It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange disc someone left on my dad's car...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
it might be late or someone has already sugested this, i think itll be a good idea maybe to move this to rats?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I noticed that Shoktek posted CIA secrets.doc and DC quoted CIA secrets.txt

Well I dl'ed the doc and I looked at the summary and it says the author is College of Law, Company: University of Illinois.

Is this relevant to the discs origin or is this from it's journey from car to online?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone did this or not..First I did a search for cia_secrets.doc and then .txt
Nothing
I did a search for cia_secrets and got this

members.asianavenue.com...

Don't know if anyone has been here...it's a rather strange website

Especially since this is posted on the website

"You are entering a United States Government System, which may be used only for authorized purposes. Unauthorized modification of any inf�rmation stored on this system may result in criminal prosecution. The Government may monitor and audit the usage of this system, and all persons are hereby notified that use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing."

I just think this "average joe" had a lot of time on his hands.

Anyone heard of this site?

Post Script

If you do a search without the underscore for both cia secrets.doc and cia secrets.txt, you do get some .docs and .txt files returned in the search

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Did you see what it says near the end?

Do a word search on this phrase.

The entire purpose of this disk is to give you knowledge that I hope will cause you to ACT on the three recommendations I outline here.

These things are: (1) Come unto Christ, (2) Prepare for the Future, and (3) Warn the World.

Bizarre. Some people just aren't satisfied with flyers or pamphlets.

I was down with it, until the Come unto Christ comment.
Can't have a global conspiracy without tossing religion into it, huh'?

[Edited on 4-27-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Are you sure it didn't have some sort of virus?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Can't have a global conspiracy without tossing religion into it, huh'?
Actually, come to think of it, you really wouldn't be able to have a global conspiracy with out religion, seeing as over 90% of the world's population actually have religion...

VERY Good point, darklanser! Thank you for your accidental insight! That will help immensely!

DC

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
Is this relevant to the discs origin or is this from it's journey from car to online?
Shok converted it to winWord because it looked better online than a notepad .txt.

DC

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ask, and you shall receive. Receive without asking, and you shall be deceived. I advise scrutiny, critical thinking, and vigilance.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey, is there any way that you could copy the disk, and send it to certain people, or just everything on the disk, V.I.A E-mail?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Originally posted by Spiderj
Look at this topic list and think to yourself honestly does this really sound like a government document?
I want to believe, I just find it hard to believe information on a disc left on your dads car.

It is possible that DC is just having a little fun too.

Spiderj

Since when has the government been all up on prophecies and #?
23.Saviors of the Earth (SAVIORS) EVM
FPS=Future Prophecies

And VAMPIRES!??!?!...whats our government worrying about vampires for? Even more since they DONT EXIST!!

I agree with both of you. A number of those documents have been debunked already. It's hardly some real government worker trying to get information into the hands of the people (for one thing, they'd go to newspapers and the news reporters would do some hard fact checking.)

My vote is for some nut-job with a milennialist mindset, trying to "warn the public" with a whole bagfull of information that isn't worth the disk used to copy it onto.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Well I dl'ed the doc and I looked at the summary and it says the author is College of Law, Company: University of Illinois.

That's not terribly likely. Lawyers and law schools don't like to be sued. The original disks/diskettes might be from there, but no lawyer's going to run around "leaking" secrets like that. They'd do a real leak in a far more effective manner.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

College of Law, Company: University of Illinois.

EDIT: Wait, this wasn't actually IN the document right? It was in the properties of author, etc. when you right clicked? Of the .doc document? Yea, word (this laptop is actually my dad's from college of law) must have entered that into the properties when I converted it from text to .doc...so no that's not the author that's from my computer. lol

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Shoktek]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
post stuff bout the vampires

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have only read the first 100 pages. I can tell you that the "Conspiracy Of Silence" documentary, is real, I have the video.

I have also found other "Links" within the file that ring true..................

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join