It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish revisionist Debunks Auschwitz gas chambers. A Must See Video!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is a research done by Jewish US-American David Cole in 1992.

I personally think that this video should be aired on every TV channel and every school in the world to put an end for this anti-Germany/pro-israel propaganda BS that has been going on for 60 years.

See for your self, this is a 7 part youtube video.

The first part:

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

truth is that the number of jewish victims is overestimated. but as far as I know the gas chambers of some source did existed. it is going to be really hard to find out the evidence for everybody to accept now. there are some more jewish researchers trying to figure out. one of them is an author of the "Bussiness Holocaust". it is Finkelstein.

the truth is that holocaust has happened. for practical reasons the number of victims was highly pumped by jewish organizations taking the compensations from the Germany and other countries (but never distributing the money through real victims families or surviviours). shame on them

[edit on 4-5-2009 by czacza1]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I guess the millions who survived those camps were lying about what went on there. This David Cole person provides absolutely no evidence that it didn't happen only innuendo and supposition.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Another video that purports to debunk the horrors that occured at Auschwitz and so many other places during the Nazi occupation of Europe. Oh, joy...

There is some question about the numbers of killed both in the death camps and pogroms in countries occupied by the Nazi's and countries allied to them. We'll likely, unless Titor's right and time travel is possible, never know the exact numbers of people slaughtered by the Nazi's and their allied compatriots. Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, mentally handicapped, political prisoners, prisoners of war, and basically anyone who even remotely fitted the loose definition of "enemy of the state" were slaughtered by edict of the state. But the fact the Holocaust happened is beyond dispute.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
I guess the millions who survived those camps were lying about what went on there. This David Cole person provides absolutely no evidence that it didn't happen only innuendo and supposition.

Well, the millions of survivors you are talking about didn't come forth with testimony and reports. What we have today as eyewitness reports are descriptions of a very selected group of "survivors", who even founded an organization with worldwide "branches".
But I don't want to go into that here...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Hmmm...

Another video that purports to debunk the horrors that occured at Auschwitz and so many other places during the Nazi occupation of Europe. Oh, joy...

No, i think what David Cole did is called investigative journalism. What he promotes in his film is the fact that the number of jewish casulties have been HIGHLY exaggerated and that people have not been told the truth that most of the jews who died in the camps died because of excessive work and diseases. not because of Zyklon B.

I think that most of us know what nation has been playing with this holocaust card for 61 years...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Garbage.

I have yet to see parts 3-7, so I may be jumping the gun here....

but this proves nothing.

He's showing how there was a theater and a swimming pool and that life was actually "recreational" @ Aushcwitz (sp), and that documents "never proved" the mass murders, and that Cyclon B was used for "lice.?"
Discrediting witnesses.......and so forth.

And that the tours don't show this because it might reveal "the truth" there, about how it was (really) a "recreational" work camp....

I don't even want to comment any further....

I'll watch the rest of the vids......

but.....I find this to be insulting to people (and their families) who were ACTUALLY murdered there.......by the Nazis.

As for "how many" were murdered, is beyond anyone.

........and this guy talk like he has peanut butter in his mouth......Got Milk?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Or my great grandma and great aunts died in gas chambers and I hate these threads.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

No, i think what David Cole did is called investigative journalism. What he promotes in his film is the fact that the number of Jewish casualties have been HIGHLY exaggerated and that people have not been told the truth that most of the Jews who died in the camps died because of excessive work and diseases. not because of Zyklon B.

Investigative journalism? Is that what that was? The definition of the word "investigative" has changed then...

The only truth touched on, and that only vaguely, was that indeed no one knows how many Jewish people were murdered (casualties implies they were not innocent victims, which is, of course, the whole point behind using that particular phrasing) at Auschwitz, or throughout Europe for that matter. No, six million Jews were not murdered at Auschwitz, that total, which is probably conservative, is for the entire horrific episode of the Holocaust. Auschwitz can only lay claim to several hundred thousand souls, as though that were something to be proud of...

This investigative, and I'm being charitable here, piece is a hatchet job aimed squarely at the state of Israel, and, naturally enough, Jews.

Having said the above, I have a caveat: Research into the Holocaust is, for the most part, a legitimate field of study. But, all too often, this legitimate field of research is used for rather more nefarious purposes. You are all, of course, allowed to make your own decisions concerning this particular aspect of Holocaust research...I've made mine.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hitler admitted he wanted to kill the European Jews in Germany. So why do people deny this?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver

Originally posted by rogue1

Well, the millions of survivors you are talking about didn't come forth with testimony and reports. What we have today as eyewitness reports are descriptions of a very selected group of "survivors", who even founded an organization with worldwide "branches".
But I don't want to go into that here...

Hmm ok. I have heard survivors talk about it as they were very close family friends, sadly they have since passed away. Somehow they didn't seem to be people who would lie about it, they had no need and they spoke about it very very rarely.

The thing is holocaust deniers never have any real proof, except the fact they don't want to believe it (for whatever agenda they have) and will cling to any supposed evidence no matter how flimsy.

