It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Big Foot?? You decide....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Not sure if posted yet or not.

Find this Quite strange looking... The Vet says its a Dog but doesnt look like that..

www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Link should be working now!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It has a severe under bite, but that might just be from the contraction of the muscle tissue. I'm not an expert, but if the vet says it's a dog, then I have no reason to disbelieve him.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It looks like the mouth of a #zu (spelling?) I had one and it had a similar under bite also we had a yorkie who had distemper when he was a pup and it caused him to have an under bite like this as well.

I just hope the poor animal didn't feel any pain when killed and if it was killed by a person I can only hope they meet the same fate.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
It has a severe under bite, but that might just be from the contraction of the muscle tissue. I'm not an expert, but if the vet says it's a dog, then I have no reason to disbelieve him.

I agree. It appears to be a random vet who was willing to check it out and would have no reason to lie or make anything up.

If he says it is a dog, I have no reason to not believe that it is.

The family said that there dogs bring in dead animals and other stuff all the time. My dogs have done that before as well. never another dog, but they have killed and carried around things anywhere from squirrels, to rabbits to armadillos.

It is a fragment of skull from a dead dog. As the vet said it appears to have been dead for about 2-3 months so the skin has had time to dry up and shrivel which would explain the over bite look.

Interesting, but it is just a dog. By the size of the snout I would say a small dog too.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I've never seen a dog with rounded teeth like that. Has anyone else? That is strange.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've seen rounded teeth like that on older dogs. Like human teeth, dog(and other animals) teeth can get pretty worn at times. The health of the dog (or other animal) would also have something to say about how the teeth are over the age of the dog (or other animal).

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
not even close to a sasquatch. it is clearly of some type of canine origin. the vet is right on this one, but sometimes they try to write mysterious creatures off as something they clearly are not. its good to see an honest one

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I want to believe. So hard.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the other posters, it's probably of canine origin.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A million bucks for a dead dog with an under bite?

Good luck with that, folks! If they're trying to hawk it off as some sort of baby Bigfoot, they'll need to provide a DNA analysis if they hope to get that kind of bucks for it. Plus, I think I'd take the word of a veterinarian over what some grade school girl thinks the animal might be.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by whitewave]

top topics

join