the US have a foothold on the oil rich Caspian Sea...

Watch May 14th-15th, 2009.

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Mexican against NAU]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Maybe they actually want some riots to happen.

Many of these ATS topics have become more common in the mainstream media. It is almost like a disclosure is happening. You would almost have to be blind not to notice that they really are planning for some kind of an NWO to happen.

I think that the Bilderberg group actually wants to be noticed now. They want anarchists to riot. And then they want to thump their noses at anarchists, saying "you can't touch me!"

All of these Bilderberg attendees are corrupt criminals.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mexican against NAU

Russia is being blockaded with a large amount of vessels from NATO and the US, to intercept any missile fired by her on Israel, while Israel ravages Iran.

What? I must have missed that bit of news. Seriously, where do you get this?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Remember the War Games Russia complains about so much in Georgia?

Well, Georgia is right in the middle on the way from Russia and Israel and Iran...

Seach for NATO War Games Georgia 2009...

www.newsahead.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the info and bringing it to our attention! S and F for you!

It seemed like just a couple of months ago, Alex Jones came out with his vid of the Bilderberg meeting last year, but it was probably, because I had just watched it.

I hope some people are there to film the comings and goings of the group and who shows up etc.

Wonder if Obama will make it there?

Oh, it is about the right timing, because last year it was during the primaries and it is rumored that Obama and Clinton went to it - when Obama left the press hanging and flying to Chicago on his plane without him! It was the end of the primaries then. So that would have been in June.

Great find!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm hoping there will be more coverage this year, and more leaks.!

It might be one of the most important meetings to date.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's a minor point, but I believe that this will be the 57th Bilderberg. I have a source stating that the 1999 was the 47th. This would tally with the list on wiki. The confusion may have arisen because there was no Bilderberg meeting in 1976.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

I agree that it most definately will be one of the most important 'meetings of the minds' to date.

The global economy is in chaos, though showing a few strands of leveling, and the words of war are ever more sparking between nations that either have or are on the verge of having (as always, a debatable point) nuclear technology that they are willing to use for purposes other than what the mainstream would consider peaceful.

Now more than ever before, IMHO, the true stress test is on.
Be aware and be wary...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We need to get more serious about trying to find out what they are talking about. Is there any inside "Snitches" ? Can someone be turned to leak info, surely not all the "invited" are in agreement with their Agenda.

If 100's are at the meeting how will anyone know who leaked what?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wanted to bring the thread back up - since the meeting starts tomorrow!

and I will think of something else to say - so it is not a short post - but has more words in it! lol

anybody in Greece going to be staking this out?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am dying to know what info will be coming out of this years meeting. This years meeting might indeed be the most important ever.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Where's the attendee list?

Two lines.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join