It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/OVNI Shapes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Any one get the shapes witnessed by Travis Walton at the saucer base?
He saw two oval shape types.
Perhaps one like Zamora saw land and take off in New Mexico.
Due to authorities making sure we never get the story right I often wondered if
the officers hat blew off his head in the direction of the ship taking off instead
of the way that was depicted in the re enactments on Unsolved Mysteries.
He also saw a flat disc ship photographed by Rex Heflin as it maneuvered around
his truck. Not the only one to photograph this type of ship.
As for the many shapes we see the light surrounding the ship which has disrupted the
refractive index of the air with the energy being pulled from the environment in a very
special operation of an over unity device.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Great site citing reports of different UFO shapes from NICAP and Bluebook files:

Link

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

As pointed out by:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the presence of a 'ring' force or activation of the ether in a series of angles
around the craft make possible the 90 degree turns we hear about.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

HAHAHAHAHA OMG that is the first time ive seen the us aircraft chart and i love it lol im taxing it as a mamento xD i knew what i saw was just a weather balloon...

Stared.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

More reported shapes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9aedfcd4611.jpg[/atsimg]

If you can tell me where this shape was reported and what the colors were (see arrows), I would very much appreciate it. I saw this...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

More reported shapes:

If you can tell me where this shape was reported and what the colors were (see arrows), I would very much appreciate it. I saw this...

Intrptr, thanks for the post but I'm afraid I don't know were that shape was reported, will certainly keep a look out in the future though.

Here's another chart for the collection and there are more UFO witness sketches here.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I'm afraid I don't know were that shape was reported, will certainly keep a look out in the future though.

Thanks for the reply. This picture of "shapes" has no link in your thread. I was wondering if you could provide that for me? And thanks for the link to Mansfield. Seems the sighting by Helo crew had a red light on the front as well.

I want to be careful and add that the beacon lights on end of wing tips on airplanes is a red blue combo and should not be confused with the thing I saw (abrupt turn and impossible speed). Just looking for other sightings of this as it appears to be rarer within the genre. If you have a link to your pic of shapes that would be great...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. This picture of "shapes" has no link in your thread. I was wondering if you could provide that for me? And thanks for the link to Mansfield. Seems the sighting by Helo crew had a red light on the front as well.

Hey Intrptr, can't remember why there was no link to that one as the post was many, many moons ago but will always keep a look out for that specific chart - the Mansfield helo sighting certainly was a freaky object though and there's a link in this post which reports a similar object with red, white and green lights which 'looked like a rocket' witnessed by police officers on the same night near the same area.

As for shapes there are some more charts listed in this pdf file.

538 SHAPES OF UFOS

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Awesome... good work on your shapes file here. I actually found the one I saw . Never seen it anywhere else n reports or descriptions. Thanks again for the links.

I am amazed at how many different sightings there are of different types of craft. If I was to conjecture, so many are so specific and unlike any thing else. Makes you wonder just how many different agencies are really all around us all the time. Winking in and out, sort of shifting shape as they move thru time or dimensions, whatever. One person sees it at that stage and another at another phase...

weird

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Awesome... good work on your shapes file here. I actually found the one I saw . Never seen it anywhere else n reports or descriptions. Thanks again for the links.

No probs mate - there's another good chart below posted here by Trillium and the Q1 shape does look quite similar to the three objects tracked on radar and described by pilot Carlos Montiel near Mexico City in 1975 -very strange case.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Great shape index from NUFORC posted in Kandinsky's thread about Stalking the UFOs:

National UFO Reporting Center Report Index by Shape of Craft

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Some nice official stamps from Tanzania.

[TANZANIA] - UFOs 6 Unidentified Flying Saucers and Text about Roswell Incident of 1947 and UFOs McMinnville 1950 Albuquerque 1963 Gulf Breeze 1988 Madre de Dios 1952 Merlin 1964 Mexico City 1991

[TANZANIA] - UFOs 6 Unidentified Flying Saucers and Text about Area 51 and UFOs USA 1968 Trinidad 1958 Belgium 1990 Finland 1970 New Zeeland 1951 Australia 1954

[TANZANIA] - UFOs The Mantell Case Jan 7 1948 A Group of F51 Pursued a UFO Captain Mantell Radioed he was Closing on the UFO Seen by Military Farmers and Police The Fighter Disintegrated and Crashed

[TANZANIA] - UFOs the Arnold Sighting 1947 Businessman Ken Arnold sights a UFO near Mt Rainier Washington Some say the birth of the UFO hunt

link

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

More reported shapes:

Hi mate just found this eye-witness UFO sketch from Sharon, Massachusetts in April, 1966 which looks a bit similar.

REMEMBER WHEN: UFOs seen over Sharon in 1966

Multiple reports of UFOs in same area over several nights

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Hey, Karl, just returned to go wow at that report of the objects with red lights at either end. Most compelling. Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

The red "lights" on the one I saw were more like "effects" than lights or beacons, some kind of energy field, fore and aft to the direction of travel, as far as I could tell.

The rest of the object was colored the most neon blue I ever saw in an airborne object.

Thanks for taking the time to dig that up for me.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptrOn the chart below your post here what I remember best is something like k-2.The bulb on the bottom might have been larger but I do not know. As I viewed the disc it's top was slanted towards me obscuring the bottom somewhat. That is the disc was tilting as a motorcycle would on a long slow curve.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As I viewed the disc it's top was slanted towards me obscuring the bottom somewhat. That is the disc was tilting as a motorcycle would on a long slow curve.

I see. Hmmm… sometimes people say they see these things "tilted" either in hover or during flight.

Gyroscope toy we had as kids behaved that way…

My nephew has a Sphero Ball, also incorporating gyros, defying our sense of gravity in 2D.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Seen one of those Saturn shaped discs two nights ago. Dark grey, no lights flying silently, couldn't gauge the speed.
It was very fast.

All over in less than 15 seconds so, no pictures or video.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No problem mate

Here are some more sketches from the UFO files of Spain (particularly the Andalucia region which apparently is a bit of a hotspot).

UFO Sketches from Spain

Here we have today a collection of UFO Alien Sightings sketches compiled by Spain's Grupo Gerena Org. created by Joaquin Mateos Nogales, with Manuel Filpo & Antonio Moya. These sketches are the work of Antonio Moya and created as part of the vast wealth of file cases concerning the intense UFO activity that has overwhelmed Spain's Andalucia region in the past. This information has been painstakingly digitized by Jose Manuel Garcia Bautista & Rafael Cabello in the early 2000's.

Full

Full

Link

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hi Karl 12, thank you. Glad to hear back from you. I refer to this thread whenever people start talking shapes and descriptions.

There are lots similar experiences similar to what I saw in color (red/blue), no sound, impossible speed, abrupt change of direction, etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

A friend and I were witness to something that looked like E-2 through binoculars. Orientation was 90 degrees from the chart and it was traveling horizontally. This was back in the 80's.

edit on 1-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join