PS. Yes there are multitudes of survivors who all seem to tell the same story, are you saying they've all been brainwashed. Starangely I don't see anyone who was in those camps denying the holocaust

Find me witnesses who were there, who deny it. Didn't think so.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You heard it here, folks. Millions of people didn't really die because there was a swimming pool at Auschwitz.

And 'they' were so nice to have provided the inmates with a delousing facility to keep them healthy. Newsflash: They wouldn't have been in the camps in the first place to contract lice if they hadn't had everything taken from them and been cramped and imprisoned against their will.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Human labor always has value, human slave labor has tremendous value.

Many German and even some American owned companies used Concentration Camp slave labor.

The Nazi's would work those who where fit to work. Yet at the same time they worked towards a managed death from slave labor. Because all forms of manual labor require a certain amount of manual dexterity which requires a certain number of daily calories, the Nazis would send large portions of the fit out to work on a 1200 callorie a day diet. Those they held in camp only recieved 600 callories a day for theirs, just enough not to starve to death, but not enough to have any real energy, strength or your total mental facalties about you. Studies had shown after about a 6 month period of 1200 callories a day the body and mind would start becoming increasingly allert, stronger and more dexterous. In other words someone fit enough and capable of a serious and dangerous attempt to escape or rebel. So after 6 months those workers would be held back in camp on 600 callories a day to slowly destroy musscle mass and cognizant thinking abilities while those who had been on a prolonged 600 callorie a day diet would be sent out to work and placed on the 1200 callorie diet a day so they could perform their labors at a minimum required degree of productivity. After a human being was put through that process 3 times of going from 1200 to 600 callorie daily diets for 3, 6 months periods of each their minds, immune and muscle systems were permenantly compromised and they could not perform physical labor any longer or be any use to the state. That is when Slav, Gypsy, Homosexual, Dissident and Jew alike was put to death. That and of course if they were to old, young or infirm to work upon becoming a ward of the German State.

Everyone who was there was for political not religious reasons of the state. The German state really did believe classifying Jews along with others as enemies of the state was in the state's interest, but it wasn't because of the Jewish religion, it was because of Jewish politics, and that is mostly what history takes great pains to obscure.

The Nazis had their State down to a cold cruel machine like function and status, no two ifs and or buts about that. Aren't you glad we were able to welcome a good percentage of the surving Nazi's here in Amerika?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Supposedly one can visit now and see a door that is not
air tight and that is supposed to deny the use of gas.

Unless there were a way to exhaust the gas the camp
workers might not even use the facility that much.

Starvation was killing more than an expensive elaborate
gas chamber ever could.

And what about the films of gas chamber victims and
gas canister being thrown on the ground or a shower head
having flashed on screen. Ever hear of actors and recreation
of perhaps a non event.

Old films one aired in the 1950s declared a Nazi officer, not
Werner Von Braun, as giving the rocket engine a design boost
to finally become a lethal weapon.
Well perhaps Von Braun actually found the design off the
Rocket Society in New Mexico made by Peter van Dresser.
When something needs to be promoted or hidden, there is
always a film-ological way of doing it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Here is some more from David Cole. He must have been one of the bravest human beings on earth when he stood up against perhaps the biggest dis-info / propaganda campaign of all times!

David Cole's 46 questions about the gas chambers

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure I trust the official stories, especially after the versions of history I have been taught in school, native Americans are a good example of that. I doubt what happened there was very pleasant, but how long will it be until they move on already? Unless you were a victim there you can stop crying about it, there are plenty present day crimes and genocides we could focus on that actually could be stopped and are just as bad or worse. How long do they get to play the victim card? I have sympathy for what happened there, but I hardly ever hear anything about the non jews that died there, what makes them so special. What about the people starving today where are their monuments?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Man, have stormfront paid another visit to ATS?

He must have been one of the bravest human beings on earth when he stood up against perhaps the biggest dis-info / propaganda campaign of all times!

When I first laid my eyes upon the above remark, I thought to myself, hmm, where have I heard this before?

Oh yeah, anti-Semites and apologist for Nazi Germany. You do not help your argument, whatever ever resembles a coherent line, but making anti-Israeli remarks in the thread

I think that most of us know what nation has been playing with this holocaust card for 61 years...

But I can name which decadent, uneducated, pathetic social group of Neanderthals who deny the Holocaust

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

[sarcasm]It takes a brave man indeed to keep parroting so called facts that have been proven false on any number of occasions. I mean to keep on keeping on in the face of laughter take bravery the likes of which we've seldom seen.[/sarcasm]

[edit on 5/17/2009 by seagull]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Holocaust did happen imo...but the numbers were made up and milked for every last drop by certain people even to this day.Does anyone think there is a link between why they called it the holocaust and the biblical burnt offering use of the word holocaust? i know Hitler was pretty religious although didnt adhere to everything in the bible,had his on views on alot of things....who was the first to call it the holocaust?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

OK, let's for a moment pretend that the numbers were made up...what are the "real" numbers?

IMHO, all the reading I've done on the topic seems to indicate a number well in excess of the six million mark, this is of course including the deathcamps/concentration camps/work camps, and the roving death squads that operated all over occupied Europe, and the Soviet Union during the fighting on the Eastern Front.

The actual numbers will, again IMHO, never be known.

Just out of curiousity...

who are these "certain people" you're refering to? As if I didn't know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join