It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will u die instead of getting chipped...??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Sorry folks, but we are already chipped! The only place left is for it to be planted into our bodies. When you buy clothes, they have chips in them for tracking purposes. When you pay for those clothes, the chips in them are activated and recorded into the chip you have when you payed for them either with your credit card or your atm/debit card. These rfid chips can be read from 30 feet away. Go through an airport, and watch them scan your clothes, it'll come up, okay, this shirt and pants was bought by mr or mrs smith, and these shoes were bought by them also. Then they check your id such as your passport, and if the passport comes up the same mr or mrs smith, they let you go on through, but if the clothes you have on belong to someone else other than who's on your passport, then they will detain you. Dr Grant Jeffrey talked about this very thing a couple of nights ago on "God TV". The nwo knew the people wouldn't accept the rfid chips willingly, so they done it by stealth. Wal-Mart is the best friend the nwo has, for everything from clothes to food is rfid encrypted. As for myself, I will die a proud believer of God before I will take any microchip!

Thats ridiculous! What if you got the clothes for christmas or something?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As a Christian, I have a question: What if there are no "religous" restrictions on getting this chip? What I mean is, when I hear about the "mark of the best" which is commonly related to getting a chip implant these days, I think that a country will make it mandatory for you to get the chip, but at the cost of the denial of your faith.

If they don't require you to deny your faith (in any way, shape or form), what would be wrong with getting a chip?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If I had the choice to get a verichip or go to a concentration camp, I would choose the concentration camp.
Either way your losing your freedom. So why not go to the camp, and possibly screw up the system from inside. Maybe break a few computers controlling the prisoners and make a slave rebellion? I don't know. Something along those lines.
But it doesn't matter either way you go.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

[Thats ridiculous! What if you got the clothes for christmas or something? ]

It doesn't matter when you got your clothes, they still were purchased somewhere. Right now, walmart is the largest collaborator of the nwo with it having microchips in nearly everything, or if not every single item it sells.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's easy do say that I'd rather die than getting the chip right now...but you don't know how you would react when it comes to that. I mean would you really want do die!! I sure wouldn't. I don't want to take it but I do not want to risk my life eather...I would fight it as much as I can but what if you have nothing left to fight with??

It's a hard question if you ask me...we all feel so patriotic and pround right now but what would we realy do if it happens would you really begg them to kill you so you don't have to be apart of the "chipWorld"?! What if you have children would you rather kill them than letting them get the chip???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join